twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHE IS LOKO

AND HER SHOW IS SHIT

I SAY OH NO

Desutoro anime when?

I SAID OH NO

Posting best girl.

Pity the show wasn't more interesting.

Its first season was urredeemable garbage, but the second wasn't that bad at all.

a cute

her plan was stupid as shit, probably the worst character on her own show

>her plan was stupid as shit
Not an argument.

I want to make Koko into a honest housewife. Put a baby inside there. After each day when I come back from work she is going to give me backrubs and cook me food.

such a shit anime holy fuck why did I watch this

> cook me food
Implying she can even cook

>implying her eyepatch gorilla fangirl would leave your dick attached long enough to stick it in Koko

>song is on Youtube
>artist even comments on it
>still taken down

I liked to watch this back then. Quite enjoyable and nice crazy characters.

Wait what?

>we're killing team
>reality and dream

Well nips are shit at singing in English.

that was a fact m&, you don't answer "not an argument" when someone says water is a liquid

not that user, but cutting off communications the way Koko wanted would put a huge dent in any modern army and make non-local engagements a hell to coordinate and set up supply lines, thereby at least making foreign interventions in local conflicts very hard to organize
however, her plan assumes that WWII or even WWI tech can't be restored and retrofitted on modern equipment, which is pathetic

Shame we don't any anime with gunplay in a modern setting these days. Probably one of the main reasons I liked it, it didn't have any magic or dumb ass high school girls with guns, just straight up private military shit and no bullshit.

She doesn't own the song, the company does

>i don't care if it's fucking shit, at least it's not set in a high school
come on now

Wasn't it moko?
I want a proper Touhou anime

All I want for an anime is tactical operators doing tacticalcool shit. /k/ the anime

>tags: gangbang, rape, ahegao, group
It's never gonna be vanilla is it?

But it wasn't complete shit, though the ending was garbage, despite its flaws it was good and had tacticool shit and I would take it over any high school garbage that's airing nowadays like Mahouka or some other trash with magical guns.

it wasn't, her plan was to stop WW3 from happening and scale back conflict, even if it was a little bit.

The best.

There's no other modern /k/-tier anime that could surpass jormungand prove me wrong

I was gonna say Gunsmith Cats, but it's not that modern.

>subject matter and setting can't carry a sh-
I miss it lads. I wish the mangeka kept it up instead of ending it like that.

The world needs more weeb shows about modern military/espionage. Very few scratch that itch (Patlabor, GiTS).

Good taste

Rally a cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=pV1jzleFhRA
Absolutely kino.
When hacks like Sawano utterly fails at english lyrics, Iwasaki managed to write a french song that makes perfect sense for this show. Really makes you wonder why Sawano found success while Taku barely work for anime now.
tfw no anime like Jormungand ever again. It truly was special

Never. Heavy Object could have, but the anime adaptation was complete shit and never show any of the /k/ details or got far enough in the story to show the most /k/ommando characters