Even Neko knows Maid must win

Even Neko knows Maid must win.

Dumping

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rs56db6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aki a best.

Yoshino a shit.

How can Maidfags seriously believe this OTP won't happen? The signs are everywhere.

>signs
>Makabe screaming inside
Yeah, there are signs all right.
Signs of Aki losing.

Aki is so pure. Even Yoshino cheers for Aki.

Because dreams in mangas are like mind shattering revelations at times.

Not anymore. He dropped it all and worries to be with Aki.

Return of real best girl

Yoshino is so boring though.

Lewd Dream scene when?

I am so sorry for you, user. You know what's going to happen and yet you ignore it.

Keep hoping that. I can't wait to see Maidfags BTFO.

Neko doesn't know shit about their past or what Yoshino did. She doesn't even know that Yoshino likes Masamune. Neko just is another source of problem called melodrama.

[WAKE ME UP]

It's set in stone at this point.
>She doesn't even know that Yoshino likes Masamune
She knows Masamune likes her.

Aki with her hair down is simply beyond beautiful.

Goddamn it, Aki. The only guy Yoshino hangs out with is Masamune. So she's talking about you motherfucker.

[CAN'T WAKE UP]

Prove it.

Yoshino > Neko > Imouto > Tae >>> * >>> shit >>> Aki

[SAVE ME]

user, this very chapter proves it, yet as you've plainly demonstrated you're willfully ignoring what's going on.

Yoshinofags lied in the spoiler thread. There's no indication of second thoughts. MC clearly wants to move forward with Aki.

Uh oh.

That's all! Next chapter January, I believe.

>lied
It's plain as can be he's living a lie. The level of delusion Akifags are on at this point is really sad to see.

I know you can't so shut the fuck up, Yoshinotard. Neko doesn't know shit. She's only thinking on her own for some misguided notion of helping Makabe. She's ignorant and wants the D for herself.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.com/rs56db6f

Look at his expression in the following pages. He's fine for now.

I still hope Aki becomes the kogal she was meant to be.

Excellent taste.

>proxyfag is still advertising his old poll
That's just sad.

This is sad, user.

>strawpoll

I don't know who translate this manga.
but this translator always made a few mismakes.

Yes. Because when people smile, it means everything is fine.

>who translate
>mismakes
You are truly the paragon of proper grammar, user.

>Denial
Look at how he even acts around Neko who knows about his issue from before.

Don't start crying when it happens, user.

Aki > Sonoka > Imouto > Class Rep >> Neko >>>>>>>>>>> Yoshino

Kojuurou will win the Masamunebowl.
Or Gasou for maximum retardation.

How many times have you told yourself that when you were cheering for Ruri, Kosaki, Wanko, Ami, Eriri? The list goes on.

>Akifags beind delusional and incapable of reading subtext

Do you have to have everything spoonfed?

The dream he's had tells us about Masamune's true feelings. Then he says that it's something he must not recognize, meaning that he knows about his feelings for Yoshino but is trying to suppress them. Why?

Because he feels guilty for asking Aki out, and seeing how hard she's working, and that after getting her so invested breaking up would only hurt Aki.

Note that he doesn't fantasize about Aki in dreams, when his guard is down he imagines Yoshino as his girlfriend and admits to himself that he has the most fun with her.

Masamune, drowned in guilt and conceit, decides to give in and throwing away everything he lives for just to please Aki. Anyone thinking this is a healthy relationship, or headed anywhere good, is idiotic.

And looking a month in the future,

We see Masamune's given up his /fit/ lifestyle to be with Aki.

In this manga, Neko has always been treated as insightful and wise beyond her years. She's more mature than the others, realizes her own flaws and those of others, and isn't afraid to pursue what she knows is right. So when she says this, you know it's genuinely an issue.

Kirei Cake is known for those.

>not Kouhai-chan

Ruri won though.

Akitards BTFO.

Everything is totally fine.

>triggered Yoshino
Here come the walls of autism.

I didn’t even notice that brief timeskip.

Yup. Totally fine.

You're getting pretty nasty user, and you're also wrong. This is like Chihirofags vs Tenrifags all over again.

>202X
>Rurifags are still mad and delusional

It's okay. You still have better reading comprehension than the typical Akitard.

I'm doing you a favor, ESL-kun

Talking about the good Ruri.

I am rooting Chitoge, Megumi, Sankarea, Chihiro, Orihime, and Hinata

I am give you props for Ami though.

>Chihiro
>Tenri
It's not even comparable. TWGOK bounces all over the wall and tried too hard to be different. This is literally Chitoge vs Kosaki all over again.

>black hair
>in love with MC
>dating before the story's over
>not relevant to the title
Uh-oh!

Just skimmed through that last part honestly, kinda fixated on the mention of betrayal as a real red flag.

TL;DR I hope you got a bix of issues ready. Third heroine asking the main heroine to drop out is never a good sign sign for any rival. All it does is promote conflict and drama to reinforce MC x Main girl's commitment and feelings for each other after the dust settles down.

>Aki puts Yoshino on the slave market
>Masamune buys Yoshino
>Gives her a new name: "Revenge"
>Thus, Masamune's Revenge

Makes sense, no?

>Chihiro/Yoshino
>actual best friend of the MC
>loves MC for who he is and sees beneath their facade
>relationship is based on honesty, teamwork, and mutual respect

>Aki/Tenri
>some heroine held on a pedestal
>loves MC based on events in their childhood
>relationship is based on manipulation, disguise, and seduction

Who will win? I wonder.

The only end Maid can get is with Aki. Maid will never betray Aki in the end with all lf the guilt and regret she harbors. Maidfags are ignoring this.

>What is Nisekoi

I'm sorry, Nisekoifag, but you're wrong, and you gotta move on.

Dating or fucking the lead girl is the new thing nowadays. Get with the times, gramps. Aki is alluded to the title. Doesn't matter if she wasn't the real one, especially now that revenge plot is dropped completely and no longer relevant.

she won't dislike you (wrong)
You can't hate her (corrent)

>20 years have passed
>due to Aki feeding him sugary treats, Masamune has lost his body to diabetes and has replaced it with a robot model
>Masamune-kun's Revengeance

Except it wasn't Aki to begin with. It never was.

Pfffft.

>Aki is alluded to the title
Sorry.

Why do people bring up Tenri and Chihiro when neither are even major heroines? Haqua and Elise were the default heroines and they are way more popular.

As I recall, nobody except one or two Chihirofags rooted for Chihiro winning.

Kouhai will rape him and make him afraid of women, then Kojuurou will show up (after hitting the gym) and help him deal with it man to man.

2 out of 3 girls here have had a kiss scene. Where's the last kiss scene?