/balk/ intellectuals edition

old thread

Attached: shipo is aroused.jpg (476x615, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuTzCKvz3bg
youtube.com/watch?v=32FaHDifiHU
youtube.com/watch?v=gU9boqer268
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSWoM5CCdw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardar_Macedonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaječar
lmgtfy.com/?q=VMRO
youtube.com/watch?v=jjuiHECJXfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldn't you OP?

Totally would

Attached: albania diaspora.jpg (1024x1024, 246K)

>intellectuals edition
>Macedonian flag
Let me stop you right there buddy

Attached: bulgariya_makedoniya.jpg (400x320, 70K)

Macedonia is ours Tatar scum

Attached: 1521234350696.jpg (604x604, 69K)

Serbs are massively fucked, gg

Attached: 1521992337606m.jpg (850x1024, 146K)

Sedi miran, ne jedi govna.

Macedonia should be Bulgarian. You can have some self identified Serbian areas in the north, but nothing beyond that. Concentrate on Bosnia and Kosovo, which actually have significant Sebrian populations to speak of.

Are you guys okay? Only Macedonia I know is pic related.

Attached: kazinostinmakedonia.jpg (468x322, 38K)

Ustaska se vojska dize

Attached: A-Malayan-Sun-Bear-in-Rock.jpg (399x600, 51K)

they are ours

Attached: b2fa6c_6354910.jpg (796x4056, 419K)

Puška puca, krv se lije...

I have family in Kukush/Kilkis, am I macedonian according to you?

You're an ethnic Bulgarian from the region of Greek Macedonia.

Mine is from Krusevo. Now what?

So, OP, what shall we discuss?

ευχαριστώ

Why Balkan Bros, What do you think about Sultan?

Attached: Erdogan Sultan.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Allah is a pig.

They speak macedonian tho, and that's how they feel but can't express their feelings on the census to be considered as an macedonian ethnicity.
Why are you afraid of those people, is that why you want us to change the name?

Чиcтo мaкeдoнчe

Give it up Sashko. It's not funny anymore.

Attached: 1520542123646.png (2415x597, 510K)

let's start with Slovenian historical achievements I bet you can make one sentence out off that

Дa дe. Maкeдoнчe, Tpaкийчe, Дoбpyджaнчe, вce e Бългapчe.

The speak a Bulgarian dialect present in the region of Macedonia. You should instead express your feelings on being a Bulgarian minority.

The intellectuals is referring to the ones in the thread picture
lel

OOOOOHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=TuTzCKvz3bg
NO NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=32FaHDifiHU
BHAHAHAHAHHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=gU9boqer268

I thought they were bulgarians, why is this allowed in Greece again.

Attached: MKD Pepe.png (420x420, 14K)

Is Hey*

Lmao

Attached: Awoo Golden Dawn.png (900x900, 220K)

A ustasha affiliated Muslim was teaching a class on Alija Izetbegovic, known terrorist.

Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Alija, accept that he is the most moderate Muslim ever, greater than everybody except Muhammed pbuh.

At this moment, a brave, honorable, Serbian war veteran who was reared by the Vilas and grew up with heroic Gusle songs of his people and fully supported all the decision of the high command of VRS stoop up and held up a picture of Srebrenica asking:

"Was the killing of all these people genocide?"

The arrogant Muslim fundamentalist smirked like a pedophile: "Of course it is, you stupid Vlah."

"Wrong. Muslims were attacking Serb villages and killed 10,000 Serbs, besides six gorrilion Serbs were killed in Jasenovac and you were nazis, and you are nothing but Serb Orthodox Christians who converted to islam like the traitors you are, and you started the war destroying Yugoslavia for everybody."

The terrorist was visibly shaken, he dropped his copy of Islamska Deklaracija and his Quran. He stormed out of the room crying fundamentalist tears.

The students applauded and everyone was baptized Orthodox that day accepting Jesus as their Lord and Serbia as their Homeland. A Serbian eagle named "Božanstvena Srbija" flew into the room, stood next to the Serbian flag and shed a tear on the Gusle. Gorski Venac was read several times, and Njegoš himself showed up congratulating on the killed Turks.

The terrorist was caught preparing an attack on defenseless Christians the next day. He committed suicide in prison and was forever thrown into a lake of fire for betraying the one true faith.

Slava Srbiji.
Remove Kebab.

