If you could chose only one manga to get animated, which one would it be?

If you could chose only one manga to get animated, which one would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MCHI23FTP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

20th century bois

this is the correct answer
that or All you need is kill or punpun
maybe komi-san but it's too early to tell with that

I don't think punpun would make a good anime

>punpun

shitty teen manga

>all you need is kill

already got a great adaptation

silver nina

The latter half of Inari konkon koi iroha

your most hated manga series :D

>Punpun
Dead Dead Demon is the better choice

This manga is so fucking shit, I mentally checked out when it was unga bunga aliens

Mine

Trigun Maximum

in the manga, at least for me, some of the action and fighting scenes were hard to follow

plz respond, it's the only manga I've ever read

Parasyte already got adapted so my next pick is Homonculus

For me too, something about the art fucks me up.

Cynthia the Mission

battle royale as long as it isnĀ“t censored. If not, onani master kurosawa or cage of eden.

faggot pleb

manga was a masterpiece

Fight me. Sup Forumsll of you.

Emergence

God of Highschool

I'll never forgive him for that bullshit ending. Fuck I'm still mad.

Sailor Moon.

You didn't say it couldn't have already been adapted.

RAVAGES OF TIME

is it actually over

Ichinensei ni Nachattara!

Me and the Devil Blues, it could feature a pretty rich jazzy soundtrack to go with the setting.

Suicide Island.

I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up already, honestly; there's a lot of it and it gets edgy as heck.

That one moe manga about an alien spaceship in the sky and the daily lives of middle school girls with some aliens in it.

The aesthetic just wouldn't carry over

Yes.

Yotsuba, of course

Never read it, but it's a nice song
youtube.com/watch?v=3MCHI23FTP8

YagaKimi

The only way Yotsuba would work was if it was an OVA.

Punpun is a great manga but part of what makes it great is how it takes the elements of a manga and uses it to its advantage. Animated, it would lose a lot of that so unless they do a monogatari style adaptation i don't think it would work out as well as the manga.

Some fucking day I swear to god it can happen
pic related is neat but its just a mock-up image and the style is too generic it needs to be more like the weird style of the manga itself, no way the lewdness would work properly. And they better keep the tongues as all-black.

Spirit Circle

either Voynich Hotel or Bonnouji

feet fetish trash, better to adapt a manga with actual vidya content

It's more leg fetish than foot fetish and thats only for like, the first volume or two anyways. I hate feet desu but legs are god tier, and so is this manga up until the weird dnd arcs.

Mx0. It would probably last longer than the manga, ironically enough.

cupid's trick rainbow balls, the shorts could be packaged as bonus OVA specials with the physical release.

Cradle of Monsters and then make sequel focusing on best couple, new threat arises and all survivors in the prequel are somehow drawn into it.

the rest of space brothers

good choice but samidare comes first

Berserk.

Voynich Hotel or Biscuit Hammer

Blame, it does not work as a movie.

>ctrl + f
>no Dorohedoro
I'm disappointing in you Sup Forums

the live action movie of this was surprisingly good

If this could somehow happen, I'd be so happy.

But I don't think it would. It would get censored a lot I expect and considering the main character is on fire 95% of the story, it would be basically perpetually dimmed with that japanese brightness law

I was getting real worried because I didn't see biscuit hammer while scrolling through.

For some reason, when Erased got popular, I was really hoping that Nanako-ish Days would end up getting animated. But I guess the overlap between people that liked a time-traveling murder mystery isekai and people that like manga about a girl that can't stop accidentally showing her butthole in public isn't as pronounced as I thought.

Good choices. I'd say the same if it weren't for this wonderful work of fiction.

Honestly though, I think it's only inevitable that Dowman Sayman will get one of his works adapted. He's developed quite the cult following.

Kengan Ashura, or Shut Hell.
I imagine Kengan will get one eventually anyway, but I doubt Shut Hell would.

Franken Fran.

GANTZ, but not shit this time. Adapt all arcs, flesh out things left unanswered and make it seasonal.

the movie was shit and you know it, cruise is a old man and should not have played MC

Air Gear. I just want to see Kogarasumaru vs Sleipnir animated

This, I want to see my waifu Ouran animated

Vento Aureo

I'd rather wait when Dorohedoro is finished, because I don't want another adaptation of splendid manga with no-canon second half or tons of fillers.

This.
Voynich Hotel by Shaft would be sweet.
I loved reading I Am Hero but the last chapter made me kinda disappointed and annoyed.

Fran-San deserves a show.

But make each episode 15 minutes long to retain the feel of the comic.

Spirit Circle is one of those manga where you can't help but imagine how the anime'd look like.

When it comes to mind, I constantly think how to direct this scene, or that scene. What's the timing framing, which panels to keep 1:1, where to improvise, what's the music, how it crescendos, and so on. The way the manga is paneled and laid out, I just can't help it.

Hatarakanai Futari.
3 minutes shorts, naturally.

This manga is a massive Tekken wank fest, but I want it so badly when it gets enough material.

Do you really want a Dorohedoro anime? With current year anime technology and artstyle?

Since Valkyria Chronicles is getting popular again, the time is right.

Pandemonium Wizard Village or Hana no Kishi Dakini, although I'd have to give it to Pandemonium because that one's finished. Not to mention I want to see chapter 6 animated.

Vagabond, but only if it were high-budget and didn't cut corners

Pretty Bell

Sadly the anime studios can't do the same and will just go for the most bland generic shit that ruins what made the manga good
Everytime

This one. If Japan has any taste it will get animated eventually.

Air gear already has an anime user.

psh

Assuming it's guaranteed to be a decent adaption? Dorohedoro. It'll never happen, though. The effort that goes into making everything look so scratchy and dirty could never translate to animation.

Man, the flashbacks were so top fucking tier. The tower of brains story was probably my favorite.

Shame the framing story was so bland. Not enough to make me dislike the whole thing, but enough that I didn't really care that much about the resolution of it.

Sure Id want my favourite mangas to be adapted by Shaft or Madhouse but if they ever were to be adapted they'd be done by some shit studio like kyoani or deen.

Did Tsugumomo fanbase really benefit from it getting a throwaway adaptation? Not really.

This, most adaptations never come close to the source material anyway.

Front Mission : Dog Life & Dog Style

I would totally love a front mission anime
But Dog Life was kinda overly edgy at times.

And there was also that one arc that was just "Japanese soldiers good, american soldiers bad"

Didn't know recc threads are now OK on the board.

Berserk
We'll keep adapting it until they finally get it right dammit

I would kill for an adaption O/A
Seriously, why don't they make adaption of this? These kind of adaptions don't require a grandiose budget or anything?
O/A aation just need a right VA a passable visual for it to success.
I still can't think up who is suitable for Yukata VA

This. Done by Madhouse...GO! How wonderful it would be.

I want TRASH to get animated so I can see cakefucker in fully animated full color

If OP meant a good animation, this and One Piece

The obvious answer now and forever is Gainax Biscuit Hammer. Forever never ever.

Keyman.

Eden: its an endless world

Sukeban Chainsaw

Jojo 5

There was a live action movie, didn'it? Even a sequel/crossover if I'm not mistaken.

Agreed, I'm kinda in a mood for testosterone overload stories as of late