Idaho

Idaho is the best state in the union but what does pol prefer Boise or CDA?

Attached: ID.png (220x176, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/ID/PST045216#viewtop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idaho is only 18% white

I can't wait for Idaho to get Spicced.com
Enjoy your Mexican influx.

Attached: DiosMio.jpg (830x468, 22K)

that's not happening any time soon

11% of Idaho is Hispanic, they're almost past the white population

stop being a faggot

I'm just stating the facts

This. It's literrally a haven for somalis and street niggers, really, OP?

Don't forget the Teutonic plague, I don't think there's a single state in which they aren't the majority outside of the nigger infested South and the spic infested west coast

Man there's even Mexicans in Idaho, holy shit America, may as well just colonize Mexico at this point.

If we're looking at actual stats the majority of immigrants who cross the border are the lowest quality Mexicans, if we colonize Mexicans at this point we'll actually be gaining by taking their better population.

> Looks at Mexico

Nvm FML

>Best state

How are your solar roadways working for you? Also, IT's be under a meter of volcanic ash when Yellowstone erupts. I'll stick to the Midwest thanks.

Attached: solar-roadway-snow.jpg (1112x622, 79K)

I don't live there but I will soon... the Yellowstone shit concerns me

I prefer Moscow, ID

They're going fine. Nobody has been talking about them a lot. Only Kuna has fully implemented them.

why, don't all the libshits live there? what does Moscow have aside from IU?

Attached: KunaKavemen.jpg (570x441, 47K)

idaho is 84% non hispanic white

Idaho is the whitest states but theres too many mexicans.

No it's not, it's 18% English which means 18% white

>Canada's education

I like to think he's trolling but I'm really not sure

I can say the same for you

No, I mean, your state was unironically stupid enough to buy into this hippy bullshit about solar roadways.

& why is that?

Are Basques white?

Then why do you want to live in a state that will be affected by it? when it does erupt. Like Only people in Wyoming, Montana and Idaho are likely to actually die from the ash. The rest of us just have to deal with a nuclear winter. I guess if you want to be one of the first to die then live in Idaho.

I've been looking to settle down in Northwest Arkansas, can anyone confirm that it's /comfy/? Grew up in Dallas so I have a sense of that general part of the country.

Attached: 450px-Flag_of_Arkansas.svg.png (450x300, 23K)

no, stay in your spic containment unit

Because I live in Vancouver. Idaho is everything Vancouver is not but I still want to be semi close to home because of senpai besides the place has another 400,000 years before it blows or something like that if it keeps with the supposed trend

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/ID/PST045216#viewtop

lol ** faaaaam

Thanks

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

yes, that is what I was saying the other leaf was being a retard

I lost track of leafs anyway 93%

CDA.
Only been there once, but damn was I impressed.

GET THOSE FUCKING SPICS OUTTA THERE

400,000 years? No, it is overdue by about 40,000 years and could off anytime within the next 60,000

it's fucking comfy, I live in Vancouver now and the only thing I'll miss about this place is the green and you get that in CDA. Boise is cheaper, probably a better place to be single, has better opportunity for work though

When I graduated from my highschool near boise there was only 1 black kid

Isn't the cloud cover a bit oppressive. I live in Oregon now and I've hated it since I moved here.

Stay away from CDA.

>tfw probably moving to Boise to escape the nogs and Boomers here

I'm too use to it. I can't take constant heat or sun, don't like harsh winters or snow but I like rain--feels healthy to me. I love PNW weather haha

from where?

why, full?

>"The caldera formed during the last of three supereruptions over the past 2.1 million years: the Huckleberry Ridge eruption 2.1 million years ago (which created the Island Park Caldera and the Huckleberry Ridge Tuff); the Mesa Falls eruption 1.3 million years ago (which created the Henry's Fork Caldera and the Mesa Falls Tuff); and the Lava Creek eruption approximately 630,000 years ago (which created the Yellowstone Caldera and the Lava Creek Tuff)"

I plan on moving to Bingham county in the near future. My wife’s grandfather is leaving his house and all of his potato farming property to my wife when he dies. He is 89 and declining. I can’t wait to raise my family on a potato farm out in the boonies away from shithole humanity.

