Stop eating meat

Stop eating meat.

This is the real holocaust, and it's eternal. Forget about the fucking Jews.

Attached: yummy bacon.jpg (564x564, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edis.ifas.ufl.edu/an203
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Take out the Trash.png (689x367, 301K)

Then how come my refrigerator isn't haunted?

>Jews
>Not merely animals

I wish we still had slaughterhouses for the jews and no i am not racist, just a realist.

yummy

typical EU soy boy

Attached: 1520743310368.png (500x583, 88K)

I agree, it's insulting to animals to be compared to animals.

All animals that are herbivores like cows have multiple stomachs to digest food properly. Humans weren't designed to be vegetarian.

*to be compared to Jews

How bout forgetting animals and jews.

You are right

>This is the real holocaust, and it's eternal.

join the voluntary human extinction movement, get your balls cut off, and i'll consider giving up meat

Good for you making a meaningful post.

This needs to be considered seriously...

It's cognitive dissonance

Working at slaughterhouse
Stop hallal slaughterhouses, they are brutal

You cant just slap the EU flag on a white american. We can still see its american.

Only some herbivores are Ruminants (4-stomachs).
Horses have only one stomach.

The quote is so cringy....

Pathetic. How am I alive then? I don't need my yummy salty epic bacon smacky my taste buds sending my big brane into a dopamine tizzy to stay alive.

No. How about I slit your throat and eat you?

There's nothing wrong with eating meat that you hunt, and there's nothing wrong with buying meat from your local butcher knowing that the animals aren't treated like literal shit.

Just stop being from soulless (like commies themselves) multi billionaire corporations who only care about profits. It's simple.

Talk about lacking in empathy.

If you care so much about animals why did a commie faggot train a dog to do hitler salutes GET YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES STRAIGHT YOU ARE BEING OVERRUN.

>Stop eating meat.
Being omnivores is precisely how we became the apex predator. I'm not sure I want to surrender this biological advantage because somebody else is squeamish

It's more than just the inhumane treatment - it's the right to life and not to be born into a prison of death.

In nature an animal as prey might escape the predator, through natural balance. However man has created the epitome of perversity, a consumption treadmill of living beings.

You absolutely don't know that. Regardless I highly fucking doubt you practice what you preach. If you do then good for you, a little less monstrously boneheaded.

The meat wasn’t chosen by God

Yummy! I'm gonna go reheat a chicken fried steak from last night.

I love making vegans mad online. Tell me the name of your pet chicken, pig, guinea pig so I can think of them next time I eat a meal.
Also
>Nazis were vegans who couldn’t stand to hurt animals
>holocausted the Jews
Hmmmmm

Not quite true. Some animals like cows do process plants better but that rule doesn't apply in every case. You can make a case on both sides of the argument. For example, carnivore animals don't get heart disease from eating meat.

Why though? They truly care about animals.

If someone harmed your dog you would go nuts, why don't you extend thatcompassion to other animals?

>apex predator

>waddles to the fast food joint and gets a burger that has been artificially grown out of its mother, slaughtered, skinned, bled out, butchered, portioned, delivered, seasoned, cooked, and wrapped in paper for you to stuff down your obese mouth

we're totally apex

I don't live in Scotland. Separation can't come soon enough, and they're volunteering for it. Fuck them.

You like annoying people who care about animals - that's what it comes down to and that's nothing to revel in.

>Stop eating meat.

Attached: thanksgiving-stuffing.webm (360x640, 2.93M)

>yummy bacon.jpg
Auschwitz begins only when someone looks at a group of people and thinks, "They're only animals."

Dehumanizing our fellow human beings is how atrocities begin. The Kremlin would love us to turn on each other to demoralize and destabilize the West.

Attached: Yuri - Ideological Subversion.png (700x467, 78K)

We don't devolve as soon as we stop eating meat. We have gotten pretty smart over the years, and become extremely self aware. It's time to stop with this barbaric gluttony.

A life of living food is extended

Meat is dead flesh.

Humans were designed to be adaptable to any environment. But if we didn’t live in modern day globalism. Being a vegan would not be possible. At least not being able to live a long life on vegan lifestyle

lol you just described a world created by those who achieved apex predator status. You're so fucking retarded it's comedic.

Factory farms should be illegal. All meat should be locally produced, in balance with the soil, water, and plant life.Vegetarianism isn't the answer for everyone. Reduction in meat consumption should absolutely happen. If you want meat you should be required to farm it, kill and dress it yourself.

This is about sentient beings suffering right now on earth by the billions.

God knows the horrors in less civilised nations towards the animals.

