is this series any good?

>retard OPMfag keeps posting this shit

I guess it was a fight.

Negi vs Rakan

Gohan Blanco vs Shaggy

youtube.com/watch?v=gK125M1hi-Y
this is why we need the wall

It was until the end

End of Air Gear was a cluster fuck but at least we got Kazu time to shine.

>watch Tenjho Tenge
>nothing special
>that fight
>WOOOOOOOOW HOLLLLYYYYY SHIIIITT, if the whole series is going to be like this I might have my favourite anime of all time right here
>keep watching
>all the fights are just stills
>literally the manga was better animated than the anime
Welp.

I enjoyed it, it's probably my favourite shounen manga but the ending was pretty rushed.

This looks pretty awesome

Pic related.
Classic example of Sup Forums hating a series because it got popular.

Basically the entire roller coaster from here until the ending.

>Edgy teenage bitch goes through the entire manga with un-chinkable plot armor
>Bandou if easily the most likable character, works his way up to a vetarened horned bitch fighting machine
>After 70 chapters he finally gets his rematch
>Despite being just a human he's the only character to put queen bitch on the defense in the entire manga
>Outright pushes her shit inwards
Shit was hype as fuck

I unironically really liked Chrollo vs.
Hisoka

It's from Katanagatari, it's well worth your time.
That scene is from one of the best episodes.

the head thing is a little silly, but it's still an interesting fight
nothing to be ashamed about

That fight is gonna look spectacular in the manga.

definitely the best fight of the series.

This scene almost convinced me to watch the anime.

Season 3 when

>Only justice will win
>Die.
I really hope they don't fuck up the delivery for this in the anime. It's pretty intense given the context.

fire punch spoiler

Bobobo vs J

GAROU CONFIRMED GAMERA-TIER

FRIEND OF ALL CHILDREN

Whenever their new series sells like shit.

indeed

Black Star vs Mifune (last one especially) from Soul Eater.

Gon vs Genthru

That's a given.

To have known that the planned characters models and environments were so detailed that they crashed the studios animation software.

Also Ogami vs Yagyuu and Irako Seigen vs Iwamoto Kogan

Only Manga to do a 'power of friendship' ending that I enjoyed.

Too bad it ended in a tie.

Underrated as fuck.

Oh fuck no. For someone that sucks Toriyama's dick so often, Oda sure doesn't get what made his fights so appealing. And this was back when he could still focus on a fight and deliver instead of padding his own manga with reaction faces and cutting away from them every two pages. This is comng from someone that still enjoys OP's story even after the time-skip, but fights aren't really his forte.

Rosine fight was better and you know it.

I assume it also inspired Murata.

Hehehehehe

>This is the moment where the monster wins
I can't wait for this little prick to finally get his shit slapped in.

Is she worth picking up the manga?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2MmlMxuDFQ

after the edgebros arc it tanks hard

she doesn't do a whole lot, unfortunately. There's a couple other girls who are quite good as well

Please tell me the woman on the right is a mom or at the very least a cake.

She's had two kids.

As "arya vs. brienne" as it is, it's very much helped by the obvious fact that the adult isn't nearly as exerted.

Mc's mom.

Picked up.

the manga is actually decent because of its fast pacing. waaaaaaay better than the anime (if you've watched it)

Bullshit. One Piece has some of the best fights around, simply due to the crazy powers the characters display.

Thanks for the input, but I think I'll give it a pass for now.

Conviction was absolutely my favorite arc.

Fights are utter shit, but some abilities and characters are really good.

The whole Coalition war was spectacular but the defense of Sai is a genuine 10/10 battle. It's the crown jewel of Kingdom.

I feel like I should say something, but it's pretty enjoyable if you keep at it long enough. Mayoiga arc is where it starts picking up.

When I stop to think about it I should hate this manga since it plays most of the standard shonenshit straight as an arrow, but I still love.

The ensuing battle was top notch.

Inspiring people and giving hope is hard to do right, but when it is done right it makes fights top tier. The sideline civilians during the oni fight in Gantz made that fight for me.

Genos vs saitama was top notch
You jelly?

>posting still pages
also most fights in Gurren Lagaan & KLK were epic

>That filename
Hope JC don't fuck it up if they reach this.

>O

One Piece fights have gotten awful as soon as everyone picked up enough speed to not have 3 panel per attacks.

Zoro's sword strikes make no sense mechanically regardless of power, Luffy doesn't even move in a fun way since he no longer has to do weird windup for moves anymore.

Luffy vs the Monchi guy is pretty good

josuke vs damo

Glad to see I'm not the only one that prefers the original style to Murata.

The reason I like the Vegeta boss fight more than Frieza is that they had to go all out. Goku gets squished by Oozaru Vegeta then Krillin, Gohan and Yajirobe have to improvise. It was more than just Goku obtaining a new powerup and saving the day like Frieza.

Probably also has to do with this particular fight not even being adapted yet by Murata.

Give it four years give or take.

I still really like Super Saiyan Goku vs. Frieza because of what all it entails. We've had to watch the remaining characters get picked off, brutalized and make barely a dent, and then when Goku finally snaps and transforms, it's played for all the grandeur and horror its got. Goku doesn't instantly finish Frieza, he intentionally drags out the fight to break his arrogance and will and make him feel what they did. The Vegeta fight was the peak of genuine fighting and survival improv, the Frieza fight was the culmination and climax of everything Goku worked towards.

Are you forgetting all the various combatants tagging in on Frieza, scrambling for new powers as he kept on transforming, and the fact that the planet was outright exploding around him and Goku by the end?

What you said does ring true for literally everything since though.

How was that spread actually put in print? Was 5 pages folded?