Is NGE the most overrated anime of all time?

Is NGE the most overrated anime of all time?

Yes

Okay, glad we got that settled.

No

Yes

Yes, this or Haruhi
now please stop making threads about it and beating a dead horse, Anno is already doing that, the only thing I wonder is why TOJI DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING FIGURE IT LOOKS SO JARRING TO NOT HAVE HIM WHY WHY WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A DECENT SCALE GODDAMN

Not really, since it's actually good. Maybe some shonenshit.

oh no, you called a well-loved anime good, be prepared to invoke the wrath of contrarian teens and bitter oldfags

Id say spirited away.

>Is NGE the most overrated anime of all time?
How many time we are gonna discuss this shit?

he just wants an EVA thread, there is literally nothing left to discuss other than waifus and how anno is destroying it
that has more widespread appeal, nothing really with overrated

No

Anyone have that image of all the evidence that the movies are a continuation of the anime ???

discord has arrived

Not even close

That's Death Note.

>caring about a literally who

nigga I can buy a figure of gendo and a bunch other literally whos there's no excuse for a pilot having no representation other than a bunch of gacha shit it infuriates me

Did you just insinuate that Gendo is a literally who?
Out. Now. Get the fuck out.

It's underrated desu.

ITS COMING RIGHT TOWARDS US

sorry guys im new lol

By its fans who don't really know why it's earned its status.

No. Close though, it's actually TTGL.

What your vision of overrated?
Anime that I don't like that got popular= overrated
Or
Popular=overrated

literally the best anime ever

Call me crazy but I think Cowboy Bebop is more overrated

At least NGE has some good things about it. Gunbuster, Konosuba, FLCL and Kimi no Na Wa. are much more overrated.

Evangelion unironically deserves all the praise it receives.

NGE wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Gunbuster you uncultured swine.

Underrated by casuals, overrated by fans.

I know. NGE isn't complete garbage unlike Gunbuster though.

> there is literally nothing left to discuss
sadly I missed the discussions.

Gendo's character was static. As long as you understood the role he played you really didn't need to pay much attention to him. He wasn't unimportant but, he also wasn't dynamic enough to merit the amount of attention he gets

Made in Abyss is.

It's extremely overrated but not the most overrated anime.
That's belong to SNK

maybe 5 years ago
now everyone calls it overrated

Surely most overrated anime is one punch man, it's like a 7 or 8 out of 10 anime.

Good but nothing amazing.

Eva is 10 outta 10 goat tier Anime.

It's the exact opposite

Both OPM and NGE are 5/10s at best

No, that would be Kemono Friends.

>most overrated
>7 or 8 out of 10

Has there been ANY news on the next movie as of recent? Not even any updates on Anno's life?

It's been more than 20 years at this point so I'd say we're going to be discussing this forever.

It's not even the highest rated anime on any site despite being better than most of the anime that tops the lists, so I'm going to go with no.

>Monster of the week garbage
>Better than anything

It's probably the most underrated anime ever made.

Nah. That's monster.

It's garbage.

No, it's one of the best.
Only weeabos in taiwanese forums whine about it.

To be honest I don't feel that is overrated, well maybe for the typical waifufags that discuss who is best grill make it seem like it, but i felt it deserves the praise it has just for how human and real feels Shinji (I know he is mostly useless and broken, but i dunno I like how he is written)

There are plenty of people calling it bad or overrated so it can not really be the most overrated anime of all time. It is probably the most controversial one though

no that would be Naruto dipshit kys

Shit bait

No, it's the best anime of all time, if you think NGE is bad you probably love moeshit

NGE is mediocre and I don't like moeshit

>t. brainlet

>t. somebody who has seen less than 50 anime

I would've said Bleach. It got way fucking worse than Naruto ever did. It kept finding new low points and what the main guy was like half four different things by the end of it?

>I-If you don't like Eva then you must b-be a moefag
The absolute state of Evafags

>anno is destroying it
what is with faggots always hating the author so much
he's not destroying it . he CAN'T by definition. he's the one who decides what eva is, not you.
he can destroy the things that you like about it by taking it to a direction you don't like but 'destroying it'? fuck off

P R E T E N T I O U S

Is she the best girl of all time?

The answer is yes

>THOT is "a girl"
She's 30

reminder that "thirty" rhymes with "dirty"

NGE paved the way for "moeshit"; it had a huge effect on writing, particularly when it came to characters. Kazuya Tsurumaki called Eva the most powerful moe anime; the boys at Gainax (including Anno) were otaku, they knew anime and they knew moe. Rei Ayanami was huge.

Easy to hate someone who looks bad and doesn't work. Don't take any effort at all.

>doesn't work
really? those films direct/write/produce themselves?

How often? He's like the definition of a lazy artist whose ship sailed off a long time ago.

Is OP the most homosexual OP of all time?

art only has meaning in its engagement with the audience, the creator doesn't have ownership of it

Rebuild still sucks

There needs to be interaction otherwise it's just masturbatory. The author needs to say or present something interesting to really make it art.