We are being raided

Have you noticed the state of Sup Forums? This is obviously a raid.

Attached: 1521685348747.jpg (650x488, 36K)

Mayday
>Mayday
Send some soap. Shit is thick.

>We are being raided
Are you retarded? This has been going on for a week.

Maybe, i have only noticed it since last Thursday and it took me until now to be sure. It is an incredibly gentle raid.

It's more like a company picnic than raid

Attached: 1514652069273.jpg (720x694, 37K)

what are you talking about weve been like this for a year already. lefty pol made a campaign ever since its okay to be white kicked off

Attached: 1504059209764.png (280x422, 89K)

Yah its like just a bunch of faggots walking up to you and going "excuse me sir have you considered my right to fuck anus?" and then they walk away.

Is it a raid? It’s kind of nice, I come here for lulz and Sup Forums never disappoints.
I think the raid would be effective if this board wasn’t ironically based around irony.
>mfw I can’t tell the difference between a regular shitpost and a shill post

No.

New here I see. Go out and do your grocery shopping, catch a movie, get a pint at the pub. The only thing that will be left this evening are bots. It’s exhausting trying to piss in an ocean of piss for multiple hours.
Stop responding to them at all, read a book, walk the dog. They’ll run out of urine soon.

It was worse yesterday

>get a pint
I am not your mate, fag.

>raid
they arent very subtle

Attached: lol.png (650x1629, 652K)

Meh I disagree but maybe my perception is fucked.

if you start a thread that deviates from the lefty narrative, it gets archived almost immediately. the larger point is that we have those already within the gates who don't want to be challenged by the Sup Forums victors. they're skeered

Attached: Steering Committee.jpg (474x266, 21K)

I am sorry I do not understand what you mean. I will remove a segment of my pointer finger for this failure. Will you explain what you are saying in stupider terms for me?

if these guys have been raiding us since 2 years ago why arent they redpilled yet

Maybe the same reason you are not blue pilled yet.

confirmation bias.

Oh noes! Someone on the internet called me a bundle of sticks. What shall I do?
Listen newfriend. You can stop crying any time now, it will be over and you can remove the bloody rag from your taint shortly.

theyre getting more subtle. Learning from us

9 posts by this ID. Welcome to Sup Forums, commie faggot

Is it? I didn't notice any difference.

I just want to use this opportunity to thank Israel for letting me die for that for that Holy Land

Attached: GUARDIAN OF ZION.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Dont be mad I was just quoting an old cartoon show. Thanks for your message I will take it to heart. Good looking out.

Subtle = OMG I AM SO ATTRACTED TO GOBLINA!

its true wtf are you on?

its been going in since the primaries. go back please.

I just woke up! lol I am kind of new though. October 2016 I followed the pepe banning here.

Tbf it's started going downhill just after the cuckening/pol/ harbour, but the primaries accelerated it indeed

Yep. Just sage the slide threads and bump the good ones.

Dont reply and report bait and shill threads. Rule of thumb is that everything without more than 3 lines of text in the OP deserves reporting

Attached: D8B4D4BF-0309-431F-84ED-D944B3F21113.png (750x1334, 85K)

I've been to leftypol and it's just a bunch of people yelling about capitalist pigs in caps lock with some hentai sprinkled in

leftypol is raiding, you guys.

Use the catalog to bump real threads and report the spam.

I am leftypol. Communism will win xD

real communism has never been tried

Attached: goblina.jpg (703x866, 103K)

>subtle
>>ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

"Subtle" would not be my first word choice.

have you noticed that there's been a massive political event occurring or is your head really that far up your own asshole?

>PEOPLE POSTING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>WE'RE BEING RAIDED
nah mate, we're just being Sup Forums
leave at any time

Remember memetics?

we need another grand purge. Mods should be handing out permabans like hotcakes.

>Mods should be handing out permabans like hotcakes
Yeah, and they better start with you filthy kike neocohens

earlier on today

Attached: 03252018.jpg (1368x4336, 1.79M)