Shimanami Tasogare

Holy shit those last two chapters were absolutely kino.

Just finished reading it. It's really over then...

Huh? It's just the end of the third volume. Or was it cancelled?

What, so it isn't over?

I think the actual manga just takes like a year between volume releases.

Oh, that explains.

From the scanlator's website

>With the release of Shimanami Tasogare chapters 14 and 15, we now come to the end of volume 3. As far as we know, the Manga One app hasn't posted any chapters beyond chapter 15, although new chapters will probably start appearing sometime early next year. And we don't know what the release schedule will be like when that happens, so we really don't know when the next volume will come out. It'll probably be out sometime next year, but we're thinking mid- to late-2018 depending on the release schedule.

Well. I waited one year for the last five or so chapters, I can wait another year. Btw. is Anonymous trolling the volleyball player guy? (I can never remember his name). I thought she was more of a passive character.

Yeah but I feel like since Tsubaki was coming at her and everyone in the lounge she just decided to dish it back at him.

I just stumbled upon the manga today. The ending had nice closure, so I thought that it was finished for sure. But I'm glad if we're getting more.
Also, she definitely is.

>tsubaki's questions to anonymous get reflected back to him next chapter

nice, too bad the wait between the volumes is so long. hope they'll keep the renovation subplot

I'm happy with how Tsubaki turned out. Thought for a second he was going to go full nuclear and beat up Tasuku or something fucked up when he confessed. Was surprised to see him get emotional and apologize.

What magazine did it move to?

It moved to an online manga app. The author is trying to find a way to get it published in another physical magazine though.

Holy shit, it wasn't cancelled? I though with the magazine cancellation and such the manga would never get translated. Thanks OP, you made my day start great.

He was a fag after all.Pretty good chapters though.

So he's a deep-in-the-closet fag, right?

That seems most likely yeah. It seems like he might have some sort of trauma or backstory for why he's so butthurt though.

The paneling in this is too good.

I re-read the previous chapters, but his actions still don't make sense to me. I can get pretending to be casual about the entire gender thing, but why would he on purpose get closer to Tasuku? Some subconscious desire to get closer to his kin? He also likes him back?

His dad probably abuses him. But that doesn’t really explain his weird behavior at the shipyard.

Yep. I think it would be actually cool if the MC and him become friends, but in the end they find another people to love.

he's definitely repressing something

I don't feel this is the case, and his dad seemed like a really chill kind of guy. Even if he wasn't his biological father, I think the abuse angle would come from the left field.
That's why when Tasuku thinks about him the alien motifs appear. The dude is strange, and he doesn't make much sense.

Or he might discovering that he's bisexual (while being in denial of course). Let's hope we'll find out one day.

> SJW hag got BTFO
Nice