Maybe we should have allowed some kind of incremental gun control. This is getting fucking ridiculous

Maybe we should have allowed some kind of incremental gun control. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Attached: done.png (902x886, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-crowd-size-estimated-200000-people-attended-d-c-march/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are sheep. Distract them with some other cause to virtue signal for

We've had incremental gun control for the past century, the ultimate goal being the elimination of the 2nd amendment.

holy shit 800,000 people? that's impressive

>Estimates
Remember that time Hillary estimated her crowd and some autist counted all the people? Good times.

Attached: 1521931174295.jpg (480x510, 19K)

Oh, the propagandist who organized the Soros gathering is saying 800,000 people were there. Must be true. Trump btfo!

no

Attached: 1521990258486.jpg (500x357, 20K)

Attached: 1521978929258.jpg (400x400, 116K)

Attached: 1521928022006.jpg (534x328, 45K)

what makes you believe this? Anything can be construed as "incremental" to some arbitrary goal you think up

>(((800,000)))

It has nothing to do with gun-control. It's clearly organised by certain (((NGOs))) to try and get rid of Trump. Just ignore them, and give them nothing.

>giving in to mob rule

>The F-150 is better than the Silverado, according to Ford estimates

(((organizer estimates)))

DO we need to go through this again?

Attached: Gun Control Example.png (750x3200, 611K)

Trump can be a loser reviled in memory as a stooge who bowed down to the NRA and achieved nothing.

Or he can become a hero to generations of Americans as yet unborn by saving their lives from assault-rifle wielding nutjobs.

Good job he isn't a vain or egotistical. But, just hypothetically, it would be a worry if he was the kind of failing President who'd need to pull a home run out of the bag in the eleventh hour eh pol.

The government of the United States doesn't have the authority to implement any form of gun control. If challenged with a Supreme Court that valued the Constitution, what powers they've granted themselves would be nullified.

You know what kills the liberal? Just ignore their bullshit and they'll go away, only to be seen when the media makes up a new scandal.

Then government of the people, by the people, for the people shall have perished from this earth.

The people have spoken. Time to hand over the toys.

Attached: foxpoll.jpg (750x1025, 177K)

Fuckin' this. Works every time.

Yeah, we can start with banning guns for all non-whites

"According to organizer estimates"
It's almost like you enjoy propaganda.

Attached: 70e.jpg (567x565, 28K)

Someone post the buses.

>Or he can become a hero to generations of Americans as yet unborn by saving their lives from assault-rifle wielding nutjobs.

Well shill, no matter what does, in the eyes of the left, it will not be enough. $0.10 has been deposited to your account.

>according to organizer estimates

Soros can pay enough people to form a protest, so what?

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

The bill of rights is the cornerstone of your country, if those people don't like it they can fuck off to Canada.

You're looking for:
Incremental gun control is designed to erode the 2nd amendment

Wait - I thought the media said the Trump inauguration had a terrible turnout.

Get your astroturfing gas lighting ass out of here death before disarm

A well-regulated militia has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
That's all prelude text. Basically it means people need to be able to martial a force if necessary to defend themselves.

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
Now we get into the actual meat. This is what it's addressing. It isn't granting these rights. These are inherent and fundamental rights.

>shall not be infringed.
This is the context of who it's addressing. It's saying the government shall not infringe upon the said rights. This is the important part.

How does one come to that conclusion from this? Show your work, nigger.

Attached: received_1557187494327598.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Autism always makes for good times.

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.
In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue. We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left handle things from now on. They seem to be better at it than us. Perhaps we should just give up

It's not up to the people you retarded faggot
It's a constitutional right

>Being necessary for a soiboi's hormone levels, the right for liberals to store and drink soy-based products shall not be infringed

Who has the right to the soy? The faggot or his hormone levels?

