Zoom in....LOL

Zoom in....LOL

Attached: i4978fnu4wn01.jpg (1898x2024, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit post more, lol

That's amazing
Good on you

Attached: __hatsuzuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_uni96_uknee96__2f2db01bb2e40b5ee8f7f7d05b45341e.png (655x950, 588K)

Why are liberals so obsessed with penis?

>You have a gun? HAHA must have a small dick
>You own a big car? HAHA must have a small dick
>You go the gym? HAHA must have a small dick

Everything is just dick this, and penis that. Don't they ever get tired of this obsession with cock?

Attached: neck-workout.gif (400x328, 3.11M)

This is epic. The protest effect is working... more and more people waking up. Realizing small white penis men are the enemy. Soon there will be a revolution... a country for ALL instead of ONE

no because they are a bunch of faggots.

dude thats dc.you see all kinds of really weird protest shit in dc.for ten years theres been a guy in front of khazak embassy protesting for independence of khazakstan?
another is anti circumcision truck with rabbis sucking baby dick.always niggers nogging about something and now since trump hotel has opened always some idiot with some bullshit in front.
its actually a testament to trumps belief in free speech,he would have every right to have those idiots removed.

no.why should they,they are gay.

no, its projection from all the tranny pills they take

I really hope that's a Jew because white men have been ultimately reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be reached.

What's up with that nose big guy?

sjws don't do themselves any favours with this 10yo school boy tier approach to political activism. It alienates a lot of normies

>zoom in
Oh look, a Jew.

Dare him to go into the ghetto and replace white with black. They own guns too, you know.

No need to be alarmed, its just an example of shit humor or them underestimating what they are up against.

based trump

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

You almost had your answer. But to clarify. Liberals are people who want you to pay for their chosen lifestyle.
*roasties/single moms
>cock carousel riders, pay for my abortion/childcare
*faggots
>cock carousel riders, pay my hospital bills and truvuda
*niggers
>muh dick
So how could they ever not be obsessed with that non-argument

Attached: BernieBeggars.jpg (900x600, 111K)

That's more motion in his back than neck
He should lower the weight and isolate just neck movements if he were serious about it

They can sex shame others but don't you dare sex shame them.

majority of liberals are bisexual and have dick on their mind all the time.

The peak of liberal humor.

Because Freudian theories are literally true, its just that leftists like to go overboard with the psychoanalysing of their opponents because it plays into insecurities.

That’s a Jew 100%

Whoa, that is hilarious and edgy. Powerful.

In all seriousness, why is the left so terribly bad at humor?

THE FUCKING NOSE

Fucking (((fellow white people))) again.

They exist outside reality in a world of liberal hollywood moral sewer media and social media propaganda. They believe that they're "on the right side of history" and that there will be an epic emotional battle between good and evil where their magical powers of love will triumph with a big choreographed dance number at the end with a gay rainbow.

Attached: _RUfNjScie_Rz-GN3lgmVqvMv-Q_4kKN2Pgamq3jl2A.jpg (498x634, 42K)

This guy gets it

didnt even need to zoom in to know (((who))) it was

what the fuck is he doing

Attached: 1517782572803.jpg (300x299, 11K)

Reported u for being a fagmo

Political correctness. It actively prevents them from doing or saying anything truly funny because that requires at least some controversy.

It's a shame really because they were once fairly good at it.

That's a Jew If I ever seen one

They feel threatened by virility

Leftists simply hate their daddy's. The state is their parental replacement and they want it to be ours,too.

Attached: 1521857735683.png (720x948, 809K)

I zoomed in.

Attached: disdain_for_noses.gif (176x276, 528K)

bump

homo mafia controls the world

Attached: d43d711b1a93d6b0a98cf58eef83344da2809d0e56ff1302ab949f36233e0f92.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)