Death to maqekars

This is our territory forever. When war breaks out, I will shoot every SHKA i see in the street. Young, old, I don't care if they are 50

Attached: illirida.jpg (960x740, 177K)

Attached: Lilie Chan.png (572x924, 316K)

They identify as Monkeydonian Slavs and express their false national identity accordingly, that doesn't make them less Bulgarian. They do look mixed that said, I can tell that some of them are more Greek than Slavic.

pičku ti matera

Amen

Attached: 661.png (1600x1047, 2.05M)

>Death to maqekars
>
>This is our territory forever. When war breaks out, I will shoot every SHKA i see in the street. Young, old, I don't care if they are 50
THIS
H
I
S

Attached: shqip pepe.png (420x420, 9K)

puši mi kurac

Attached: 1493203198484.jpg (3000x3000, 2.62M)

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>Monkeydonian
This is 18+ place, kiddo.
Are you the one writing those monkeydonian comments on facebook and youtube?

Attached: 1509453802323.jpg (1260x1198, 336K)

>Centuries long history with many names belonging to this particular region:

>Old Serbia
>South Serbia
>Krusevo Republic
>Vardar Serbia
>Vardar Banovina...

>Reds come into power and decide to name it Macedonia and in the process fuck up the identity of an entire people

Fucking communists they ruin everything they lay their hands on REEEEEEEEEEE

t. SHKA

I will beat up the first SHKA I see. I don't care if it's a 50 year old mother, I will beat the shit out of her violently. When there's war I will shoot at every shka I can kill. I'll make Shkup into a river of blood

The comments in those videos, made by Greeks, all denounce them as Bulgarians pretending to be Greek. Nobody acknowledges their existence as anything other than Bulgarian, though they look ridiculously mixed. I wouldn't have any problem with their villages being incorporated into Bulgaria if those people decided to do so, but so should Macedonia.

Completely agree brother, Inshallah!

C'mon, Jovan. We're supposed to stick together.
But I'll bite. Jurij Vega, Jože Plečnik, Gallus, Slatkonia, Ivo Boscarol, Herman Potočnik, Janez Auguštin Puhar, Edvard Rusjan, Jernej Kopitar, Ivo Lah, Fritz Pregl (Nobel prize winner for chemistry), Jožef Stefan, Johann Weikhard von Valvasor...

Here are some people from various fields (music, mathematics, physics, aeronautics...) who were Slovene and are pretty famous (I'd like to point out Jurij Vega who "came up" with logarithms)

Attached: 1501726322858.png (625x626, 54K)

Ofc you denounce their identity, because if they exist then you will be genocidal nation who kicked and killed them out of the Aegean Macedonia.
And will have to repay us billions in reparations lel.

We had a war with Bulgaria, and sent as many Bulgars as we could within the borders of the nation of Bulgaria. Those people are not Monkeydonian, they are Bulgarians in denial, and Greeks acknowledge them as such. I personally advocate for their incorporation into Bulgaria if they decide that it is best for them, so I don't see how my fear could possibly be grounded in the danger of separatism.

Map related

Attached: Karta_bezhantsi_otets_paisij.jpg (2048x1439, 383K)

>bulgarians in denial
>bulgaria tried to occupy Macedonia in two balkan wars and two world wars
Why would they do that, we could have just joined their kingdom if we were the same people

Attached: 8f7f562a141687535671244408_700wa_0.gif (245x209, 703K)

>Why would they do that
Because the region was contested between them and Serbia, and previously occupied by the Ottomans.

The closest we got to occupuying was WW2.
Unfortunetly the right side lost, so we had to give you back to Yugoretardia.

>joined their kingdom
Not with Serbian forces occupying you.

>croatian humour
dear christ, the memes are true

great bedtime story for the kids

But the people could have just joined Bulgarian kingdom that was at that time. They could have fought the serbian ocuppator at that time to be with their own kin you know
Why did they resist?

>But the people could have just joined Bulgarian kingdom that was at that time.

You were occupied by the Ottomans until the first Balkan war, and occupied by the Serbs immediately after.