Attached: 5F6EAD9B-2559-4D68-BFE3-617A20748752.jpg (1200x675, 164K)

I do like walking through the rainforest and having the cleanest environment in the US. Weekend mornings are /comfy/ with a pitter-patter outside, too.

buddy and I are both interviewing for jobs in Boise this week out of coincidence, could be a kino relocation

2.1 - 1.3 = 0.8
1.3 - .63 = 0.67

Average time between eruption about .7 million yeas

.63 is close to .7 and getting closer.

Can someone give me a price check on land out there in Idaho compared to places like Wyoming and Montana? Quality of land for farming? Interested in moving out there soon and living in the redoubt.

Attached: untitled 1.png (299x168, 100K)

nice, coming from where? what type of industry?
Eee I don't like talking about this!!!

Tech for me, journalism for him. I've been around the country and I think a city like Boise would be more or less perfect for what I'm looking for.

>flooded by muslims under the Obama administration
Sorry, they lost all chances to be considered the best state over the past few decades. Try again after the Crusades.

Michigan, near Detroit. Extremely cheap housing prices but I'm tired of this life. Bosnian guy that owned the corner store at the end of my street got killed by 3 blacks and I've felt shitty about here ever since. Oh, and my bank has been robbed like 3 times in the last 5 years.

>tech
semiconductors, micron perhaps?
>I've been around the country and I think a city like Boise would be more or less perfect for what I'm looking for.
Would you mind expanding upon that?

Clearwater, Covr, Micron, HP. I've applied to a lot of places.

I wanted to move to a medium-sized city. I've been in small cities/towns and big stuff like atlanta/chicago, I'm looking for a happy medium. The climate and environment is beautiful, not humid, etc. Lots of opportunity for outdoorsy hobbies in all seasons. Conservative culture and lots of white people certainly don't hurt.

Idaho is definitely cheep probably not Detroit cheep and not a whole lot of crime but the housing market is going up

>best state in the union
>filled with germans
pick only one

>the spics are all the way into Idaho

Fuck off! We're Full!

Good for you, Micron would be the shit. When I buy in Boise that downpayment will largely be from the sale of my Micron stock. Any of those would be nice though.
>ATL
>Chicago
Yikes.
I think it's rather impressive Boise has a river running through the downtown that you can fish and swim in that's unheard of

Fuck off stay out of Idaho.

its not like they are speaking german its their ancestry retard

I'm not trolling, unless you're an Anglo you're not white the founding fathers of America knew this, the fathers of Confederation knew this, it was only degenerate ausgaylians and continental animals who deny this

>leaf

CDA ez

Attached: coeur d'alene, Idaho.jpg (820x304, 109K)

I didn't realize Jefferson is a Canadian, oh wait he's Anglo and so are the natives of Canada.
Anglo americans and Anglo Canadians are one and the same, we just went separate ways. The Anglo American was proof to the rest of the world even under a republic in a new world that the Anglo could create a superior society, that's why God helped you win the Revolution. It was destined for you to prove the superiority of the Anglo race to the continental animals

Attached: IMG_5068.jpg (850x400, 78K)

You sound really patriotic for a country you cant afford to live in and dont live in

I live in the greatest country ever, her majesties Dominion of Canada, the most barren, unforgiving, unliveable landscape ever, the French considered it a win for them to lose this wasteland, but with the Anglo races ingenuity they created a prosperous, industrious nation that is superior to even European nations with a thousand years more history than us.
This again just proves the ingenuity of the Anglo, we can settle in any land and create a prosperous first world nation, imagine if India was a majority Anglo, the way the white dominions were, India would have a GDP that surpasses even Americas with just half the population.

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-13924022.png (500x303, 87K)

Why?

Are there jobs in Boise?

Trying to move there

Grand Rapids metro is booming and its the conservative side of the state.

There's a good amount of jobs in boise, lots of people moving there. I'm trying to move there myself.

>swedes
>swarthy
How much weed were the founders smoking?