Do you have disdain for the blacks ?

do you have disdain for the blacks ?

Attached: 25eiths.jpg (1080x1042, 213K)

I live near them. Animals

I wish I could order weed online

Niggers are just dumb animals, there's no reason to hate them, hate your neighbour for thinking they're human. One day with these vegans and animal rights activists we will have to share our homes with bears and wolves, and if they kill us it's because of whites being racist or something.

Yes, I have a functional brain

The biggest problem on this Earth.

>Chris Bosh will deliver you weed in a Colorado hat while wearing an Asstros shirt

What

Attached: 1477933178261.jpg (550x512, 34K)

Anywhere they are that area turns to absolute shit

some but more for whites.

black people is an oxymoron
niggers are bad........ some people can have the blacks same skin but be a human. the prerequisite for this is not stealing and respecting genetic necessity in terms of our partner selection

it sucks b/c some of them seem like genuinely moral and intelligent people, but from my own experiences it seems like a tiny minority fit into that category

>there's no reason to hate them

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

If only there were some kind of chart or graph that let us see the percentages

Do you hate crocodiles because someone jumps into his swamp and gets eaten? Niggers belong in the jungle, don't hate the animal hate the humans who enable him. The nigger should be sent back to his jungle, he doesn't belong in human civilization unless he's being viewed at a zoo

Not really. Hating black people really feels like punching down. They're poor, they're barbaric, and in most cases they lack both the moral fiber and the mental faculty to rectify their situation. It's like hating a retard.

I hate the whites and jews and asians who should know better, but will literally deny reality to virtue signal and grandstand when it comes to black people because of some perceived guilt.

They look so silly these days lol they look like they were airbrushed at the action figure factory lol box mood limited edition with the Inglewood backercards hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Wew *bix nood

I can't say I hate black people as a whole, but I absolutely loathe modern black American "culture" (if you could even call it that) and how hard our media pushes it.

There is no such thing as black people dumb liberal cunt, stay in Reddit

If they would stay in Africa I wouldn't give a toss, but as it stands they don't so fuck them

Says the one living in a cucked hellhole, dumbass leaf. But I will edit my comment so you don't throw another autistic tantrum.

*nigger chimps

Through the dark web you can. My friend mails good weed/cocaine to his house all the time

Chimps aren't niggers either, they're a separate species. Learn some basic biology

Well to be fair monkeys are actually entertaining and care more about their young

Because monkeys are a superior species created by God, niggers are a cursed race it says in the bible that they were cursed with their darkness because they only know sin.

op here
in fact im a sentient black organism
not a monkey, not a human
but my own special thing

a sn

Attached: lips.png (1154x1172, 1.95M)

>Colorado hat
>Astros shirt
Why do niggers try to color coordinate when it makes no sense

Attached: E7FBA2DE-28AA-41A6-A83C-26C18C19C34C.png (500x478, 114K)

You're not wrong, niggers are a separate species you weren't in the Garden of Eden though, you're humans cursed to become beasts

I call them Human Mosquitos

Hate Jews the most cause they control the whites and Asians who enable it.

I have respect for them in that they dont take shit like whites, have pride in their race, dont snitch, and arent cucked. Theyre dumb and violent, but ill take dumb and violent over smart and cucked any day of the week.

I feel pretty sure that survivor turned into a black lives matter activists, these people always think siding with savages will get them less of a beating next time around, it's like they think that they can say
chill fellow niggers I'm a BLM activist
and they'll just say,
oh shit my bad carry on.

I don't

They don't take shit because the mighty Jews have their backs. Without the kikes, blacks are complete cowards.