>Stop eating meat.This is the real holocaust
say that in public, and let's see how it goes

Attached: tim-allen-on-trump.jpg (697x567, 124K)

I have a cat and a dog. Please imagine them instead, it's no different after all. Much like you and an insectoid chink. You're a disgrace.

That seems really unnecessary

It would be very halal.

Not entirely true. Apes, for example, don't have multiple stomachs. A lot of herbivores have different teeth to help chew the food to make it easier to digest, but it still takes a lot of effort to digest plants/meat raw.

One of the things that helped propel human evolution -- yeah, I said it -- was cooking. It reduced the biological effort needed to digest food and allocated that energy elsewhere, like to the brain.

Nah, I need it for my gains.
I need my poultry.

The USA consumes way more soy than the EU

most vegans care more about virtue signaling than anything else. one of these high profile idiots named vegan revolution went after my now-girlfriend when she was like 14 and vegan - kept doing wierd shit like describing his penis to her and trying to get her to jack off on skype.

i guess thats not really that logically inconsistent when u think about it cuz they say that animals are smart enough to deserve respect so pedophile rights fits into that worldview more easily than you would expect for an anti-cruelty perspective.

>we're totally apex
You're not, but I am. I hunt and fish and dress my own kills. Except catfish, I hate those little fuckers.

Everything is literally the holocaust when you think about it

did he die

what kind of perspective is this? how wildly authoritarian - such a set of rules would be terribly inefficient as well.

>in balance with the soil, water, and plant life
i think your choice of words helps to explain your wildly irresponsibly position - you're a radical indoctrinated by buzzwords so your perspective isn't pragmatic at all

The life of a human being is worth the life of thousands of animals, if not millions.

Eating meat multiple times every day wouldn't be possible, either. Go vegan -- you're malnourished; eat too much meat -- you die of heart disease.

HURR DURR SJW HURR DURR VIRTUE SIGNALLING

>commie faggot
>Hitler salute

That Common Core education sure paid off, didn’t it user?

There is no virtue signalling when you are acutely aware of and witness the hell billions of animals are put through so their muscles can slide down a fat greaseball's gullet. This is real activism, some of the only causes that really matters.

I'm not here to appear righteous. It's an anonymous forum.

STOP EATING MEAT

STOP KILLING JEWS/?

STOP KILLING NIGS?

STOP KIDNAPPING JAPS?

STOP SPIKING KIKE'S?

Attached: 1518828609546.jpg (839x640, 131K)

That is a misrepresentation of the meat industry. I can’t deny that places like that exist but it’s not a normal setting. I eat local meat that was grassfed on farms. I worked on these farms when I was younger and it was humane.

>yummy bacon
>sheep

So, can you make bacon out of sheep?

Attached: porky.png (576x566, 413K)

Make me

Me being prevented by law from killing you is authoritarian. Too much in my eyes, since you are subhuman.

Fuck off cuckboy

The about of debt a human owes to the earth upon death is staggering. There is no higher intrinsic worth, just narcissism due to low IQ

I only ever buy meat from my local butcher and all the meat is from my local area. I don't like eating meat and have worked in a meat factory and seen the kill area and beasts right after they've been slaughtered and even though our food industry has strict and good standards and the factory I worked in was state of the art and everything was as humane as could be, it still bothers my conscience eating meat and I'd rather be vegetarian but I have to cook for others and I'm too poor to afford a separate vegetarian meal for myself.

I like my dog, he is a good lad.
The animals raised in a slaughterhouse? Not good lads. And I would eat dogs if I was ever in Asia.

It’s hilarious to see them get butthurt. Especially on /r9k/

Yummy cat and yummy dog. You were made to eat animals. I have plenty of soul and empathy, just not for some random animal that was bred to make tasty food. If you want to spend all day crying about it then be my guest

>flag
lol

They're only animals though. Also you will find that that quote has no power here fagdalf.
By the way bacon comes from pigs.

Says the cuck who thinks animals are humans.

Quick question; what's your solution for these domesticated farm animals?

Jesus christ that mouth.
Why do they always open them like this?
It freaks me out

what i find so funny about the vegans who proselytize and in particular those who compare slaughterhouses to a 'holocaust' is the complete lack of respect for plant life which to me is so much more important and virtuous than some shitty pig. pigs are awful creatures, if smart, and can be very nasty and cruel. i remember reading something about how if the temperature in a slaughterhouse is a few degrees high or low pigs will start biting each others tails off out of irritation. i mean if they're so great and awesome and smart like vegans say why do they treat each other like absolute garbage? imagine being in a concentration camp or something and its a little chilly at night so some asshole bites your ear off when you're sleeping. its absurd, we are so high above these creatures just like we are high above the plants vegans dont seem to care that much about. plants embody virtue much more than a fuckin pig does - they do hardly anything but enable our existence - for you green-obsessed vegans they even turn co2 back into oxygen i can't imagine a more virtuous being than a plant. meanwhile domestic pig / wild boar half breeds that are too smart for their own good are terrible pests that cause tons of damage and don't care about anything but themselves.

