MASS DISINFO INCOMING

This board is already weak, has been since the election. You've let yourselves slip. I don't expect any of you to pay attention, but the gov is teaming up with fucking losers who work for free to drive this board into unrecoverable shill mode. Good luck.

Attached: IMG_20180325_084031_291.jpg (1000x1080, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAGED

>we've dealt with hordes of trolls.
they always give up because we cant be trolled.

>Goldblum

>doing it for free
>not working for mad Soros bux
>2019

Attached: 1513027848909.jpg (1406x1440, 613K)

these retards arent aware of time as a dimension

Attached: raremerch.jpg (104x125, 3K)

Has there ever been any evidence for any of what the picture states?

And I mean evidence that Sup Forums is being targeted SPECIFICALLY, and not some sceencapped user's posts that could very well be a falseflag or shitpost.

Newfag detected.

Da groyim know

well for starters you are a reddit spacing newfag
you have to lurk for 2 years before you can post and by that time you'll spot shills

>D&C is a scourge
>a middle aged single dad ripping comics in his closet

Thank you for proving my suspicions.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that there's been an influx of shills over the past year.

The good news is that they don't have truth on their side and they're pretty easy to spot.

Could someone summarize Goldbloom's blog, only I can't be arsed reading it!

Attached: 1521979387341.jpg (1100x766, 484K)

>Sup Forums posts can prove things
agreed

let the faggots come, you cant dilute an ocean of piss with more piss

Attached: 1489327447586.jpg (798x413, 56K)

this

>"diversityisfine", "fuckwhitepeople"

Wow

So what is this, the 15th leftypol raid this year?

I am not giving a bunch of larpers attention. Either none come here at all or a handful of real nerds come here and post retarded shit and they are gone in a day or two.

Let the come be exposed to the ugly truth for once.

Attached: the only good commie.jpg (658x960, 84K)

>weak
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Attached: 1521220014753.png (1120x697, 452K)

I genuinely feel bad for the shills.

Attached: i_am_the_one_who_knocks__by_brandon91995-d54ilzx.png (1600x900, 389K)

Attached: 1521308786695.jpg (1000x600, 262K)

I guess you never hear of Operation Blue Beans. The information is at your fingertips, full access global data centers

Attached: project blue beans.jpg (624x1024, 113K)

Manly

Attached: 1520826199899.png (468x487, 304K)

And thank you for highlighting the disinfo spread on this site. A lot of people here see the dishonesty in shareblue memes as a sign to "lie and shitpost all you want, even to your own people" which just pushing everyone closer to postmodern meaninglessness. Fuck disinfo posters everywhere.

post the link to this fb post

why? /pol is nothing but newfags now. just like you. weaponized autism is dead. now take your faggy walter white memes what to reddit.

>muh based mustache
John Bolton is a Soros plant.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
>Previously recognized by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, the MEK spent vast sums paying high profile U.S. politicians to speak in favor of its cause. Bolton has spoken for the group on numerous occasions and one source tells me he was paid significantly for doing so.

westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
>Like too many organizations that claim to represent the best interests of the nation of Iran and Iranian-Americans, the NIAC is tightly connected with and known to be funded at least in part by the George Soros empire.

>Small wonder NIAC advice on dealing with Iran was replete with claims that Israeli propaganda was responsible for the negative image imposed on otherwise peace-loving, misunderstood Iranian mullahs. Not exactly a friend of Israel is George Soros.

>“Court documents show the NIAC was guilty of: lying to members of Congress, fraudulent membership numbers, tax law violations and evasions, Lobbying Disclosure Act violation, the Foreign Agents Registration Act violations, foreign bank accounts, defrauding of federal funds, bribing of eye witnesses, etc…”

commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy

>First,NIAC is a Soros-backed group. Soros is of course the money behind MoveOn.org and got J Street up and running. He is also paying “the $90,000 annual salary of the NIAC staffer, Patrick Disney.” The Left’s moneyman is plainly in the mullah’s corner.

Attached: John Bolton WW3 Vision.jpg (800x800, 120K)

>weaponized fitness and Jewish animosity to Greeks and Romans controlling allied troops
These leaps in logic are amazing.

reddit has been spamming that shit for days hoping people will leave them alone.

really makes me think

t. Shill doublebluff

Why can't i find that twitter?
Someone link the fb and twitter

>these are the people coming after us
I don't think we have anything to worry about

Attached: soyboi.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

wish there was analytic that couldve predicted this. if we cant precogdiss epic tragedy wat gud are we to our fallow user

Bump

This gif is pretty funny.

>diversity is fine
>fuck white people

>work for free
If this was true, Soros and Brock wouldn't have had to pay for all the global media manipulation.

The truth is that there's a group of college educated people being paid $50, $100/hr to post here. Point this out to leftists, and watch them start the autistic screeching. They certainly aren't getting paid to piss into the wind!

The more people understand that there's big money in opinion shaping the more likely it is that they'd be against whomever's paying for it.

I honestly haven't seen any difference in this place lol not sure if you notice but people still bash jews and hate Canada.