Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

youtube.com/watch?v=jrqE_yU4FKI
A 9 year old JS breaks into your house and ask you to teach her Shogi, what do?

>JS written all over the promo art
What's the target audience for this show?

Me

>JS written all over
>the mature JC is the winning girl
Every time.

my dick

JCs are generally better than JS because they are in the prime

Teach her shaggy.

>JC better than JS
If you're not a lolicon, why are you here?

I'm a lolicon though.

Your post says otherwise though, but whatever.
The JC here is certainly the "old hag" type, not the youthful.

JCs aren't old hags.

Now this is truly my type of show.

>he cares about what happens in LNs
The silver haired JC hasn't even won in the LN, and I don't think the author is going to have anyone "win" anytime soon.
Just enjoy the show. It'll be fun.

I like JS more but JC aren't that bad too so I won't be mad, it's not like she looks old nor have big tits, she's probably not even 14.

Who cares if she's old when she's this hot?

Someone last thread mentioned peeing, and that there might be peeing in the first episode. Could someone explain that?

JCs usually are hot.
This particular girl? A fucking busted disgusting old hag.

Me.

That's what they told about Tenshi 3P, and look how that turned out.

Post more AI

Is this really a JC? JCs should look like this.

That's a JC that was designed to be the "mature girl" of the group, who is basically of the same maturity as the protag, so of course it looks like a salty, dry old hag.

Voices of reason.

Voices of non-lolicons. I mean, that girl DOES look old.

>A lolicon-pandering LN won Sugoi for 2 years
Have we finally entered an age of loli rennaisance?

It's neither lolicon pandering, nor will anime ever be a place to go if you like lolis again.

So does the series have female peeing scenes?

The anime won't have any fetishy or lewd loli stuff anyways, so does it matter?

I think the staff said something to not expect something as lewd as 3P.

Yeah, but there was a mention of peeing scenes in the last thread. Could someone explain the context of those?

Is that Rina? Picked up!

Which was already tame as hell.
But yeah, this is a popular title, so no lolicon content.

The LNs themselves aren't really that lewd from the looks of things anyway. Not like 3P where there are fanservice illustrations every volume.

Sad things is that they write up the flop of 3P as lolicon anime not being worth to produce, when the reason lolicons didn't buy it was exactly because of old hag being the winning girl.

Are they really not? Nourin was raunchy as all fuck so I'm wondering how much the guy's writing style transferred to this one.

Is this some Yugioh shit with anime lolis?

No it's Hikaru no Go with lolis.

This LN isn't lewd in the first place. There are a lot of double entendres but very few explicit loli fanservice. It's mainly a hot blooded shogi LN.

Official art fron this month's Nyantype. They know exactly who they're pandering to.

Man shogi really is a dumb game but damn San Gatsu has good story telling and characters so that makes up for it. For RnO, it's all about muh dick.

Isn't Nyantype dead?

I want to engage in sexual intercourse with these children if you know what I mean.

I want to impregnate the one on the right.

Quick sub for the PV.
We need audio webms on Sup Forums.

Why not just upload it to youtube?

Their group where they are gathering to learn to play shogi is called JS将棋研究会 (JS shougi research society) abbreviated to JS研 (JS research)

Thanks, that one went over my head.

Murder her parents and become the best mentor.

>1:14
>Short hair and fang
Found best girl.

This is going to be great.

Would you still love your JS after they evolve in JC, JK and so on?

Why shogi? Why no mahjong?

Well, I'd probably still like her personality, but not her body.

I've never understood mahjong. At least shogi is somewhat similar to chess.

Because mahjong is an ossan gambling game not suitable for little girls.

It's toned down but it definitely carried over. Author's fetishes become very apparent between both works.

There is a lot of lolicon wish fulfillment though.

There's no better game for little girls than mahjong, you silly.

Tell her that your skill at board games is determined by how big of a dyke you are.

Is this going to be a tsundere?

9 year olds shouldn't be this sexy.

>There is a lot of lolicon wish fulfillment though.
There really isn't when the romantic interest is a hag.

Will this be AOTY?

>Blah blah blah
MC gets engaged to the black haired loli in the first volume. Suck it.
Are you the same autist from 3P threads?

I don't think he's the same, he'd just call you "anti-lolicon" in every post if it were the same guy.

>Are you the same autist from 3P threads?
Welcome to Sup Forums. It's LRD. Turbo autist who has been trolling loli threads for years by his whining. It was the same with Loliball where Aoi was supposed to win any second now and many other shows.