The vegetarian movement is meant to subvert our God given right of dominion over all animals. Jews fear this right because they know they are animals.

One deer can give me many meals faggot

Animals have no rights, thats a human concept you dumb cunt.
Also all what we do is natural too, unless you believe we are some kind of weird alien element unrelated to nature?
We are not only the apex predators on earth, we have gone beyond the point of predating, deal with it, dont come here with the species version of white selfshame.

>There is no virtue signalling when you are acutely aware of and witness the hell billions of animals are put through so their muscles can slide down a fat greaseball's gullet. This is real activism, some of the only causes that really matters.

sure there is, you're doing it right now. just look at your grandiose language.

>I'm not here to appear righteous. It's an anonymous forum.

ever consider that you might be acting righteous for your own benefit? feeling like you're just about the only person out there who is truly virtuous probably is half frustrating and half intoxicating

>This is about sentient beings suffering right now on earth by the billions.
I see this in a very spiritual light. We have this God who watched sentient, tool making, language speaking, opposable thumb human beings suffer for an epoch, I mean die a slow death from toothaches,ffs. He didn't do anything.

And we're made in his cruel image. He designed us with a full mouth of teeth so we could rip, render and chew any living thing. He made predators and He made prey. These animals know they're prey. Even though we kill them in the end, we give them food, water, shelter and lives free of the constant fear of being eaten alive.

Of course we have the vast wealth and technology for everyone on the planet of have a comfortable existence, a job that makes them valuable contributors to society, diet and exercise to keep them fit, but like you say, instead we waste it in producing greasy cheeseburgers and fried tendies for "profit". And we don't lift a finger to help ourselves.

God didn't bother and neither will we. That's my proof there really is a God.

Attached: man created god in his image.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Is fish okay though?

yesterday I cut off a head from a duck. spitroasted it with honey and moutarde de dijon. it was delish

Attached: hannibal2.gif (245x145, 631K)

If they want to be treated like humans they should start acting like them.

Attached: Commie Noose Network.png (425x265, 81K)

how ironic - a vegan calling me subhuman. your views are so contradictory itd almost be funny if it weren't so sad.

the animals you care about so much are the real subhumans.

I'll stop eating rabbits when the wolves and foxes stop eating them.

Grandiose language is not out of place when this are as bad as they are.

Your refusing to back down off of me being a virtue signaller is starting to ring out as a hard cope to my ears.

But i dont think “they’re only animals.
I think, “that will make a fucking delicious meal”

Please fuck off back to leftypol

All life is equal, but not all life can be treated equally. Animals and plants are just as alive as you, but that doesn't matter. Eat what you will.

> sage

Where is the contradiction?

Donate the extra intelligence you have over them by putting your head under a train then.

Yeah, good point, it's not like meat rots or anything.

Animal welfare is not left wing.

Then kill it yourself and don't support slaughterhouses and factory farms.

Meat should be a luxury at the very least.

I've slit many sheep throats before. It sucks when your 8 years old, but you become indifferent.

>Then kill it yourself and don't support slaughterhouses and factory farms.
based! I'd add - raise it yourself
>Meat should be a luxury at the very least.
unbased! doesn't take much to raise your own meat. you outed yourself on this one

>I only ever buy meat from my local butcher and all the meat is from my local area.
I do too, and we have some pretty good ones her in Florida. Normally the steer you towards their package deals, but if you buy an entire side of beef, they cut and package free. There are a few private slaughterhouses I used to take my deer and boars to, but I prefer a stainless steel and lab-coat operation these days.
edis.ifas.ufl.edu/an203

It's too bad refrigeration doesn't exist

Oh wait...

what about smoking, salting, drying, canning...
oh forgetaboutit, he's a cityfag SJW

you're saying you want to kill me because im subhuman. animals are literally subhuman and you hate carnists for not minding that they are being killed. you're commiting the very same infraction you hate carnists for - except worse.

vegans ought to live up to what synchronizes best with their worldview and be kind, tolerant people who try to make the world a better place, not people who run around being unpleasant and rude for the sake of putting themselves above others. many do, i suppose, there's just a sad few like yourself that believe somehow being a loud and rude asshole and making your movement look bad is 'spreading' veganism in a good way.