British Police Attacked with Swords

news.sky.com/story/police-officer-with-serious-injures-after-sword-attack-11304166

>Be English
>Be attacked by sword wielding Muslims.

Why didn't he bin his sword? Everyone else has. This is fucking disgusting. Where did he even get this weapon of mass murder from?

This country needs more weapon sweeps.

Attached: police.jpg (448x320, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GABO3I-uxrU
youtube.com/watch?v=npPuKWkbLlo
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry but your country is officially a joke. Something needs to be done to get the Brits back on track.

lack of police and a massive decline in weapon sweeps being conducted in problem areas.
The country isn't dead it just needs stronger no nonsense policing.

Fake news?

This can't be real, swords and violence are illegal

What kind of spoon is 'a sword'?

>1) Swords are legal to own.
>2) So are knives and many forms of guns.
>3) Bin that knife was created by an American (((charity))).
>4) You can prosecute the police if they try to perform a weapon sweep in your home. They aren't allowed to enter without a warrant for an actual crime such as drug dealing.
>5) Once again we see that tasers are useless and batons are the way of the king.
>6) Fuck Manchester.

Any questions?

This could have been avoided. The attackers must have been fueled by racism to do such a thing. We should put them at the front of the council housing waiting list to rehabilitate them and get them on their feet and show them how to be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=GABO3I-uxrU

mate we've had bins put up all over Manchester. Knife crime is increasing despite there are places available in almost every borough to get rid of them freely and easily.

It's fucking tragic.

Most of these people who commit attacks have histories of being subject to racist abuse and hatred. If this factor was taken out I can guarantee that these kind of incidents would stop.

Implying Sup Forums hasn't mastered_the_blade.jpg

Mate you can't ironically shitpost when it's this obvious. You are supposed to hide parts of your assumed persona to function as a valid strawman.

>The country isn't dead it just needs stronger no nonsense policing.

or better yet fewer third worlders

OP I am pretty sure you do not have a licence for shitposting. I also have a suspicion that you dont even have a permit to get that licence.

An actual majority of people who have committed terror attacks have an actual history of being racially abused and mocked for their beliefs.
It galvanises them.
It needs to stop.

next time he will use his gun. oh wait they don't have any.

Why are brits so afraid of BIG knifes?

youtube.com/watch?v=npPuKWkbLlo

our policemen just join the machete banter here

its bin that knife, not bin that sword

>You must bend over backwards and walk on eggshells around these people or they will go off like a landmine

Here's an idea. How about they all go and fuck off.

SPREAD THE WORD BIN YOUR SWORD

Oi mate where's ye balls show me ya paypas, absolutely absent of all manhood tally ho pippity pop! I'm knackered m8 time to nappy pap, wake me up for me tea

They won't if you don't do anything about it. And we all know there's nothing you can do.

>"That is when the officer tried to disarm him, and you could see them using their weapons (batons) and they were hitting him on the legs - and he was not letting go.
>"You could see him still hitting back while he was on the floor."

They didn't shoot him because it would be racist

>sword licence expired last week
I'm defenceless right now

Attached: binthatbiscuit.png (962x892, 518K)

Not quite nothing, but all options fucking suck in their own way.

British humor is best humor!

>At least one thing you're good at

kek

Since we're talking about swords, I bought the True Swords scratch 'n' dent mystery box last night, because I was drunk and online shopping is a cruel siren to drunk, impulsive me. I saw a bunch of unboxing videos on jewtube where they get some fairly nice stuff; Shinwa and Musashi, or other hand-forged carbon steel blades.

Thing is, though, those videos are made by popular sword reviewers. I wouldn't put it past the warehouse to send them the good shit specifically, because they know their videos are gonna get 10000 views and it will make their mystery box look good. Advertising. It's not hard to learn the real names of the youtubers, they may well take special pains to upgrade their orders when they come in. May just send Pakistani grade trash to the plebs like me.

Oh well, I'll see what happens, in 7-10 business days.

pfft....
why not just get rid of muslims?
huh?
and now u guys cant even say that shit.
you need to take over parliament,your govt has absolutely failed the populus.completely.

ASSAULT BISQUITS
WE NEED SENSIBLE COOKIE CONTROL

Attached: www.drugisvet.com-smeh1.jpg (400x300, 12K)

it wasn't actually a spoon tho. it was a spork that was modified into a shank, wrapped in dental floss, fused with toothbrush plastic and bonded by semen and urine; exactly like in prison except different

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHVAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAVAVAVAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*falls on the ground completely out of breath smiling at the fate these subhuman br*tToids deserve*

Attached: 1521410970130m.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

>Knife crime is increasing
it could be worse like in Sweden where their antiquated system still has no grenade control. Sweden should put grenade bins out so that people who wake up as born-again good citizens can 'bin that grenade' and then everything will be magically terrific

>i-it's exaggerated m8s I swear

Sure limey

Your laughing now but you better watch yourself when the BMD's come crumbling down over Moscow.
Do you guys even have kettles in your tanks? pathetic.

Attached: Oh dear.png (963x720, 602K)

you want to take away all means of defense? what if a pensioner is minding his own business and is attacked to ensure his cultural enrichment; but he has ZERO week old cookies and biscuits to defend himself with. that's fucked up user

Obviously this guy was driven to violence by an Islamophobic comment on the internet. This is why Bongs can't be trusted with opinions.

>can guarantee

What a crock of shit. These niggers need lynching

Shit Nigel please just not the bisquits. I surrender! GENEVA CONVENTION!

This

Hahahahha imagine people found a way to steal from the knife bins?

Some gang of heads surely has thought of it.

Why would they need lame ass butter knives and sporks that go in the bins? They have normal knives.

it is a religious right for Muslims to have swords out in public. The police officer will have to go for sensitivity training, if they make it out of the hospital.

It has to rhyme ivan.

Why do you need Capitalism when you had Communism?

Say goodnight chap, the big ones on its way.

Attached: BMD.png (543x124, 28K)

Hey thanks unironically, I was wondering for some time how that song was called.

Is there a source saying he was a Muslim?

>The country isn't dead it just needs stronger no nonsense policing.
agreed. i saw a twitter post saying that this man was a muslim. that kind of hate speech needs to be stopped

This is just British humour at it’s finest, you probably wouldn’t understand