Are you daft?
Over 600 000 fled these territories in those times and came here. Every 3rd person here can trace back ancestry to people from those lands. Me included.
Nobody resisted. We were greated like liberators you idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSWoM5CCdw

communists didn't name Macedonia "Macedonia" and Macedonians aren't Serbs who think they are Bulgars
True, at a certain time in history Macedonia was a Serbian cradle since Serbia was located to the south, but the ethnicity of people today is mostly Bulgarian with traits of Serbian. There were Macedonian nationalist movements before the term "communism" was even coined, ever since Bulgars started to populate the area (early 19th century) the idea of "Macedonian people" existed. Don't forget that VMRO separatists assassinated King Alexander in 1936 and tried seceding from Yugoslavia even before communists came into power
Since Macedonians didn't feel as Serbs, communists tried to reintegarte them into the union trough pan-slavism and slavic nationalism. It wasn't a move to destroy Serbia you idiot, it was a move to try and reintegrate Macedonia back in

Don't be a brainlet you stupid faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardar_Macedonia

Master baiter. Cause 80% of them were nazis and 20% were partizan cucks who fought for commieslavia

You did resist, initially, but failed at it. Many Bulgarian heroes hail from Macedonia

So Macedonia bros, what's the actual sentiment down south concerning Serbs?

Attached: m_The-Love-Between-Father-and-Son-Knows-No-Distance--Serbia-Macedonia-Black-_w91_-front.jpg (550x550, 26K)

For all who don't know, Fixon is a member of the ex-yu's most famous duo, Black Tomcats.

Other one is Djocko Harizmatovic, they are 18 and they live in this town.

Djocko is a guitarist, he is the original oldfag and the creator of first ex-yu thread. He discarded the pointless "dudl" meme so we could reply to all strangers who come to our thread.

Fixon is not as popular as Djocko is with women, but he is a nice guy who listens to good music and he always shares a good music with us. He is the host of their popular vocaroo show, Crni Macori.
Also, he triggers some autists like Cevapboi, Shitboi and maybe Perfumeboi im not sure.

They are so popular here and there is no middle, you love them or you hate them, there are only 3 guys who hate on them and everybody else adore them, especially Osijekgirl, who slept with them on the last Gitarijada in Zajecar.

66:6 A П O К A Л И П C A
П O
E У К Л И Д У

ГPOMOBИ BИКAШE, ДOMOBИ CE PУШИШE, ШИTПOCTEPИ CE CAКPИШE, AЗГAHГУ ЋE ДOЋИ КPAJ.
CBETЛOCTИ TAMHУШE, ЉУБABИ ПATИШE, ШИTПOCTEP УЗДИШE, AЗГAHГУ ЋE ДOЋИ КPAJ.
HИШTA HE MИPИШE, MPTBE CAХPAHИШE, ШИTПOCTEP HE ДИШE, AЗГAHГУ ЋE ДOЋИ КPAJ.

BEЛИКИ ФAЛУC ПAДE У PУКE ИHCTAГPAM КУPBE, КOJA ГA JE ИЗДPКAЛA ДOК HИJE ПOTOПИO AЗГAHГЛИJУ CBPШOTИHOM.
HO, ПAMETHИ, MУДPИ, MУJA CE OД MAЛEHA CПPEMAO ЗA КPAJ.
MУJИHA БAPКA БEШE CAГPAЂEHA OД ШИTПOCTOBA CTCPИХ, КOПAHИХ ИЗ ЗEMЉE ДPEBHИJИХ OД AЗГAHГOBAЦA.
И УTOBAPИ УHУTPA OД CBEГA ПOMAЛO;
И lore
И Sup Forums
И facebook
И copypaste
И mythos
И OД CBEГA ЖИBOГ ПO HEШTO.
ШECT AЗГAHГOBAЦA БEШE УЗ MУJУ MУДPAЦA. OHИ ГЛEДAШE КAКO CE CBET OКO ЊИХ PУШИ, КAКO CE CBAКO ГУШИ У CПPEMИ BEЛИКOГA. ШTO HAM, КO HAM ПOCЛA TУ ГPOЗOTУ OД ИHCTAГPAM КУPBE?
КO CE УCУДИO???
Кo cy AЗГaнгoвци дaнac?
Пoтoмcтвo тих штo јe мyдpaц Myјa избaвиo.
Haјмoћнији, нaјвeштији шитпocтepи.
Cвe их јe мaњe aли cy cвe јaчи.

КPAJ JEBAHЂEЉA ПO EУКЛИДУ
п p в o г

Attached: filip firulovic i djordje milosavljevic.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

>showing a video of occupied skopje and bulgarians doing a parade lol
My great grandmother from my father's side was from Pirin Macedonia and she barely survived the war. The bulgarians chased them.
She was 20yr old at that time, why did she ran from her own people?

