If you don’t stand with Israel, the only westernized democracy in the Near East, youre a dirty paki

If you don’t stand with Israel, the only westernized democracy in the Near East, youre a dirty paki.

Attached: 9987117F-C389-4872-A04B-9ED084AC227E.png (580x509, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
blogs.voanews.com/us-opinion/2016/07/11/saudi-backing-of-iranian-exile-group-inflames-mideast-conflicts/
archive.is/eRhFP
youtube.com/watch?v=sZbzs5BwBLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: HAHAHAH.jpg (236x291, 29K)

I wanna get a footjob from this kikette so bad.

How long did it take her to get that look? Where can I find a girl as dedicated? Did she do the same to her hair downstairs? I need answers, user.

You'd like a dog to give you footjob probably.

i don't stand with any of them

he said a jewess not a slav LOL

> Sandsavages
> Souless Kikes
> CHOOSE
How about fuck both of you?

Attached: 1517189846836.png (970x971, 135K)

this
there's enough nukes for all of them

Wouldn't that be a pawjob?

btfo

this

ISRAEL FOREVER

Mossad uses the MEK as a proxy force for anti-Iranian terrorism.
lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
blogs.voanews.com/us-opinion/2016/07/11/saudi-backing-of-iranian-exile-group-inflames-mideast-conflicts/
archive.is/eRhFP

Attached: MEK Members.jpg (700x500, 136K)

>Tfw no babushka to rub my bunions and pour vodka down my throat

Attached: R._Budd_Dwyer,_moments_before_the_end.jpg (550x364, 22K)

verpiss dich du stinkendes türkenschwein

Attached: 1511115125573.jpg (512x288, 51K)

Nach dir, pakistanische Analgeburt

I want a jewess wife

Attached: 4353643463.jpg (740x493, 218K)

It doesn't matter if they're more civilized if their land was illegitimately obtained. Otherwise, us burgers might as well annex half of the world.

If the west didn't pump tons of money into Israel (more than the rest of the countries combined) it'd be a shit hole like the rest of the middle east.

Where can I find a jewish girlfriend ? It's my life dream. Is NY good ?

> Is NY good ?
It's fucking awful. Want a kike GF? Go to the oven and start scooping one out.

I heard a lot of jewish qts were hanging out in NY. I want my children to inherit their superior intelligence

why can't everyone in the middle east stop fighting each other long enough to understand that I hate them all equally?

The ogresses? Finding a cute Jew is like finding a smart nigger. They exist, sure, but they're rare and come with a bucket of other negative traits.

And your a kraut fermenting in the ass of a Jew. Your parents must be proud.

> sage

Here's the problem bucko.
Westernized democracy is fucking lame and fucking extremely gay.
Is there anything more fucking pathetic and stupid than democracy? seriously? There's a good reason why no serious country actually has a fucking democracy. It's because democracy is fucking dumb.
Humans are dangerous stupid little babies that need to be dominated and oppressed for their own fucking good.

The Jews are ok in that they have an ancient and barbaric tradition of their own that sometimes is quite similar to what we have. Well done. But we are different peoples with a different calling. The semite needs to be dominated very specific rules in order to maintain their sanity. The Aryan needs a high amount of freedoms in order to maintain theirs. We are like strange alternate universe versions of each other in a sense, and lots of things overlap, but this is basically the truth about our peoples.
We don't need to stand with Israel, we need only stand back, let Israel deal with its own problems. Stay out of their business and instruct them to stay out of ours and everything will be hunky dunky.

I like Jews, they’re smart and intellectually stimulating

Putting Israel in the Middle East was the dumbest move of all time tho. Talk about frying pan into the fire Jesus Christ haha

Japan has the right idea.

>Putting Israel in the Middle East was the dumbest move of all time
yeah but we just didn't have the technology to put israel on the surface of the sun

>liking a jew who doesn't have khazar milkers

Attached: 1508991838359.jpg (305x261, 9K)

Semites are just genetically oblivious to their own selfishness and obnoxiousness. This is why semites are always killing each other and fucking each other over. Jews are kinda more sophisticated semites, whereas Arabs are complete full blown retards. In any case, you need to really fucking spell everything out for them. Sharing and fair trade are completely alien concepts to them. To be sure, the Aryans can be sneaky fucks too, but we tend to learn to do this from bad experience, become cynical and then relish in imperialism and evil. It's not quite the same but it's similar.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Soon you'll be kicked out of Germany, shitskin cow worshipping toiletless p[ajeet beggar. Once a pajeet, always a pajeet.
Fuck Pakistan and India, thankfullyboth of you will wipe out each other and let the world become a poo free place

Attached: superpooper.png (1599x1066, 602K)

there was the Jewish autonomous oblast.

Face it Moshe, it's a losing game for you. Might as well give up now and leave your basement. Israel will be Palestine soon.

Attached: Israel rats.jpg (384x517, 41K)

Birobidzhan

What do you guys think about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sZbzs5BwBLA

Fuck off, dirty Paki subhuman

>thinking its an actual jap
this is the face of japanese flags on Sup Forums and its beautiful

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Nordics are the niggers of white people. Degeneracy #1

>If you don’t stand with Israel, the only westernized democracy in the Near East, youre a dirty paki.

Gas the kikes

ISRAEL #1

GOD BLESS TRUMP

GOD BLESS BOLTON

GOD BLESS BIBI

Attached: 1521906346989.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

I like you have a place to go
Don't like the way you got it

Hmm, maybe you have a point.

Bunch of girls you won't get to fuck = cool?
What's the combat effectiveness of these Israeli army girls anyway?

I miss her :(

you have to be pure fucking evil to unironically support israhell

Why? she's a female with male pattern baldness.....

Democracy is for faggots.

Excellent point.

Attached: 3513262346346poopyop.jpg (1792x1308, 108K)

This attitude is literally why I don't support Israel. There are also other valid reasons.

Attached: 1355202403083.jpg (473x381, 31K)

rip agatha

Her toes are like 10 hairy caterpillars.

Fick dich du Judenschwein

Attached: aufgehts.png (667x517, 206K)

t. JIDF

Jews aren't the Chosen People, Israel is the Church, get out of here.

Attached: catholicjewteaching.png (751x931, 959K)

You gotta understand that despite the fact that the zionist movement and almost all of the early immigrants were not religious they still relied on religious motifs.
It seems, by looking at history, that part of the jewish credo is wanting a country in this place.
There is no Judaism without it.
There could not have been an israel in another place despite the fact they considered other places cause it would not really fulfill what the jews wanted so much. If we were in madagascar or south america or eastern russia the jews would still be able to keep praying for the return to Jerusalem.
In the same sense it seems that it is the role of jews to be in this position of being persecuted.
It is a dynamic that formed and cemented for thousands of years and both jews and none jews are part of it.
It is interesting to think about the fact that jesus ,who was jewish, died and suffered and was tormented to save the world according to Christianity and the jews in christendom in some sense also filled this role. They were used by the christian elites to glue their society back during turmoil or frustration.
And the jews of course see themselves as such, as unique people of whom gods expects more. They see themselves as having to carry a burden and not be like the goyim.
This led to separation and life in ghettoes.
It is simply a dynamic that has been reinforced for millennia.