So the Donald made it illegal for trannies to join the military...

So the Donald made it illegal for trannies to join the military. Ironic that those who have no longer have testicles are still more ballsy than him, given that he dodged the draft when he was a young, spoiled brat (still is, minus the “young” part).

Attached: 0831A170-4D69-49A3-B636-DD2C4BDA5B24.jpg (666x779, 229K)

terrible shoop

Serving zog is stupid, not ballsy, faggot kike

Why give mentally unstable people guns and million dollar war machines?

Should we allow bipolar people into the military? How about people with depression? Schizo's? MPD?

Trump supports Judaism, so I don’t see your point?

Yeah, because wanting to be the opposite gender is totally the same as hearing voices in your head or changing emotions at the drop of a dime.

>sarge just let me take 3 hours a day to dialate my pussy
You people are retarded
No mentally ill people in the military
sage

Most psychology organizations don’t recognize gender dysphoria as a true mental illness, given that those with gender dysphoria are not a threat to themselves or those around them.

Which branch of the military did Hillary serve in? Or Bill? Or Obama?

Attached: 1521558203568.jpg (1408x5896, 2.7M)

They never had to be drafted. Trump, on the other hand, was drafted, but he got out because he had a “bad foot.”

>those with gender dysphoria are not a threat to themselves
kek

Name a school shooting where a tranny was involved who didn’t have anything other than gender dysphoria?

It is. On top of that, most trans people have severe anxiety and depression, both permanently bar you from service.

>They never had to be drafted

Wrong. Bill dodged the draft by moving to England for "studies" and once there he began protesting against his home country. He did not graduate from the university he attended. As soon as he was no eligible for the draft, he went back to the USA.

Can you say "draft dodger"? You can? Good boy! I knew you could do it.

Attached: 1512788207818.png (608x576, 644K)

nice double neckline.

Bill could’ve been drafted but moved to the UK for a graduate degree and used several student deferments

Yeah, but imagine how effective trannies would be at ballistic missile defence.

Every time a missile was fired at the USA, they could slice it in half and invert it.

Attached: 1517470580762.jpg (1454x342, 174K)

And remember: he never got the degree he enrolled for.

Which would suggest that the entire thing was a scam to dodge the draft.

Attached: 1510383465680.jpg (1280x960, 850K)

But you seem to forget the part that trump dodged as well

Yes but it's only bad when Trump does it. Right?

Attached: 1519951226952.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Who says I agree with Hillary, she’s a cunt, but she would’ve been better than Trump.

Trump was born June 14, 1946. He would have been eligible for the 1970 draft. June 14 would have been #356 in the 1970 lottery. The Draft Board only called through #195 in 1970.

Now you can stop bumoing this shitty thread.

He already went and got certificates to dodge should he ever be called.

So your argument is bogus. Fuck off shill.

>the shill naming an honest user a shill
Spoken like a true kike.

thinking youre a different gender is a good sign of mental retardation, you confused faggot

How about trans who have to take testosterone, estrogen? Or some other medication? Because you cant enlist if your taking medications. And most have to take something to fix there endocrine system
He didnt have to come out and ban them. Most are

fpbp

That's a terrible photoshop.

stop making sense, youre ruining OPs point

It is. Why should we let people with mental disorders into the military, that kill themselves 40% of the time BEFORE PTSD?

Plus, if you've ever taken anti-depressants for six months or had an ADHD diagnosis, you're banned from the military too.

Why don't you start complaining about that.

Who the fuck would willingly go to Vietnam?

>transgenders deserve the right to die for israel

So Trump hating faggots think defending mentally ill people is okay. How do you people live without embarrassing yourself?

Hey fellow anonymous, this place is full of racist bigots. I don't really think we're getting anything accomplished here, maybe we should go back to red.dit, since they are more impressionable on our site. It's to hard to keep our threads upvoted to the front page here and I don't know what half of the racist frog posters are even saying in their replies! I Can't even right now, ughh.

That's surgeons, not those losers.

Don't give them ideas, nowadays neurodiversity is a thing too.

Call me a faggot but if there ever is a draft in the near future I'm dodging it too. I'm not going to war to possibly be killed by someone ill never see. We don't need boots on the ground, everything is radio controlled. Military is for broke fags and people who need structure in their life.

Its not even about dying; if they offered me the chance to take a LMG and armor into Detroit and kill as many as I could before I died I'd take that offer 100x over joining military.

>The shill pretending to be an honest aryan
Spotted the kike

Aww your just mad your degenerate friends cant fuck up our military any more then they have.

send all trannies to Israel, along with gays gypsies and commies. Israel should care about all those in in the Holocaust by allowing them to live free in Israel

I know, why do you think I came here :)

Trannies don't join the military to serve their country.
They join to get their sex change operations and hormone treatments financed by the American taxpayer.