Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: Retard.jpg (722x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
tzr.io/yarn-clip/509caada-d5f5-40bf-a55d-2e4370620ab7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Life is cheap.

Attached: 1521902432442.webm (480x270, 2.5M)

Because it's easier to take a life than it is to save one

But it's not free, training soldiers is part of our military budget.

You can go be a doctor for the army and get it for free

It's not free, the taxpayers foot the bill.

things get cheaper with less people on the planet

Attached: 1521084719346.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Combat medic, nurse, DR?

Fucking retarded meme

The training to be a soldier is a lot less complex and much shorter than a medical education. A degree/bachelor/whatever the fuck it is in medicine involves years of study and very knowledgeable teachers (not to say anyone could train soldiers, but its probably not as technical as med school). Plus its just far more valuable a qualification than passing boot camp.

You can be trained for many many different professions by joining the army.
And shown preferential treatment when applying them to civilian occupations.

Attached: 1181_us_army_combat_medical_badge_2nd_award_silver_oxidized_2_grande.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>1 post by this ID
>Phrase that can be interchanged with literally millions of pre-selected images
You guys know bots post these right?

Attached: dont reply.png (1514x960, 29K)

Because its easier to break something than build it correct.

Not a bot, i saw this image and thought it was hilarious so i shared it on here.

>live in a country that has literally always been at war with someone
>faggots around me asking why we spend more on killing people than saving them

It’s seems like most Americans don’t understand that they live and benefit in a country that has always promoted warfare.

when will democrats understand the concept of taxes

Because in one you're free, in the other you sign away most free hours you have in a day...

>Free

>free
what are taxes

Killing people is a lot more efficient and beneficial.

Because wars make more money.

because people are expensive and killing them is good for the economy.

Every chick is a fucking CNA or RN they hand those degrees out like candy.

It’s cheaper to kill people

You can teach a monkey to take a life, but not save one.

Edgy. Do you cut m8?

Cause learning Medicine is not for dumb retards

Because it's actually training to get yourself killed and get as many as possible with you.

Cut another piece o' ham for my sandwich. At least with killing you d9nt have to pay for em.

Private systems are too efficient. We can't have those kinds of killing machines unleashed on humanity.

obviously never served

Attached: heeb hoe-down.webm (640x640, 2.14M)

turns out republicans aren't as pro life as they want everyone to believe

because the soldier has traded his freedom for free tuition

>why do i keep responding to these profoundly stupid questions

Attached: 1395635037886.jpg (533x800, 61K)

Because doctors are already the 1% richest elites. If we funded their education it would be welfare for the rich.

t. descend from a line of doctors (three generations back) and assblasted I'll never be one and will be a NEET)

Because if you had to pay money for the privilege of being cannon fodder absolutely no one would do it.

Because the medical profession has a series of shit-tests like med school, preceptorships and residency
They're all designed to create artificial demand

I fucking hate the medical system so much. My retarded parents and grandparents became doctors with a low IQ and i can't ever be one now because the shit-tests.

Me too, I'd love to switch from research to dermatology but I'm not willing to sink 100k+ and 6yrs of bullshit to get there

Also you need a really high IQ to get passed, especially with immigrant students because you'll be competing with the top-Chinks with like a 150 IQ, no social life, and an extreme work ethic.

Training to become a combat medic is free too

>implying anyone wants to save the lives of babykillers

Yeah it costs the army like 40k to even get you to reception at basic. It's crazy expensive to train us.

The US should be more like Israel.
>Mandatory National Service when?

Is this a legit backdoor for the medical industry?
Do combat medics get certified to work in hospitals/clinics after service?

Combat medics makes some of the best doctors avaible because of the crazy shit they have seen.

It's not. Depending on what you see as "saving lives" it's actually the opposite..

Fuck off, leaf

there is a stark difference between the two disciplines. Civilian medical industry is a drug-pushing bureaucracy and the military is anti-drug/pro-walk-it-the-fuck-off/get-over-yourself-faggot mentality.

Killing people is only valuable to the government. Saving lives is valuable everywhere. If the government didn't train people to kill for free, then no one would join the military. People still want to be doctors even with how much it costs.

but you made it this way baby sas.

