Listen up gun nuts

Listen up gun nuts.

I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people. That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia. Why does anyone even need a gun?

I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.

No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

Attached: IMG_06624.jpg (576x534, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofrhqP7JWaA
freebeacon.com/issues/march-lives-now-operating-dark-money-nonprofit-advocacy-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too obvious m8

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 555K)

Sage
>I want to rape you and you want to cuddle? Compromise?

Tasty pasta

Attached: 2A536727-9881-4233-BA58-79E3F07C1B92.jpg (392x532, 15K)

I do not want to live in a society who cannot trust it’s neighbors with weapons.

If this society decides it cannot be trusted with a rifle, it is time to leave.

Eat shit memeflag

Assault rifles were banned for 10 years, zero effect on gun deaths.

Of you support anti gun legislation you are not pro 2nd Amendment.

>I grew up around guns.
>fully semi-automatics
Choose one

This narrative... it’s specific and I’ve been watching and trying to guess where it comes from. We have a store that caters to wealthy boomers, and I’ve heard this about a dozen times. This is not narrowed down, but generally speaking... ex-military boomers (the ones who were non combat during Vietnam).((usually starts off with a tearful speech about McCain’s heroism and his epic love to get home to his loving wife)).. then it Segways into two paths 1.) only ex military should have guns or 2.) civilians should only be allowed bolt action rifles and shotguns (for animal hunting)... that’s usually where I tell them about my massive collection of assault weapons and how I take my young kids shooting to enjoy their America Freedoms. But anyhow, I think the connection to anti-gun is either the chamber of commerce and/or the rotary club. The Rotary Club is a fucking menace to earth. The local rotary club donated their approved dictionary to all the kids at the private school my kids attend. This dictionary is missing many words that are important to Americans. I confiscated the dictionaries from my kids and sat them down to show them these words were missing.

>tl;dr
...necessary to the security of a free State...

hys faggot

Attached: guns.jpg (741x596, 87K)

Actually pretty decent satire of all the "I support the Second Amendment, but..." assholes.

Good job, OP.

I live in a half-black city and went to a few small businesses to get some errands done. Doesn’t matter what race, class or political leaning he was, each storeowner was constantly on edge and packing heat. One had a huge-ass .45- niggers here wear body armor. Every store had a “nothing in here’s worth dying for” sign. You know, the kind with a gun on it.

Every night I’ve left the window open I could hear distant gunshots. Usually one or two, sometimes a mag dump. I don’t leave my window open anymore.

This country has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

Attached: C15AB64B-46FC-4CD1-828D-00F43EE3C325.png (1000x1080, 380K)

>But it's time to ban semi-automatics

Shall not be infringed.

Why? Watch this: youtu.be/ofrhqP7JWaA

Knowing that you fucktards have the attention span of a wet sponge, read pic related as well.

Attached: 1510175430108.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

This is obvious bullshit.

fake, your dad owns guns, made you shoot it once, you cried the whole time, he called you a sissy, now have daddy and gun issues

I wonder if the hunting fag in that photo knows communists are larping with his photo

"fully semi-automatics"

buddy try harder next time

March for Our Lives
Pedowood
Dark Money
freebeacon.com/issues/march-lives-now-operating-dark-money-nonprofit-advocacy-group/

most of pol has become too stupid to realize this is great mocking satire of the faux pro-2nd amendment

Shill thread; Sage

I have seen these 6 times today, up your game wizard