The US Dollar is Falling from Grace

Good, fuck the corrupt United States.

eurasiafuture.com/2018/02/09/d-day-us-dollar-chinas-petroyuan-oil-futures-contracts-issued-26-march/

Attached: sy4ul7mkmjdz.png (1000x1000, 669K)

and fuck you and your fucked ideology and corrupted system you dumb russian nigger

Cry more faggot. Communist China is going to beat American capitalism.

communism is pure shit, dumb motherfucker.

i dont need to cry, im not a little bitch.

go back to the fucking antifa rallies, you braindead commie.

Your ideology simplified is just "I got rejected by a black girl in middle school, so no more black people."

>china
>communist

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

i dont date niggers, you fucking autistic antifa nigger. of course you're going to defend ur leftist brother, learn your fucking places.

Good.

are you stupid

American markets prop up China.
Without our business China would collapse overnight.
Access to communist slave labor provides us with cheap goods and communism can't even begin to function without slavery no matter how much you cucks want to pretend otherwise.
There's no way China could sustain itself without American investment.

oh sorry
got rejected by an *asian* girl in middle school, so no other races allowed

Oh another retarded thread

>china
>communist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

>only date white women
>proud american women who are white
>i also hate you antifa faggots

I wouldn't really consider china "communists"

Glory to Mao

proud american women who are white would never touch you

(antifa in a nutshell)
>proudboy saying what he wants
>allowed to from the freedom of speech
>antifa fag gets mad
>mad about anything in america
>pepper spray him
>get hit
>get mad
>cry like a little bitch
>think ur tough and try to fight then
>get punched in the face
>cry
>act like ur the victim

i think ur confusing urself, i think that you think that a proud american woman would touch you, but not me.

stop mixing it up pal

>i know the person who is talking to me on an anonymous site
look , another retard

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

lolgg

Yes the fucking retards that still shit in the street will beat the USA.

Attached: 1521348303161.jpg (545x604, 120K)

Chinese GDP growth rate is higher then USA
Vietnam GDP growth rate is higher then USA

Pol has it all wrong. China is still communist. It is just that communism is in control of capitalism in China. Capitalism is the means of production in China, but communism owns capitalism in China and the people own communism. It actually worked out very similar to what Marx said, but he looked over the fact that capitalism is the means of production. The people do own the means of production in China indirectly.

WARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWARWAR

Attached: 1439925769001.jpg (562x535, 256K)

You're a fucking faggot. I got aids reading that reply. I hope one day you come to terms with the fact that you are a massive faggot and follow up with swallowing everything in your medicine cabinet.

Please god lets this post be bait.

Attached: 1515909788400.jpg (714x732, 88K)

china has shit loads of billionaires , can a simple chinese come up to the man and says:
>gibu mone gode friendo
no , he cant , therefore it is not communist

LOL retard