Hi I'm Christopher Cantwell, and I am very smart

hi I'm Christopher Cantwell, and I am very smart

Attached: christhetard.png (1290x425, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyrH-C6naEM
youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q3tP26C3g
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Foul-Mouth-Police-Chief-Mark-Kessler-Video-Rants-Snare-Threats-Gilberton-Pennsylvania-286605701.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he isnt wrong. ive already taught my kids to vote for any politician in the future that advocates for the extermination of the jews.

>lets make people love and respect our political group by threatening random people with violence
why are all you retards like this

Poor Cantwell. He wasted his god given beautiful voice on speaking to racists about the jews and helicopter memes.

He's definitely a media plant. Stupid ((( racist ))) cunt.

>implying racism is bad
Back 2 reddit, you kike.

Racism is a jewish invention you dumb mutt.

Hey kikes, if you succeed in your genocidal scheme to eradicate the white race.

You better watch your step next time!

Attached: retard.jpg (501x496, 73K)

no it isnt, spud

He could have had really successful career in broadcasting but he threw it away. Yelling about kikes and niggers isn’t interesting anymore.

Man chooses to live or die on principal.
>But think about the money Got!

Reminds me of "Chief Kessler" from a few years back. He infiltrated the prepper/tea party community.

He was working with the Feds.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyrH-C6naEM
youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q3tP26C3g

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Foul-Mouth-Police-Chief-Mark-Kessler-Video-Rants-Snare-Threats-Gilberton-Pennsylvania-286605701.html

Attached: mark-kessler-you-tube.gif (320x180, 49K)

Lol go back to the stormer BBS or 504um.

Lol fuck off sven. You're going to fail after siding with a subversive mudblood.

Now THIS is how you win over normies!

>High pitched, whiny, with a nyc trash accent
>Beautiful

You're doing the world a great service

Who wants normies? The Republican party and others can pander to brain dead "normies".

Obviously he can do whatever he wants, I just hate seeing talent go to waste. Also his politics went to shit. Don’t want to see him rot in jail though. Has he been sentenced or even had the trial yet?

>tfw too smart to appeal to whites as a whole.
You're right, fuck the normies. We only want the spergs

There's no putting this back in the bottle.

Attached: VN8nt9N.jpg (960x676, 33K)

Cantwell isn't for the normies every other media outlet is for them. Stop beimg retarded. The outlets changing to pander to the normies is silly. Your not going to make the stormer, fash the nation or the fucking daily shoa a normie program boss.

Why are cantwell and anglin fighting?

People disavowing cantwell are pathetic. They are cucking for the sake of optics. Optics should supplement the message, not supplant it.

Attached: JarofGreed-YS14-EN-C-1E.png (377x550, 461K)

This was one of the few mainstream political cartoons that I've really liked. Sort of painting us in a negative light, but objectively its correct. Last time it took the Jews to the brink of their destruction, and that was with the entire Anglo and Communist resources combined.

They are either keeping info from him or have sold him down the river. There is reasonable enough evidence that week and Ricky Vaughn are behind all of this. O don't understand how they where convinced throwing half of their listeners in the trash to try and establish new audience would work at all.

sends shivers down my back just thinking about it.

He got out of jail?