Shingeki no Kyojin

Poll results are out.

>Isayama had to draw a cover declaring the guy he killed in favor of wanking more to Armin to be the most popular character of his series.

Based nips hate that worthless coconut head too.

Erwin was dead since chapter 50.

Guess all the talk about how great and pure he is also didn't work.

Reminder the manga went to shit after pic related

Now he will wank Armin even more just to piss of the Erwin fujos.

Armin is so cute and amazing. Can't wait to see him again.

Or maybe he'll just stick with Reiner suffering and Eren being a creepy hobo.

This is beautiful.

>Implying he didn't get the message and gave up

>Armong appears
>flashback to paradis
>Everyone praises Armong as the greatest military strategist ever and that he even surpassed Erwin
>Manlet says with a smile how Armong was the right choice
We all know this is going to happen.

>implying he did

Isayama doesn't seem to be that smart.

>No signal of Armong for a year
Looks like he did.

At least make a collage

I wish Erwin and Ymir stayed alive instead of Armin.

Only one already says it all. I would make a colage of last threads's salty, but not on my pc.

That has nothing to do with him giving up. Isayama said he did not want to show Paladis and create expectation.

Good. I hope there's more polls where he has to keep drawing Erwin instead of his precious Armin.

Any reasons for Ymir to stay alive other than shipfaggotry?

Serves him right, to be quite honest. One shouldn't insult the readers' intelligence.

I hate Armin but Isayama did everything wrong with him. Don't make him a good guy who would save his friends all of a sudden, he was supposed to be a guy who would make sacrifices and even false flags, That's the only interesting thing about this character. Make him argue with Eren, don't make Eren talk about Armin like a fucking fangirl. People should be afraid of an "evil" Armin, don't make everyone shooting semen for him.

No, all shippingfaggotry.

figures

I liked her character in general besides YH. Would have liked to see her also tell everyone about the outside world form her perspective.

Fuck Isayama for this whole cocktease with Ymir knowing everything but only being used to hint vaguely at shit rather than tell us anything, then killing her off so that he can still have the basement reveal be valuable.

>Make him argue with Eren
Splitting up the original third lead into Jean and Armin ended up being a huge mistake.

>This is what he does for the rest of the manga while Armong gets less and less votes
>Everytime he tries to wank Armong is plus 500 votes to the character in the receiving end.
Based raw fish eaters.

Yeah, for me she is definitely a character with the biggest wasted potential.

>He made manlet talk like a fucking poet about Armin and the ocean in one of the smartpass
He really is desperate

I don't think that Isayama is in charge of those

He only is getting the opposite effect.

Is one of the things it should be changed if SnK get a real adaptation, like, make Zeke kidnap her or something

If SnK got a real adaptation she'd be one of the characters to get cut.

>then killing her off so that he can still have the basement reveal be valuable
It's clear that Isayama changed his story halfway and in revised version there was no place for Ymir being alive.
Still seeing the result Galliard as titan shifter was clearly not needed and his character doesn't change anything at all to justify making Ymir do the retarded suicide for the Marley side plot being added in just to get rid of her like that.
Or maybe with making Armin CT Isayama decided that Marley side needs another titan after losing two including Annie.
Ymir was just discarded for plot of saving Armin, which sounds even more shitty.

I wonder if that was due to Isayama's direct intervention, since the smartpass writers had Marco of all people talk shit about Armin.

>Implying the wasn't Isayama's request or even Isayama himself using another name
Come on, only Isayama cares about Armin's dream and he thought that using the most popular character would make people love Armin.

Yeah he only "'approves them"" but honestly I don't think he cares about them outside of gettin more shekels. At the end of the day he doesn't write them and I don't think people should be judging Isayama's opinions based on smartpass.

But who wanted a smartpass praising Armin? He might not care about smartpass but I bet he really wanted that one.

The serum drama was also pointless and only added later, since Kenny was not planned since the beginning.

Just because Kenny was part of what got the serum from Rod to manlet, it doesn't mean that there were never plans for that to be a plot point.

