Should she have won?

Should she have won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk
englishlightnovels.com/2017/11/18/yen-on-sao-alt-gun-gale-defeating-demon-lord-ff7-worldend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there is something I hate more than elves that is trolls.

FYI OP, Sup Forums does not like to talk a bout good anime.

No, Ren deserved her victory.

she did in the LN

The only person who won here was Grick and his new wife, everyone else ended up dead or alone or turned into a beast.

>draw an emnetwiht
>call it a troll

Chtholly Nephren Ithea Rhantolk Nopht Lakhesh Nygglatho Grick Limeskin Almaria Phyracorlybia

Man, I love this names. Outer gods everywhere.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Nep best pet girl. Cthulu can fuck off.

Half of MC's harem was dead, the other half of his harem was growing but they always have to shove the shitty main girl and in this case a generic pity heroine that should had died in the beginning making the show 100 times better. I loved how Nep romance was handled so subtly with her giving William to her friend and still kept supporting him till the end, it was so much more natural than the shitty forced romance of cucktholly.

Even in death Nephren watches over him and keeps underage elder god skanks away from him. Truly best pet.

Is there going to be a season 2?

ARE YOU GOING TO SCARBOROUGH FAIR?

I'd love for there to be, but I doubt it. Then again, I know nothing about the length of the "story" in either the manga, or the LN's or whatever.

I know there are a lot of Ren fans here but Ithea is clearly the superior fairy

There is plenty of material to adapt.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk

Well. I must say, that's extremely exciting to hear, in that case. I could definitely do with a Season 2.

she was willing to give birth to a plethora of half-breeds. Fucking hell yea if MC wasn't so dense about the fate of humans

It should've been a two cour or two seasons from the start.

Certainly deserves to, but wilhem was a pedophile

>implying it's possible to have any kind of positive relationship with someone who regards the idea of killing and eating you like "well, it's a shame he's no longer around, but it was so worth it though, tasted real good"

I wonder how many other random people she's murdered and eaten just because she got the munchies

I wish the fake cat more screentime, she was my favourite.

Dont play with me

So, how many volumes did the anime cover? The series seems to have ended without much to go on after the end.I loved all the characters and Willem was a great MC. I'd really like to see more.

There seems to be a spin off so It'd be neat if that got an adaption too.

4 out of 5 volumes.

Thanks. guess I'll pick up the LNs when they get released here to see what happens in the last volume.

It was 3. Vol 4 is about the first beast.

Sukamoka is more a direct sequel than a spinoff, although it has different main characters it's continuing the plot the first series established. It's also better.

Hows the sukasuka fan translation. If its good I'll start reading.

It's about the same as all fan LN translations, poorly written but gets the plot across. You're a lot better off learning Japanese and reading the original, it's amazing.

Just finished watching.

This character gets me. That ending was absolute fucking trash. The fuck did I even just watch. Nothing was resolved, every character failed and died, none of the major backstory pieces had any result other then "btw beasts are humans lol" which is of no real consequence. Plot summary "two characters you quickly grow to love get shit on and die horribly, the end". Is this a goddamn prank anime? If I wanted to focus on the fact that everything is meaningless and you just need to try and live happily while you can, I would watch real life.

One day I'll get off my lazy ass and actually make an attempt to learn moon runes.

>Hey we now have this magic sword that can prevent mental degradation
>Should we try to use it now? Every minute seems to count
>nah I'm sure it'll be fine if we just do fucking nothing and say we'll do it later, there's no way we'll all be killed in the next couple of episodes

I mean what the fuck

Things might have gone completely differently if they'd just used the sword straight away

What could they have possibly done back at the warehouse that they couldn't have done right there on the boat?

BUY THE LNS

Man I don't care what happens to the world if Wiliam and Cthulu aren't getting married and doing the horizontal greased-weasel tango like they deserve

The sword needed a lot of veneum to work, something her new body couldn't do anymore. I have no idea why the anime didn't mention that pretty important fact

I'm probably not going to read the fan translations and it looks like there's not going to be an official translation, so please spoil the rest of the LN

But an official translation was announced.

Source?

englishlightnovels.com/2017/11/18/yen-on-sao-alt-gun-gale-defeating-demon-lord-ff7-worldend/

Icetea a cute.

But she did win by being one of the only people to actually survive this 12 episode anime holocaust

Cute but fake.

Here's cute and genuine.

She didn't really intend to.