Christcucks

>christcucks

Attached: 1502109821900.jpg (1280x943, 192K)

Sauce on that quote?

Jesus returned back in 1933

"Billboard - 2018"

from your kike bible ya fucking faggot turk rapebaby

>incorrect translation
Referred to the three apostles present at the transfiguration.

Luke 9:27
Matthew 16:28
Mark 9:1

Attached: 1519591451121.jpg (1421x765, 195K)

>brainlet

And he did come back... what is easter?
The day christians celebrate jesus rising from the dead....

Attached: what 2.png (643x642, 753K)

>current pope

Attached: 1429029998229_20160222_230645.jpg (220x220, 17K)

Answer: Luke 9:27 says, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God." See also Matthew 16:28 and Mark 9:1 for the parallel quotes. In each of the synoptic Gospels, the next event immediately after this promise from Jesus is the transfiguration. Rather than interpreting Jesus' promise as referring to His coming to establish His kingdom on earth, the context indicates that Jesus was referring to the transfiguration. The Greek word translated "kingdom" can also be translated "royal splendor," meaning that the three disciples standing there would see Christ as He really is—the King of heaven—which occurred in the transfiguration.

Actually he was referring to his transfiguration before Peter, James and John on the mountain, and also John saw a vision of the end of the world before he died.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Attached: 1521993114406.jpg (1000x812, 207K)

Says the lying mutt

He actually said *some* of you will still be alive. This proves the existence of the Wandering Jew. An immoral sneaky Jew who has wandered the earth for 2000 years waiting for Christ's return.
I am not making this up.

Attached: wandering-jew-1914.jpg (563x768, 217K)

point out the verse you fedora tipping nigger

He was talking about the transfiguration

You people are honestly worse than the actual shills at this point.
Sage.

Attached: IMG_1838.jpg (758x517, 112K)

Shit my entire religion just got btfo
How did they not teach me this in bible school
Not joking I don’t know what to think about this
But why would they make a book saying this knowing it would be released after his time then? Why contradict themselves before publishing

I'm pretty sure many woman who witnessed him dying on the cross were turned on by his shirtless and immobile body. I bet they all wanted his holy child.

>immoral sneaky Jew
Is there another kind?

because it already happened and we already live in the endtimes

John 3:15 you faggot nigger

Yep, after all if you're a true Christian, you'll understand that the soul and the body are not one and the same. The flesh may rot, but life continues on in the immaterial realm

Jesus was poor so he was probably skinny and not muscular and he was whipped a bunch of times so he was all bloody and repulsive looking.

and here we have a christcuck

Attached: 1505636442325.jpg (1280x943, 239K)

Yet again, not the point of what Christ did. Chirst lived a life devoid of sin and died a horrible death to bear the burden of sin for all people. Christ did this because you are worthy of his love.

Exactly that if its all made up and edited why keep a huge error in your books for 2000 years ... or is it because there is more to it .

I believe in a God, not some Jewish guy written about by a bunch of jews about how jews are the chosen people and also God too?

Jews hate white people, not Christians, they use Christianity to subvert nations then execute them. Not because of Jesus, but because of skin color

Jesus said that I will return in 2 days to awaken you and then leave for another day and return to stay with you. 2 days is 2,000 years so the sign post might actually be correct.