Where the fuck is all the counter protests...

Where the fuck is all the counter protests? All I'm seeing are small bands of people like this compared to the thousands out marching to take your rights away. This seems to happen all too often, librals come out in literal thousands for things like the march for women or protesting Trump and there's barely a fart in a wind reaction by the oppisition. Same thing with Trumps inauguration, where was everybody?

Is the silent majority even a thing?

Attached: 435534.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

All of the cities are full of libshits. Most people aren't going to drive for hours to stand around all day outnumbered in enemy territory. Let them hold one of those "protests" in any small town and you'll see them get BTFO.

We're being gaslighted.

Attached: C6_9yzrWkAQu-9F.jpg (600x386, 54K)

The problem is the left has millions of dollars to bus people in from all over the country. I'm sure if the right had all that money they could do a counter protest just as big.

If you truly want to counter protest, get a 5 year NRA membership and go out and buy a gun.

Exactly, any conservative protest is self funded. Any of these left wing protests are funded by the usual suspects: Bloomberg, Soros etc.

Do you, in all honesty, think CNN or the like would cover counter protests to the same extent?

It doesn't follow the pervasive narrative.

>tfw Nebraska is all red
I know it's not the only one, but damn does it feel good to be from a based state.

The silent majority are at work.

They are being typical Americans.
They wait till AFTER their rights are gone to protest.
Personally, I'm looking forward to it.
The biggest problem we face are not the lib-shit and their big money backers, it is the stupid, self indulgent, lazy, and cowardly "right" who can't bother themselves to stand up in their own defense.
Fuck em.
When the lib-shits get our guns, they will be crying as the antifa gangs rape and terrorize everyone, "oh no, why didn't someone STOP them!"
And I will say, "exactlt."

Wait in a war between extremism vs common sense your telling me the common sense side isnt throwing a hissy. Its like grown mature adults know better than to engage in a temper tantrum.
This grown up approach worked back when history was written by the winners. Back when it took time to publish a book. Now its all live streamed. Histroy is being written by the whiners. Loud and attention grabbing headlines are being recorded whilr average folk are being left in the dust.
Disturbing times.

Don't feed birds

At work, not just coincidence these niggers are always in favor of communism too having provided little to nothing to begin with.
Pic unrelated

Attached: Tribunals.png (512x960, 639K)

It's the weekend though, I would buy that arguement for the inauguration since it was a weekday

I already counter protested by buying an AR 15.

Ok then. They're at home raising there children

We were too busy working, kid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: honourable.jpg (865x452, 84K)

These niggers have been protesting in mass for decades. Nothing stops & nothing changes. Let them be crybaby bitches. Fuck them. Start mowing them down if it bothers you.

It's more than a lack of money, which the right does have a lot of to begin with. We just don't see the value in holding a stupid homemade sign and chanting get meaningless slogans. Moreover, if we did do something like that we know the leftist media would just lie about the protest, call us all racist, under report the size, etc. So there's not much to be gained from trying.

because we already have the guns, moron.

>We're being gaslighted.
uniroincally this. They will keep lying.

Do you remember the pussy hat women's march.
It was much larger.
What was the result? Nothing.
This weekend's astroturfed was tiny in comparison. But it's about liberals in hysteria mode over guns and demanding gun control laws. Historically the consequences of liberal hand-wringing over guns is that it mobilizes the conservative base to turn out for elections. November is looking pretty good for conservatives; if only the libtards can keep up the momentum of their bitching about guns.

The people who would counter protest are actually fucking working and contributing. Of course a bunch of useless white women have time to protest.

went out shooting this saturday instead. was very enjoyable

There were no counter-protesters at my rally. But there was me. I'm not a counter-protester. I'm a disruptor. I get into rallies and read children's books to make it hard to hear the speaker. Yesterday I made a lot of people mad, and my lulz were overflowing. Some old lady even grabbed my MAGA hat and tried to run off with it. Too bad for her I had it tethered to my belt with a rope. They were calling me all kinds of nasty names, too. They wuz so mad, lol.

The problem is, I get banned all over the Internet, so since speech is forbidden me, I use other tactics. Counter-protesting is stupid. It takes the protesters way too seriously. Don't argue with them. Mock them. My way is the best way. There will be many more protests this year. You people need to go out and disrupt them. All it takes is one person.

That's me in pic related.

Attached: MFOL protest.png (599x316, 379K)

We don’t see the purpose in blindly running around regurgitating the horeshit we’ve been told by the media. They live in this fictional world where nazis rule and white supremacy is systemized. They create these boogeymen and protest them to no end. The right on the other hand doesn’t give a shit because America’s not in critical danger. They created this false sense of emergency

why would you need to bus people into a liberal city of millions for a liberal protest? and where are you busing them in from exactly?