A message for the alt-right. get a hobby!

Is it coincidental that not one single person in the alt-right partakes in any goal orientated activities?
To be clear I think alt-righters have never been part of a community that fed their natural instinct to be part of a tribe.
Get a hobby brainlets.
Even better.. get a hobby that feeds multiple instincts like fighting for a reward aka getting better at something.
Team sports are for commies so I’m not suggesting that. Take up boxing or some kind of extreme sport.
I feel sorry for you. Help me help you.

Attached: NoHomers3.jpg (400x251, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoDxyZrGS5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is collecting pictures of cute anime girls a good hobby? My goal is to have more of them.

Attached: ZdjpodM.jpg (724x720, 36K)

no. go buy a skateboard. go down the skatepark. meet some irl friends. destroy yourself trying to learn a trick until you land it. walk away feeling satisfied. repeat.

and dont fuck with my trips. i am always right

few things OP.
1. Sup Forums doesn't need a hobby. Sup Forums has too many hobbies. Sup Forums needs to start families and stop playing games.
2. Sup Forums is already well up its own ass when it comes to self improvement.
3. You're going to get stuck here yourself if you don't leave now. Based on the language in this post I'm guess you are likely to get chased off with some gorey disturbing post that you can't make out from the thumbnail, and then you can go tell your boomer friends about the time you went on Sup Forums and you saw someone die in gif.

But I'm hoping you stay, because I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't enjoy a bit of Sup Forums

Attached: dbagunicorn.jpg (500x282, 28K)

>going outside

Attached: 1519864264581.jpg (1280x720, 353K)

>Is it coincidental that not one single person in the alt-right partakes in any goal orientated activities?
You don't know shit, satan.

Is it coincidental that not one single person in the alt-right partakes in any goal orientated activities? Except for the people who run alt-right websites like Andrew Anglin and Mike Enoch, and the people who organize white nationalist rallies and meetings.

Sounds like projection of your own inadequacy

My hobbies are metal detecting and making stone carvings.

Attached: 5410804_sa.jpg (500x500, 22K)

>Is it coincidental that not one single person in the alt-right partakes in any goal orientated activities?
data mining thread

Attached: 1520393950484.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>a message for the OP
Get a life

Attached: 1515686265663.jpg (645x773, 141K)

>current year
>skating

Attached: 1516899659842.jpg (428x428, 91K)

>Trying the same play to get the enemy to give up fighting
No thanks, Satan.

Attached: 1354596393624.png (418x512, 274K)

Guy is such a retard, how does he suppose to know what people actually do

>Guy
could be a multinational's bot for all you know user

Attached: 576668-davidduchovny.jpg (331x360, 16K)

>skating

Attached: 1507489004106.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

Dumb paranoiafag

oh wow looking at pictures is really scary user. how about looking down a vert ramp and getting the balls to drop in?
I guarantee you've never broken a bone in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoDxyZrGS5s

its in the next olympics. you're out of touch. get out more.

>muh skating
Now I see you are just a shill for your dumb hobby.

a shill for a hobby? lol. your brain is fucked man.
pick any other hobby. as long as its not commie sports. good luck you little nerdling. time to grow a pair and be a man.

You're right Satan trips, we should take up hobbies like protesting white male events and making bread from vaginal yeast.

>I w-w-was u-m I-I mean pick any h-hob-by
Lel

My hobby is shooting fruit, in preparation for the future.