Why are Japs so autistic?

>KYOTO
>YOTOK
>OTOKY
>TOKYO

wtf explain yourselves

Attached: hur im japanese.jpg (460x575, 31K)

Because they don't have to worry about niggers like we do.

look up the kanji meaning for your answer faggot

>insulting japanese people
>on Sup Forums

Tell tale sign of a shill.

あなたのお尻の頭でオフ

Attached: jap beheader.jpg (400x491, 25K)

>shifting all letters one position to the right, with the final letter wrapping around back to the front
I feel like this is your autism, not theirs.

Japs are literally subhuman garbage, they might be memed here, but only because a majority are children who only know them for their entertainment

>confusing based Japs with Chinese

lol shill

Oh my God did the katana catch any blood?

The jews have never had control over them, they're not that bad. If they're left alone, they'll sort themselves out. Not a lot of people get that because every other country on the planet has been forced to link up and take part in nebulous sides. Bigger affiliations mean looser control of immigration and the direction of the country.

>あなた
when you use google translate to speak japanese you end up sounding like a faggot

>making Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

Attached: 1513259217733.jpg (452x697, 41K)

Nipon stronk. Fuck you OP

Attached: 1514826135705.png (402x413, 188K)

Attached: 2543216880002341134562376.png (860x647, 233K)

There seems to be no awareness from the general populace that things are going to shit in Japan through.
Whilst the fire is rising in the West, it feels like Japan will go out like a whimper because they forgot how to breed

*bombs your harbour*

Attached: pearl bombs.jpg (750x1334, 91K)

They forgot but they'll relearn eventually. A big issue is how bad the conformity factor is, and that they're letting their women work more. And if not? I'd rather see them kill themselves until none remain than have the country be flooded and halfbreeds corrupt the nation.
Wasn't born during that time period, doesn't apply. Just as I don't hate the Germans for the Reich. I do, however, hate them because of their current disgusting state.

mfw 80 years later my nip waifu is preggo with north euro genes

Attached: felps.jpg (159x161, 12K)

>wtf explain yourselves
You go ahead and take two nukes and try to be coherent afterwards. The way you've been sticking it to both Israel and Russia, this could be the timeline where you get nuked

south koreans have beady little eyes. I wonder what happened to them...

Attached: 29594587_1835100646521724_6116765768853791667_n.jpg (702x667, 58K)

English language has no difference of long o and short o ?

京都 Kyoto - 1st o is long o, 2nd o is short o
東京 Tokyo - 1st o is long o, 2nd o is long o

We do, but all those O's are pronounced long.

Toe-kee-Owe
Kee-owe-toe.

>KYOTO
>YOTOK
>OTOKY
>TOKYO
>OKYOT

Sorry that was driving me crazy how you didn't finish the pattern.

My chinese neighbor upstairs wont shut the fuck up. I think he lost a Dota game.

That series of letters unlocks the secrets of the universe. It's permutations are the key. The Japanese have ascended. No wonder the jew fears the samurai

I thought Koreans played that shit?