So how does the ethnostate work exactly?

So how does the ethnostate work exactly?

You just kick out all the niggers and seize their property?

Attached: predator-handshake.png (850x464, 471K)

Only white europeans allowed

Attached: 22unity06naticoutries.png (600x402, 268K)

No need for genocide. Blacks will genocide themselves from their own stupidity. The government protects them like they are an endangered species.

>niggers
>property

Attached: 1518043074010.jpg (640x480, 64K)

I'd cut them a check for any seized assets and buy them a one way bus ticket to Canada. Based niggers can fly first class.

Attached: fetterKameradnazi.png (392x420, 307K)

We could split off part of the country and send them there peacefully and pay them if they leave. That way the blacks get their own ehtno-state as well.

>You just kick out all the niggers and seize their property?

Pretty sure at this point you could just cut them off and force them to rely on each other for basic community needs and they'd just end up starving to death down to a nig because Jaquandrius would rather stab a bunch of people over the last pair of mostly-good kicks than act white by growing some crops.

Dont listen to larpers, read mein kampf and see for yourself. Though it must be admited that the ideal he was promoting will go over the head of 95% of people regardless of their race.

>You just kick out all the niggers
would be much much simpler just burning them ALL

Attached: a good start.webm (480x360, 483K)

>read mein kampf
Why do you recommend shitty literature?

section ape isn't "their" property

The blacks kill each other by the thousands each month, and they get the most abortions. You guys don't have to do anything.

Don’t act like you’ve read it kek.

ok but what about the black investment banker who works downtown?

How do you oust him?

Unfortuneately I have. Garbage is what it is.

What leads you to believe that he hasn't read it?

Its not a particularly long or challenging book

I don’t really believe you senpai. In my experience, only people who already are sympathetic to Hitler read it. I guess leftist college professors or grad students slog through it too. I listened to it on audiobook, which makes it much easier to get through.

Give his company an incentive to send him to a completely different country to work for them there and then just never bring him back. They can use him to open a new location in the African interior.

>Don’t act like you’ve read it kek.
>I listened to it on audiobook

el oh el, the absolute degeneracy

Best part of the book was him retelling how he got beaten up by his uncle on the daily

It’s very dense and boring, and unless you are a Third Reich enthusiast or some kind of historian, there isn’t much reason to read it cover to cover. You can usually tell who has read it or not by their criticism of it.

That’s not in the book, so I don’t think you’ve read it, poser. The book was originally dictated by Hitler while he was in prison, which lends itself to an audio format, because it reads like an extended speech.

>Its not a particularly long or challenging book
But a particularly bad one, content and style is horrible.

Can I join the ethnostate as an indentured servant?

I mean basically every nigger lives in the city while whites live in the suburbs we basically live in an ethnostate now

>That’s not in the book
Yeah it is, first chapter(s) you moron. Maybe not explicitly, but what do I except from a US American. Not reading comprehension, that's for sure.

As if old Schicklgruber would have let him become a sissy painter of all things.

they get the rope, keeping them alive after slavery was the mistake that led to our demise.

thats true, but niggers come to the suburbs to rob and sell drugs.

In some versions.

In the better versions we just end ALL welfare and they shitskins either starve to death, leave, or get killed while commiting crimes.

I can confirm that's in the book.

I bought the JAICO edition. It's written by a bunch of poo's but from what I can tell it's not tampered with the original content.

They do throw in a lot of long and scarcely used words though, seems like they went through a thesaurus and perposefully picked out the most convoluted ones, just so people would have to be determined to constantly read up definition to get through it.

>So how does the Zimbabwe work exactly?
> You just kick out all the crackersand seize their property?

>property
They can keep their Js

No kick out everything brown.

You understand that there are some niggers who are not on welfare, right?

What do we do with them?

>I bought the JAICO edition.
You bought that garbage? My oh my, aren't you special. As in dumb as fuck.

how did that work out?

You see, this is usually where the "ethnopluralists" are just neonazis anyway.

>seize their property

Attached: aa9fa4fa15ce1104b2b37c097851933b.gif (442x320, 1.25M)

Poorly for them, because the average white is far smarter than the average black, so their country functionally collapsed within only a few decades.

I'm not sure what kind of equivalence you're trying to draw from this. You're probably just leafposting.

>property

lol they are property. They don't own anything. The median wealth of a black family in the US is $8. We wouldn't even make a billion dollars if we seized every asset owned by every black person in the US. The average black person costs just about a million dollars over their lifetime in gibs, and that, combined with a lack of crime and a massive boost to our collective IQ, are why they have to leave.

That is what you're suggesting though, right? The same thing that the Zimbobbers attempted?

ok but you understand that some niggers own property, right? Uncle Tom types who try as hard as they can to live "White"

What do you do with it?

Not even the same poster, dumb leafposter, I'm just pointing out the blatantly obvious. Maybe you should take the dog cock out of your mouth and state your point clearly.