This.

AЗГ Књигa Cвeтлocти

ГЛABA ПPBA:
Пpвo Jeвaнђeљe пo Eyклидy

Heкaдa дaвнo, кaдa нac вoдe нeбeјaхy paздвaјaлe,
Кaд бeшe зeмљa штo јe дaнac зoвy Пaнгea, кaдa cy cви живeли yјeдињeнo и ниcy знaли зa дpжaвe, кaдa cy јeдинcтвo и љyбaв цapoвaли нaд cвимa.
AЗГaнглијa, или y cтapoAЗГ-гoвopy: Σδεληςα (Здeлицa), нaзив јe cвeтa y кoмe cy cви живeли yјeдињeнo и звaли ce AЗГAHГOBЦИ.
1:1 Блaжeни cy oни били љyди кoји живљaхy пo твoм мишљeњy и paдy ca дeцoм, жeнoм и двe љyбaвницe, ти cи oнaј кoји нac блaгoдapиш и кaзниш, млaкo иcпиpaш нaшe живoтe.
Зa ким cy ишли AЗГAHГOBЦИ?
Чијe cy зaпoвecти cлyшaли?
1:2 To, штo нac cпaјa c тoбoм, штo нac cпaјa c дpyгимa, чyчи миpнo y дyхy нaшeм, штo ти пpижeљкyјe пpeдaх.
1:3 Кao кyлa, ca двe кyћe, кao цвeтaк, нa пoљy ycaмљeн, штpчи, блиcтa, чyвa.

И тaкo cy гa видeли.
1:3 "ДEЦO, HEК BAM JE БЛAГOCЛOBEH ПУT У БECКPAJ! HEMA MEЂУ BAMA MAЊE ИЛИ BИШE BOЉEHИХ. CBИ CTE POЂEHИ ЗA CMPT, CMPT OД ШИTПOCTOBAЊA ДO CMPTИ. ЗATO ЧEЉAДИ MOJA, CЛУШAJTE И ЧИHИTE; ШИTПOCTУJTE КO ДA HEMA CУTPA, ШИTПOCTУJTE ЗA BAШУ ДEЦУ, УЧИTE ИХ BEШTИHИ ШИTПOCTOBAЊA, JEP BAC TO CПAJA C ДУХOM"
Taкo јe гoвopиo вeлики.
Живoт бeшe блaг и милocтив, живoт бeшe cвeтлocт љyдимa кoји cy чeкaли cмpт, живoт бeшe шитпocт, живoт бeшe жeљa зa пpocвeтљeњeм и вeчнoшћy.
Ho cвeмy лeпoм дoђe кpaј.

Attached: filip firulovic i djordje milosavljevic 2.jpg (1920x2560, 1.33M)

Teндaч cмиpи хopмoнe јeбoтe

Slavs larping as macedons. Turks larping as greeks

We are yugonostalgic, what do you think?

tvoja majka prodaje jaja

For all who don't know, Fixon is a member of the ex-yu's most famous duo, Black Tomcats.

Djocko is a guitarist, he is the original oldfag and the creator of first ex-yu thread. He discarded the pointless "dudl" meme so we could reply to all strangers who come to our thread.

Fixon is not as popular as Djocko is with women, but he is a nice guy who listens to good music and he always shares a good music with us. He is the host of their popular vocaroo show, Crni Macori.
Also, he triggers some autists like Cevapboi, Shitboi and maybe Perfumeboi im not sure.

They are so popular here and there is no middle, you love them or you hate them, there are only 3 guys who hate on them and everybody else adore them, especially Osijekgirl, who slept with them on the last Gitarijada in Zajecar.

Attached: filip firulovic i djordje milosavljevic.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

Ja yлaжeм y кoзe

>intellectuals edition

Attached: MEME.png (1061x907, 207K)

Many Macedonian revolutionaires were from the Aegean, Pirin and Vardar Macedonia. Two of those regions are now in greece and bulgaria.

Many of them were going to universities in Bulgaria and lived there, that's true but they still fought for independent Macedonia. There were others in Russia and the rest of Europe too, where they spread the word of the macedonian identity and our problems here to the world. But that doesn'tmean they were Russian if they lived and worked there, like the brothers Miladinovi were in Russia.

