Komi-san despairs as she sees the number of rivals increase every chapter

Komi-san despairs as she sees the number of rivals increase every chapter.

rivals?

I want to love H-kun

Oh shit when did it get typeset?

Best girl

>Third panel
My heart was in my throat

She's not pretending to be asleep again, is she?

All of her rivals are guys...

Tadano being the alpha male and leaning closer to her so she could do that.

The redrawer for this deserves a raise

It will be 10% of their current salary.

jebaited

I like last night's translation better.

>that morning-after gaze
Komi-san, you're still dreaming. Wake up.

Last night TL user here, this one is more accurate. I took a few more liberties and was inaccurate in a couple of places (tfw no QC)

I like the little details here.
>Guy's snot bubble growing in the background
>Komi's notebook text changes every panel

I want a doujin where Najimi takes everyone's virginity.

yo yo is so great

Only if you never get a good view of Najimis genitals.

Flappy arm Komi is best Komi.

Guy dumping here, the last page is the first page.

>loses the bug-eyes when she's touching his hand
fucking sicko

What else would you expect from a serial rapist?

Does the manga explain why the guy does wear a hemp leaf on his head?

It's a weird part of his hair

>run for itttt
>ih-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh

holy fuck
exactly this. That's the morning after gaze, holy shit.

this is seriously one of the hottest looks of komi. everything else is just pure beauty, but this one screams eroticism to me

Exactly. It would all be ambigous.

>agari's head pressed against najimi's crotch while blindfolded
>nakanaka playing video games as najimi is thrusting a dick/realistic strapon into her
>leglocking tadano to hide which hole is being used
>sucking on onemine's flat chest as she fiddles with whatever is inside najimi's skirt

I bet she dreams about talking to Tadano.

That's cute.

I want more chapters that are focused on Komi-san, with her doing something involving Tadano-kun

I just want chapters where Komi and Tadano have a nice conversation without it getting fucking interrupted

What would having Najimi as a gf be like

That's probably the one thing I dislike compared to the one-shot.

The Komi fanclub (Yamai and co.) honestly needs to go.

I love how Onemine-san is looking for anyone who can't arrive on time, real sister-like

I'm surprised the whole class didn't react immediately seeing as they practically yelled it.

Truly best girl.
Anyone else wanna see Yamai and Nakanaka fuck?

Does Komi like dogs?

It's the small things that really kick this manga up another notch.

She likes cats.

I think at this point they might know to just not get in the way.

KomiKomi's bizarre adventure.

Remember that final boss will be a Kawai who will now like the more normal and friendly Chadadano compared to his chuuni middle school self.

>The Komi fanclub (Yamai and co.) honestly needs to go.

They're being phased out for actual top tier side characters like Yoyo, Shogi, Katai, Naruse, and so on. Starting with Onemine, the author hasn't been adding new characters to the Komi fanclub.

>NTR

I hope Najimi sticks around. The rest can go but I really like Najimi.

>Implying she isn't actually the Yankee sister of notKanji

I wouldn't count Naruse as part of that old crew. She's pretty much a tritagonist to the story.

So who all knows about the way Komi and Tadano feel?

For Komi's side I'm pretty sure her mother and her grandmother know as well as Shogi, YoYo, and Onemine. Considering what Shogi and YoYo said when they grilling Komi about who she likes; I'm willing to bet that the students that merely see Komi as a cool person rather than some heavenly goddess made manifest probably share a similar opinion of her and Tadano.

For Tadano the only person I could think of that might know is Najimi.

Cute.

I'd say maybe his sister as well

>ywn be as good as Chadano when it comes to avoiding spilled spaghetti

The banter in this manga is glorious.

how earth-shaking is it gonna be when they finally smooch

i hope i live to see it

It'll be hidden from view by her notebook.

eh so is Imouto paired up with male Komi?

C-cute

Serial shipper is on the loose!

What would be a better trap?

>asking Tadano and Komi to eat lunch together on a free day, only to bail on them and force them into a date
>asking Tadano and Komi to each lunch together with 4 people and force them to share a booth together

>filename not yoyoyoyoyoyoetc.

Why did people stop giving tadano death stares for being in close proximity of komi?

They still do, but as Shouko actually becomes their friends, it's very obvious to them that they like each other and I'd imagine that they have the self awareness to not indirectly hurt her feelings.

Kek look at the guy sleeping at the right, his snot bubble grows larger in each panel

it's out? noice
>not Onemine neither Katou or Sasaki
pls

good work there

He subtletly manipulated them into considering him as an acceptable companion for Komi.
Notice how in the chapters where Narcissist-kun is introduced the autism brigade keeps preventing him from getting close to Komi while Tadano is allowed to be with her with no issues.

they all kinda saw them, according to the figures in the background
I'd guess and say that the class is getting used to see them together and probably a large number already know that they'll end up as a couple

>He also turned the novel he was holding upside down to hide his embarrassment.
Wait, what? This is actually more accurate? It doesn't even make sense. but I'm too lazy to look up the raws to check.

man, these pages are so damn cute

she thinks it's a dream to sleep besides Tadano

probably to get her attention away from his face to hide his embarrassment

The very setup of the manga is that one half of the reason Komi doesn't have friends is because she's (inadvertently) unapproachable along with having zero ability to approach people herself. The fanclub is a necessary aspect.

Besides, other than Yamai who is honestly used as the butt of jokes mostly at this point, none of them are that egregious. Shit, even bitchtits is inoffensive to me at worst whenever she actually shows up nowadays. A lot of them are slowly getting over their worship too, just not as quickly as the two girls that were just introduced.

thanks for the dump
>dat Komi face
she wants to hold his hand, right?

Or it could be like that one Baka to Test doujinshi with Hideyoshi, where the mc convinced himself that he was fucking a vagina instead of an asshole.

Future chapter idea and possibly best chapter idea: Komi and Tadano on a double date with their siblings.

>ポーカフェイスを装いつつも、心臓は高鳴り、右肩に全神経を集中しつつ、なるべく鼻呼吸を意識し、照れを隠すために手に持った小説の向きが逆の、只野くん。

My TL from yesterday:
>[Tadano-kun, with a pokerface on, and with his heart about to burst, his nervous system concentrated on his right shoulder, him trying to watch his breathing as much as possible, and for the sake of hiding embarrassment, holding a book. Upside down.]

The biggest liberty I took was was with the breathing part, the original talks about him breathing through his nose specifically, but I changed that to be just him watching his breathing.

I also changed the end bit to keep him holding the book upside down as a kind of a punchline (and looking at it now, also did not mention that it was a book he was holding), as it was at the end of that sentence in the raw.

The group's TL makes it out to be as if Tadano did it on purpose, while mine makes it out to be that Tadano did it accidentally. I'm actually not sure which one is closer.

It would make worth to be alive

they still kinda bully him but now it's almost nonexistant
he will get a lots of them in the valentine chapter

A HUNDRED (100) FRIENDS

>People can see your underwear.
Was there a bulge?

Blessed wingwomen.

No.

This is my attempt:
>The Tadano-kun who is keeping a poker face on while his heart is pounding out of his chest, while focusing on the nervous signals from his right shoulder, while consciously trying to breath through his nose, and while holding the novel he's using to hide his embarrassment upside down all at the same time.

The biggest take away is that he did NOT turn the novel upside down on purpose like the scanslation suggests.

It also seems likely that they realize Komi is most comfortable with Tadano around. His interpretations of her mannerisms are also the most accurate, giving him value as a translator.