Post em

Post em

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 632K)

>template

Attached: map template.png (1374x1245, 74K)

Fuck off with this shit.

Attached: A35D5A13-8A80-4C88-9F23-6415AC798651.jpg (1372x1244, 829K)

((()))
d & c

Fuck off, niggers. This thread is for people, not burgers.

Attached: Untitled.png (1374x1245, 93K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1374x1245, 72K)

Deus Vult

Dann scheich dich aus meiner Uni Marmeladinger!

What is your problem with austria?
Must be a 2nd generation self hating turk

Attached: based on history.png (1374x1245, 66K)

whyy cousin

Dont make me feel bad now :(
I just dont know enough about slovakia to be able to judge so i just like it.

you should like Croatia you moron

>loves Czechs
>hates Slovaks

has no idea what he's colouring and why

>loves sweden
>hates based Hungary

spotted the liberal communist krautnigger

Attached: 1442956945180.jpg (599x427, 62K)

calm down lad, did you see his map
clearly an Ahmed

I'm a lefty, not a commie :^)

Attached: fire fire.png (1374x1245, 70K)

What's your problem with Switzerland you faggots? Kebab will be removed soon, have fun posting from Turkey with shitty internet.

Attached: based_pigeon.jpg (92x125, 2K)

I have a bad feeling that you live in Switzerland or have relatives who live here. If that's the case, you have to go back, you know that?

Attached: 1521998076407.png (1374x1245, 69K)

I can dox you.

There you go!

Attached: 1521998076407.png (1374x1245, 73K)

Attached: map.png (1374x1245, 91K)

DOX ME HARDER, DADDY

Nice niggermap, nigger.

Attached: europe.png (1372x1244, 68K)

I know a lot about you.
Name's Tim, 175cm, lives in Munich, wants to study/studies economics at uni, is gay, voted for Merkel, etc. :^)

Don't listen to them Hans Berggoldsteinberg, I love you!

I WILL FOREVER STALK YOU.

to lazy to paint that shit
serbia, greece, fyrom, croatia -kill it with fire
west europe - mixed
rest - gray

kek thats a true finish map

why love estonia and latvia and hate lithuania???

All correct except for the name, my name is of French origin

I got FROG'D

>Berggoldsteinberg
Still believing the "le swiss are jews" meme, sad.

Lithuania is the Poland of the Baltics and, therefore, subhuman. Estonia and Latvia are great.

Alsace loraine when???

>All correct except for the name
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why do people from 4rd world shitholes think that western europe, the peak of civilisation and the richest places in the world that conquered the entire world is 'mixed'?

this is the correct answer

>Why do people from 4rd world shitholes

Why call them "people"?

Attached: map.png (1374x1245, 81K)

Fuck off, niggerburger.

Come one, you sense for banking and gold is 2nd only to the jews!

Ah I don't know, Elsass-Lothringen can be with france if the people living there wants it that way, same with northern slesvig

Why do cuckolds think their opinion matters? Go suck some arab cock like usual, and stop linking to my posts.

Well they are still biological homo sapiens sapiens, just a shit kind of homo sapiens

Great, the subhuman has mastered human speech.

Has science gone too far?

because western cucks are the reason my country was split into 5 pieces
what goes around comes around
enjoy getting blacked

>Is a turkish rapebaby
>crys
whites_laughing_in_prosperity_and_world_domination.jpeg

> Hating Finns
> Hating Poles
> Hating other Germans
Your Turkishness is showing, roach

Turks are based.

based burger knows his way around Jewrope

Attached: 1521998076407.png (1374x1245, 70K)

>fourd

Our next batch of gypsies is on the way, we expect the euros on time like usual.

>russian rapebaby talking about rape

LMAO

So your cunt was cucked for centurys by us then you got cucked by the turks and your greatest hero wasn't even a albanian himself but italian.
I don't see it come around but nice try m8

Attached: mymap.png (1374x1245, 80K)

>short gay german
minority of a minority of a comming minority

Fuck off.

*Dabs*

Attached: Europe.png (1374x1245, 78K)

Fuck off.

Oh with all the parkis you welcomed in but hates the white polish immigrants I can see where that attitute comes from Theodor al-Britanni

Oh and because you lost your empire like the turks lost theres ofc

There are african nations that are more advanced then albania or bulgaria tbqh senpai

>parkis

lmao

why hate Austria and Switzerland? genuine curiosity.

I think Bulgaria could learn a LOT from Africa.

Y u hate Belarus? They are the most chill people ever.

Hate the people that keeps russia from re-annexing you, good plan there m8

Poles in Poland aren't based.
Poles here are based. Pakis are based. Indians are based. Bangladeshis are based.

>why hate Austria and Switzerland?

They are full of Austrians and Swissfags, respectively.

this but reversed.

g-guys p-pls dont, also post a pic of your stocky arms

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1520879344671.gif (300x300, 21K)

Nah, I'll just dab on the Russians.

What's with krauts hating slavs? Aren't you brothers?

Then why did you leave :(
*plays sorry seems to be the hardest word in background*

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

Attached: thereitis.jpg (200x200, 4K)

t. burger

Attached: eu.png (1374x1245, 71K)

no faggot. i like it cause of capitalism. same with iceland. although i forgot ireland which is pretty liberal..

cvck

It's only the (((governments))) I have a problem with.

Attached: 1521998076407.png (1374x1245, 61K)

Slavniggers aren't people.

Slovenians and Czechs are the only good slavs. Great people.

Don't forget the painful facts that 40% of gaymoneys pop. are in fact germanized slavs. Some researchers say that there are only 6% true germanic people in that pathetic excuse for a country.

Here

Attached: 1521998396649.png (1374x1245, 71K)

Attached: check.png (1374x1245, 81K)

Based

Guess the memes about the Germans hating on slavs are true.

Oh in that case

Attached: squidward_dab1.png (723x585, 257K)

Didnt read, chad

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: I kind of like Europe.jpg (1372x1244, 298K)

>Love all the peope that keep your power grip over europe and are your willing bootlickers
>hate everyone who dares to opposes you
Yeah seems about right

I do NOT like these maps. You have 10 SECONDS to try again.

>sweden
>no opinion
kek

Attached: 1521998076407.png (1374x1245, 71K)

Attached: best.png (1374x1245, 79K)

Attached: 1501869312597.png (1376x1250, 81K)

Attached: Just my opinion though.png (1371x1242, 118K)

Yo i had the worst date the other night some chick asked to borrow my phone and she somehow found a way to find all the youtube comments i've left, and brah i left some crazy shit about "suck my cock" this, "sit on daddy's lap" that, and so she freaked out at me. Now I'm as red pilled as the next guy here so obviously i smoked her with a left jab and dumped her down the trash chute before changing my name and moving to Belize.