Why not?

For their own safety.

I hope they include at least a little fujo-pandering. It seems like the Chuuni guy was made for it.

>MC gets engaged to the black haired loli in the first volume
Which is basically the most obvious and common sign that "look, this girl won't win".
>autist
How is it autism, if it's the truth though?

Bitch try someone else. I don't know how to play the fucking game.

It is autism because you're derailing a whole thread that is pretty much only about lolis just because the plot doesn't go the way you want, you know bitching on Sup Forums won't change how the industry works, you're just bothering other lolicons that simply wants to enjoy the fanservice while ignoring where the romance is going.
Just shut the fuck up already.

If you just want circlejerking, you can go to your reddit or wherever and get some sick likes or whatever.
It is an important part of the series, and there's a reason no lolicon buys something where old hag wins.

>How is it autism, if it's the truth though?
Because it's not and you're a faggot. Kill yourself.

This shit is not Tenshi 3P, so far no one fucking wins and no one got the focus on anything, or do you a single proof to back up whatever you're saying?

>it's not
>when Sakura literally wins in 3P
So all you're doing is just shitting out random insults for no reason. You're not getting likes here, you know.

>or do you a single proof to back up whatever you're saying
Yes. The existence of that hag, the fact that it's a popular title, and past experience.

Then you've got nothing, stop spreading your autism anymore.

Try again.
What happened to those other series where old hags "literally won" (according to (You))?

Your point?

No one "won", LN is ongoing.
(You) have whined the same way about other LNs in the past and they have turned out just fine.

>No one "won"
How about you read it, then?
>Just because it's ongoing the romance can't be concluded!
Yes, yes it was. Bright and clean. They even told us how those girls are too young to have any romantic feelings, and they actually longed for a family in Nozomi's crush arc, that you'd be aware if you ever read it.
All the titles I "whined" about the same thing, the hag won.

Post the page(s) then and we'll read it together. :^)

>All the titles I "whined" about the same thing, the hag won.
Like Loliball and Papakiki, for example, yeah. Not.

>Loliball
I never whined about that in Loliball, it was obvious they're not going that route there, in both cases the conclusion was obvious.
>and Papakiki
Where the non-loli won anyways in anime, AND not even on TV, while the novels and manga are numerous, neither have anyone but the old sister or the big tit hag winning.
You fucking shitposter.

I am honest about my lack of knowledge of Shogi but offer to look up the rules and learn it together. I guess.

>I never whined about that in Loliball
It's too bad the archives died multiple times and I can't dig up your past shitposts for our newfriends.
>and Papakiki
You were whining that muh adult titty-monster Raika "pretty much won" over then 14 year old Sora who's not and could not have been a love interest in every thread.

So what about those pages, huh?

>You fucking shitposter.
Says the guy derailing the thread with barely existent problems.
Call me an anti-lolicon all you want, at least I can still enjoy loli shows without getting buttmad about some hints of romance in an LN.
Please get a trip.

You're just bullshitting here because you think you're cool. Straight out lying in both cases.
In Loliball's case, I only complained because SS was shit, it had crap fanservice, and the only one close-up in underwear, and by far the lewdest at that was of the old hag. First season was great.
And Papakiki, I sue complained about the disgusting cowtit, but not in the way you're saying.
>so what about those pages, huh
The title is called Tenshi no 3P, you can look it up yourself, you fucking retard.

You're the one derailing though, you have no obligation to argue, especially if you can't say anything of worth, just throw random insults at others.
I was very much talking about this series, I'm not even the one who brought 3P up.

He had a trip. He stopped using it when he realized people were filtering him for being an annoying retard.

>The title is called Tenshi no 3P, you can look it up yourself, you fucking retard.
top fucking kek As expected and as usual.
>You're just bullshitting here

I think this novel for lolicon. It's true but more interesting than march comes like a lion.

Nihonjin-sama?

>but more interesting than march comes like a lion.
I agree, Sangatsu no Lion was pretty boring.

Shogi and lolis is a fun combination though. Lolis make everything fun.

It's not really hard to be better than 3gatsu.

>Voiced by Ayaneru
PICKED UP

That JS is scary.

Ai > Ai. Prove me wrong faggots.

This has to be one of the cutest lolis I've seen.

Look at that fucking beret, it's so fucking cute.

Her design is amazing.