CBS NEWS: CROWD PEAKED AT 200,000.

cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-crowd-size-estimated-200000-people-attended-d-c-march/

B T F O
T
F
O

Attempts at altering the Bill of RIghts will trigger the war that Soros was trying to instigate with BLM/Antifa etc... if this is your intention as well, understand you and those you love are unprepared and almost certainly be among the first wave of casualties.

Attached: 1511601140809.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Gun laws don't mean anything anymore. Buy an 80% lower and build as many unregistered guns in your garage as you want.

Attached: 1911_frame_and_slide_kit_checkered_grip_novak_slide.JPG.jpg (2048x1400, 193K)

>BIGGEST FUGGEN MOVEMENT FOR OUR LIVES
>Planned for weeks
>Funded by mega jews
>not even a thousandth of a percent of the population

Attached: 2017.gif (676x509, 94K)

>People actually replying to an obvious shill thread

Attached: b82.png (230x219, 11K)

Learn to math

SURE!!! appeasement works with leftists!

War is a bitter pill.
If it happens it'll be out of our hands.
The only solace I'll have are the people hunting globalists for sport.
I'll be watching those live streams as they happen.

Attached: maxcomfydefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

800,000 in a population of 314mil... Is that even 1%?

Just me and my token nigger. Larping as voters.

Fuck incremental, just take the guns, like Trump has been pushing this whole time. Bump Stock, GONE! ALL GUNS, OUT, OUT, OUT!

Attached: Trump Is A Gun Grabber.png (1066x380, 31K)

Antonin Scalia and Warren Berger would say otherwise.

.26% of the population is a fourth of a percent.

To the left on this board. Your right to speak is respected, however, consider the thought that Liberalism is a mental disease and once infected your ability to think critically is greatly diminished.

Do NOT attach yourself emotionally to any ideology, left or right. Choose your actions with critical thought. Do NOT just react emotionally.

Women are particularly vulnerable and are being programmed at alarming numbers (they literally call television programming)

Free Will is the law of this universe and if you seek to thwart another's Free Will consequences usually follow.

The only correct response to people protesting the 2nd amendment would be to revoke their 1st amendment rights.

That's what I was thinking, 800,000 in a population of 314mil is not close to even 1%. I mean imagine the protest took part in Australia with a population of only 24mil, that would equal only 62,400 turning up.

We need a day of no laws.

THIS

ITT a lot of very butthurt trumptards who know their views are incredibly unpopular and don’t want to grasp the truth.

They want to disarm the citizenry. They even say it themselves. It’s not some thought up goal from a random user on the internet, it’s what these people actually want.

>ACCORDING TO ORGANIZER ESTIMATES
oh, well in that case, my birthday i organised last year also topped trump inauguration. by my own estimates of course

I think know who taught you math, to make you think .26% of the population protesting is a majority.

>"According to our liberal friends, the liberal demonstration was a complete success, and our liberal news reporting, which couldn't possibly stand to make more money by colluding with liberal agendas, was there to confirm it."

p.s. liberal

> Parade during Spring Break outdraws a parade during mid-Winter

Screw that, Im with Trump, take their guns, and their due process! #Trump2020 #Repeal2A #NoDueProcessForGunfags

Attached: MAGA Take The Guns.png (1134x170, 22K)

if we can get 800,000 to march AGAINST gun control, well then we might as well just start Civil War II because that's a legit army.

>800k people
>nation of 300 million

Ok

He did say to take them from the mentally ill without due process, and leftists are definitely mentally ill.

As a leftist, im ecstatic, we got our money for Planned Parenthood, and NPR. Money for Obamacare, and entitlements, and Trump signs a bill that BANS him for building the WALL in California! He really spit in the face of his base, its great watching you cucks lap it up, asking for more, LOL

Plus through in the Bump stock ban, hell we couldnt even get Obama to ban those. Trump is shaping up to be our liberal dream. Keep it coming! Once his repeals 2A, all those kids out there will vote for him. MARCHFOROURLIVES! Good TRUMP!