Attached: ok.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Don't the army people get a cheaper/free education after?

supply and demand

are you this dumb

The medicare/medicaid fund already puts about a million usd into every MD/DO residency

Nigga what? How many fat sassy black nurses are there? I mean specialized medicine yes, even that is becoming a stretch with all the diversity hires with third world degrees.

Agreed planned Parenthood employees should be left to die in the street.

BTFO

>mfwct5Hh
What will be your method of suicide? Might I recommend something painful?

Not anymore. Why do you think vet suicide is so high? Soldiers are experimented on with phycotropics in all kinds of doses and combos. Watch psywar of you have time to kill. O think it's on YouTube.

actually, doctors and hospitals kill 780,000 people a year. conservative estimate, of course.
webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

The picture obviously means free in relation to the spending of the individual receiving the training

It’s still retarded, but no need to straw man it

It takes no effort to be a soldier. It takes a lot of effort and intelligence to be a competent Doctor.

Because there are too many worthless fucking normies roaming this world and we need less of them.

sauce?

Marian reforms

Attached: cool guy zone.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Imperialism

Because killin a guy ain’t no big deal, you just pull the trigger and pow!

Doctors are greedy bastards.

what is "free" about a 4-8 year minimum service obligation?

Because the top one is serving others and the bottom is training for a job to get paid.

Killing someone can be done in a multitude of straightforward, simple fashions. Training to kill is mostly basic dehumanization tactics.
Saving a life requires a lot of knowledge and proven competence, which requires paying for various educators, facilities, licenses, and all that in order to prove you've been educated and have what it takes to save a life.

Because you're signing a contract and committing yourself to provide labor for the military in exchange for salary. Basic training could be seen as a contracted internship of sorts.

University professors are providing their labor to you at cost. You're not working for them; they're working for you and they want their compensation.

Sums it up real simple like

That doesn’t make it any less valid as a career. I know a few RNs and they all make well over $80,000

Attached: Slide threads - redpill and move on.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Not really. Military certs don't carry over to the civilian sphere. I had a guy in my classes that had worked as a respiratory therapist in the military, yet he still had to go through the program and take the NBRC exams to get his civilian license.

This

Its costs you 4 years of your life and it isn't all that good anyway. A MD takes 8 years of school. boot camp in some branches is a short as 2 months. Plus it can also wind up costing you your life as well.

Attached: 1285766198573.jpg (293x208, 48K)

Attached: 303365011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 93K)

>that flag
>asking a question this dumb

An implicit part of the deal is that they have to risk being killed themselves when ordered. But you knew that already, you massive poof.

Attached: Sage advice.png (430x261, 16K)

>Why does training for a job that makes six figures cost more than training for a job that makes five.

Unironically the (((AMA))) on this one

The military's purpose is to defend our nation or provide global security. Med practitioners get paid an asston. The cost is mostly a nonissue.

Replace the top one with a combat medic and bottom one with planned parenthood doctor, the swith the writing. Checkm8.

Training to kill people is not free you dumbass. Its very costly.

tzr.io/yarn-clip/509caada-d5f5-40bf-a55d-2e4370620ab7

Because you cannot guarantee the second one without the first one. Liberals live in an utopia where there's no violence and no threats of invasion fucking retards.

It is far from free you fucking piece of euro trash.

Eh, good point.

Military training is not "free." It is paid by taxpayers.

Because trainings soldiers are a product to be sold, saving lives is a service

So why can't the other be?

it isnt retarded, the US has a shortage of doctors, every year the same ammount of doctors get licensed since the 90s. you should have more doctors to make medicin cheaper

Join the Coast Guard then. It doesn’t train to kill but trains to save lives.

You don't have to save someone's life if they are dead.

Attached: agnetha gold.jpg (606x834, 87K)

Typical stupidity of lefties.
They desire nursing and doctoring jobs so much because of guaranteed high wages. But these high wages exist only because its hard (including education costs) to get license. If license becomes easier to get, wages will plunge and their dream job of licensed nurse will become not better than waiter.

Yeah these damn democrats (?)