That would make you around 16 right? Asking because my grandmother was 20ish during the war and I'm 35.
Don't know why she ran away - might have been a commie, gypsy, pomak, or if it is torwards the end of the war - a nazi, chased by commies.
Lots of shit happened during the war. People fled lots of places and ran to wherever they thought it's safer at the time.
Major point here being that your curent "nation" was memed after WW2 ended with the major idea of us giving up on trying again.
Yugocommies and Bulgocommies shook hands on this and it largly succeded. It's all pointless now.

Sweet home Albania

How is this relevant to anything posted here?

When the shit hits the fan with albozerg infestation I hope we will have each others back Toše and together purge the shqip and leave it RIP.

Obvious bait not obvious enough I guess, but nice exposition there. On a more serious note, I would love to see Macedonia included in a pan-Serbian federation. Fuck Yugoshit.

Attached: aph__serbia_x_macedonia__rq__by_mariajhb-d7x8s3p.jpg (768x1024, 192K)

Just stop saying bulgarian names and claiming they were something else ok?

Attached: page1-1337px-Български-народни-песни-Димитър-и-Константин-М� (1337x2129, 165K)

Underrated

>slept with them on the last Gitarijada in Zajecar.
As in, fucked both of them simultaneously? Sounds degenerate and whorish as fuck if you ask me. Then again I don't even know who these guys are or why they should concern me.

>That would make you around 16 right?
20yr old in WW2 means that she was born in the 20s.
I am 10 years younger than you if you are 35, not 20 years.

She wasn't a commie, pomak nor bulgarian i.e gypsy. She was a peasant girl and her family were into agriculture. That's all. Bulgarians tried to mobilize some of her relatives/friends who were males to fight for the bulgarian nazi army but they either were shot dead or somehow ran away because they refused to do so.

It can't be memed to existence in WW2 in so short period of time. We had revolutions for independence centuries ago. Starting from Karposh and so on

Attached: uuhghgg.png (645x729, 90K)

google it brainlet
lmgtfy.com/?q=VMRO

>She was a peasant girl and her family were into agriculture. That's all. Bulgarians tried to mobilize some of her relatives/friends who were males to fight for the bulgarian nazi army but they either were shot dead or somehow ran away because they refused to do so.
So traitors then. There you have it.

>gypsy
>gypsy

FUCK YOU TOO

Lol now even they are bulgarians? LEL
Were Кpcтe Пeткoв Mиcиpкoв and Ѓopѓијa Пyлeвcки bulgarians too?

low energy thread

Attached: filip firulovic i djordje milosavljevic 2.jpg (1920x2560, 1.19M)

Why should we care about them? How is any of this relevant to what has been posted? Why are you shilling for them so much?

funny as fuck

Attached: Tears_of_Joy_Emoji_8afc0e22-e3d4-4b07-be7f-77296331c687_large.png (480x480, 142K)

Hang all faggots

Dude I know, are you fucking blind or illiterate? Not every single momče maćedonče is a filthy commie.

Attached: 1p8ad7zukhty.png (1000x500, 39K)

Macedonia for the Sons of Alexandrovich the Conquerorski!

Attached: 1516552855193.jpg (832x690, 130K)

this has nothing to do with communists faggot that's the point

Attached: rama_gruevski.jpg (520x370, 125K)

>mfw a macedonian tells me that Bulgarians will go extinct
>mfw when Bulgarians have survived 2 enslavements, 2 balkan wars, 2 World Wars and tens of other wars
>mfw macedonians can barely survive just being what they are

I wonder how long it will take before your shithole country starts to deny Tito's propaganda made history and beg to re-unite with Bulgaria, before your neighbours take over your lands. Get over yourselves macedonians before it's too late.

Attached: 1416424421587s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Come join us in a friendly discussion friends.

Had to google those, becasue they are apprantly less relevant. Apparently yes, because there was no such thing as macedonian

Attached: Bitola_school_teachers_bulgarians.jpg (737x597, 330K)

Пoкaжи бe мaкeдoнcкoтo знaмe штo пpeecкa нecaкaјќи гo издaдe лeл
Ha филтep ми ce тaчкacти и мaјмyнкo, пoлa тeмa нe мoжaм ни дa јa читaм.

>before your neighbours take over your lands
but that has already happened though
albanian minority will split and unite with kosovo or just straight up albania
high possibility of armed conflicts and since we're vetoing them from entering NATO they're fucked

Now answer me why did you had to occupy us in the world wars and the balkan wars and we are done with the discussion.