Updated.

>no muh ocean for Armin
Try again/10.

Incredible
EJ LM endgame right here

>LM
Again this pedoincest ship

Kenny's entire existence is an asspull. He has been conjured out of fucking nowhere.
>a fourth military faction whose existence hadn't even been hinted at thus far
>they have speshul 3DMG because muh secret technology
>gotta give them a real asshole leader so here comes Kenny
>let's make him an Ackerman so he looks "related" somehow
>now the Ackermans are part of some secret clan with bullshit powers of bullshit
>still no hint or explanation for any of this
>Kenny proceeds to play no part in the plot other than being a token asshole

the black man was in the story back before eren even join the scouts

Is there anywhere we can see the total votes?

>LM
I meant LH fuck

We will when the full magazine is released.

There isnt a set of numbers out yet. Just the top 5 shown on the cover.

>Literally destined
I´m glad for them but it will always surprise why nor Historia nor Reiner make it in the top five, I guess Historia got the not first girl curse?
>Eren´s face
KEK

KEEEEEEK

>a tranny with glasses in the top five

it has to do you are just too stupid to notice

>Mikasafags being this butthurt again

>Beast Titan will be CG in this part
Nooo

user its okay. You can still love your waifu even if she is irrelevant and unpopular.

What is this expression trying to convey?

>I should have saved Edwin instead

>Nooooooo I am the mc

>Jean

Is the author incapable of drawing characters without lifeless eyes or something? In all his art his characters look either defeated or dead.

Spoilers when

>Shit, i'm cucked again.

Where's Armin?

>In all his art his characters look either defeated or dead.
That's the point. Isayama was blackilled by being born in Japan.

Isayama is just mad that no one votes for Armin, that´s why
>Jean is sad
>Eren is in shock
>Hange is cucking manlet looking at the dead guy and being serious
>Manlet looks disappointed
>Erwin is not looking to the reader
You can see Isayama´s broken heart right there, which is why this cover is so hilarious

Married to Mikasa

>looking at the dead guy
She's sideyeing Eren and smirking.

>this is supposed to be my manga
>I'm the main character
>this is why I wanted Erwin to die
>my feet hurt
>I wish Armin were here

>Why isn't Prince Arminius Arlert-Reiss-Fritz in the number one spot?

andthe spoilers when?

I'm actually really shocked that Hanji is #3. You barely hear anything from Hanjifags. I know they exist but they're pretty quiet.

It's called "shitty art"

Hanjo best girl everyone else go home.

She shipped hard with manlet in Japan, though she alone is a very good character, I would say she and Reiner are one of the best characters in this manga which is why I hoped to see Reiner too in the top five.

Her being one-half of the most popular hetero ship for Manlet might have something to do with it.

She's easily one of my favorite characters as well. I didn't expect her (and Manlet) to get as much screentime as they did when I started reading the manga but I'm glad they did.

Make one for Shitren too

>Why does everyone hate me?
>When's my next Armin dick sucking session?

I´m surprised there is so little Hanji talking, everyone says that season 3 will be manlet´s season but she did many things in Uprising too. I hope Isayama won´t kill her just because she is so much better than Armin.

Same, and Moblit. I miss that man

Look at him, he knows Isayama will
>kill him (and Hange)
>Will make Armin looks like Erwin
>Eren and manlet fangirling about him
...and even then Armin won´t make it to the polls. He might even be lower than fucking Marco.

>Armong is lower than Pieck

Will we see how everyone polled?
Just curious.

I will never understand the hate Armin gets

Full list will come out eventually, yes. With this month's chapter in a few days.

I'm surprised Eren still made it for the 4th place after the muh ocean shit. But what about Armin?

link of the last thread please

All we know so far is that he didn't make the top 5. So he either held 6th from the previous poll or he dropped.

>Isayama self inserting his childhood
>everyone hates it
Poor Isayama.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
AS EXPECTED you will always live in our hearts and forever be our number one.
;_;7

>snk not even in the top 10 selling series anymore even after anime release
LMAO. Thanks Armin!