This Mexican Goddess literally saved the show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJ6Lt8PEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyayC0L3oWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to suck on Lucoa's lucoas

>Mexican Goddess
>White with blonde hair and green eyes

Actually that would be considered a goddess here since the same people depreciate the brown skinned women

Only watched it for Lucoa once Sup Forums started spamming the board with her gifs. The show's alright, but she and her relationship with Shota elevate it to another plain, I'd prefer a series that focused on them primarily and the others as sides.

Actually some sources describe Quetzalcoatl as white when he lived as the human king of Tollan

Speak for yourself, I love Malaysians
>Quetzalcoatl can be an ant
>Can be 2D tiddy anime women, but being white is too far fetched

do you do this every thread?
Mexicans aren't all northern indios either, fuck off

How is she Mexican? She's not brown and doesn't smell bad.

Here's a more realistic Lucoa

>doesn't smell bad
I mean
As long as you maintain your worstation clean no anime character will smell bad

It's scary how accurate that is

chicano-tier, looks like she would use puto constantly because it's the only spanish insult she'd now
why is pre-mestizo being one anyway? It would look more like this
I would pay up to a 1000 dollars for a device that let me smell anime girls

Seriously, Quetzalcoatl was an ant, venus, human, etc.

Why are you even having a discussion on how the anime big tiddy version would look like?

I don't think even this ugly dyke coulda saved that awful moebait show

I just remembered
>that one time Quetzalcoatl was canonically santa claus
youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJ6Lt8PEU

honestly she helped hurt it.
you're supposed to be into tooru but the anime made lucoa a lot more attractive.
and then they kept adding filler scenes that weren't in the manga so they could make her into a regular side character.

Anime in general, get as much waifubait on screen any way you can.

It was a pretty shit adaption, glad it flopped nigga

Post moar Lucoa gifs.

I don't know why zoom-ins make my dick so hard
is this real, does the show have ecchi zooms like that commonly?

Disusting chilangos, they deserves to get tekt by the earthquake. Shame more of them didnt.

>being proud of being a spic mongrel because you have less native admixture than other spic mongrels

ss is a shit fetish

This is why everyone hates Europeans, enjoy your hockey faggot and complaining about how the west is in decline when all you do is argue about who's white and who isn't on imageboards all day
fucking whore women too

actually the worst part, "le boobies shota xd" gets really old after the 200th time

it's not my fault you didn't get molested as a child

What will Lucoa's life look like when Shota starts puberty and develops an interest in girls?

Like, literally white?

She'd literally chase away all girls simply by looking how she looks

>America CA
So much shit taste represented in a single hat.

More like covered in chalk white, rather than Caucasian, didn't stop the Tlaxcaltecas to use that story and spread rumors among the Aztecs, to force the Tlatoani to receive the Spaniards in Tenochtitlan.

this anime would have been better if it was just Kobayashi raising Kanna

Wrong person

I need sacriface shotas to summon her?

How can one compete against el grande pecho

>Mexican Goddess
As in, one whose a Goddess to mexicans
>White with blonde hair and green eyes

The accuracy is almost uncanny

Aztec and (some) Mayan deities were usually painted to be pretty pale. Not Scandinavian-pasty but not far from it.
In fact, this aided the Conquistadors a lot when they came around since locals tended to link them with the legend about I-don't-remember-who-exactly with white skin who would one day come back from across the sea.

Like with many civilization made up of people who aren't too dark, paleness is a sign of affluence. Linked to nobility and sometime even the divine.

Literally, yes. Not Caucasian, but bond paper white, yes.
>Quetzalcoatl, the white Tezcatlipoca: the god of light, justice, mercy and wind.
In the main version of the mythos, him and his brother are said to compose the stars of the milky way.

>milky
Heh.

Do you prefer your goddess with or without awesome wrestling moves?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyayC0L3oWw