How can we teach Sweden men not to rape??

How can we teach Sweden men not to rape??

Hundreds protest in Sweden after police told women to ‘stay inside or walk in pairs’ after series of violent gang rapes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5197675/Hundreds-protest-Sweden-series-gang-rapes.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-002810_1.jpg (1078x1511, 233K)

We need to castrate all Swedish men and give every Swedish woman a well hung circumcised Arab

I'm ok with this.

They should wear hijabs next time and be accompanied by a male guardian.

Also ok with this.

When will Sweden finally die?

I mean, Sweden will turn into a Caliphate sooner or later, so might as well accelerate the process and then just nuke the place

Sweden has been dead ever since the first Swedish man set foot there

Not before I get my systembolaget-issued 4 wives you don't.

I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Swedish women deserve everything coming to them, that's what you get for voting for this shit.

Swedish men lost their balls years ago, and Arabs have shrimp dicks.

This. They made their bed. I am just glad that they’re not immune to the consequences of their idiotic voting patterns.

Wise words.

Serious question. Do women actually blame swedish men for this or migrants? Are they really delusional enough to blame the average Sven?

>someone uses a gun to commit an act of violence
>BAN ALL GUNS!
>muslims periodically rape women
>WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS!

It's not even funny. I can't browse this board for more than 5 minutes without raging

They think it's just a few bad apples and in a generation or two the rapists will be bred out of existence.

Their children will be civilized, etc. In the meantime the government has to protect women without harming the eocnomic prospects of the rapist section of society.

What people believe and what the media says are very different things. I'd assume this to be the case, even in Sweden.

it's obviously the swedish men's fault. white privilege something something etc

The Swede has been a cuck ever since God made him and Adam named him

I wonder where all these women were during the anti-immigration protests

This, I actually enjoy their pain. Fuck the Swedish people, especially their women. You vote to destroy your people an heritage and then complain when it creates a real rape culture? Vapid whores didn't even understand how good they had it. They can all go to hell, they deserve to be raped and horrified and watch their men killed. We warned them, this is exactly what we said would happen. And we know, deep down, they secretly love being conquered. Feminists vote to be conquered. This is why letting women lead and vote is dangerous. It's the genetic end of the males of a society. And these dumb whores probably orgasm harder than any other time in their life when they get raped. How many of them will walk alone right after the protest?

>hundreds

This has to be fake

>"News" article from 20 December, 2017
KYS.

Atheism.

Not even once.

Attached: sweden.jpg (1024x920, 292K)

define sweden men

Attached: 12he32.jpg (478x350, 26K)

Attached: 1485112509307.jpg (480x853, 49K)

I have to agree. The most insane part in all this is that they still refuse to admit that it mostly Muslim men doing the raping. Leftists will die defending a religion that wants them dead and consider it to be progress.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

Poor Sweden, i hope you can vote your country into order and freedom of speech

holy shit look at the knockers on 1

We should convince women to be more sexually aggressive, even everything out.

And Sweden is 100% faggotry

brown is the new white

Attached: gangrape.png (500x411, 95K)

>Hundreds
>Protest
Kek.

>implying Sweden is white

It’s men's fault!

Attached: E354FDFE-5973-4E03-A99E-FCCEB183FF08.jpg (1494x1725, 318K)

women are stupid, and men who let them do whatever they want are even more stupid

let that country burn as a warning to others

>How can we teach Sweden men not to rape??
Make Islam illegal

that what i learn in school

Attached: 1488486161488.jpg (1026x831, 180K)

How is rape even possible in such a cold weather? I hardly see it when I pee outside

They probably told you America is white too.

>ITT: people poking fun at Sweden while ignoring the mess your own country is in

Attached: 1515796656528.jpg (821x793, 64K)

You don't understand, Pandora's box has already been opened. The west already has full women's rights, there's no taking that back, no fixing it. The only way things can return to the way they were is through total societal collapse, western governments themselves enforce women's rights at the detriment to men through violence and imprisonment.

All we can do is wait for everything to go to shit and pick up the pieces.

Attached: 1304454290007.jpg (990x558, 179K)

They're so delusional that they still, after all this time, haven't realized they have a massive problem.

Attached: 1521851373843.jpg (500x501, 101K)

Attached: 1521220210235.png (1080x576, 654K)

>feminists protesting the policies they asked for
oh right they probably blame all men

Attached: women_and_collectivism.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

stick and stone, 711
and dont forget to eat your ape soup

deflection: the post

Sweden has been dead for a long time. His dead culture was protected from its recessive policies by a huge tract of land between them and the third world called The Rest of Europe.
Now Europe works more like a bridge, so Sweden has finally begun the final replacement process every dead culture experiences.

Attached: Goebbels_goes_to_sweden.jpg (597x232, 42K)

Because we see that Sw*den is what we will soon become and if Sw*den can save itself that gives us hope but until then we'll laugh at you to hide the pain.

Attached: hide the pain.jpg (466x500, 38K)

>I can't browse this board for more than 5 minutes without raging

Grow a thicker Skin or just eat it up you will need it in the future. just take it from me look what my Country had 75+ years ago and look what we have now my Country has been ruined everywhere you go Americanization and lefties but hey the day will come where you actually need/want these stories because they are great optics to push Propaganda

Attached: nazi-party-hero-H.jpg (1389x454, 476K)

remember Israel just for Jews
but
Every Country has to welcome and celebrate Jews and other immigrants otherwise you are HITLER
>slippery slope is blood libel

Attached: 1521220619055.jpg (720x628, 55K)

>look what my Country had 75+ years ago
dumb asshole

Attached: 1519587061382.jpg (650x1200, 140K)

we need to create a chastity belt with a lil built -in guillotine, so when "Swedish Men(pbuh)" stick their ... well, you get the idea user tho

Once again is the evilness of the Swedes shown. What is wrong with these people?
It will be good once all them are replaced and forgotten so the world will be free of their evil influence.

Yeah before you guys arrived

Attached: Lebased.webm (610x344, 2.45M)

I mean rape is a Swedish thing. Rape totally not increased by 2000% since the migrants came in. No it’s the whites men fault.

here's a great idea: let's hire a known Zionist/Izzy first/neocon/draft-dodging asshole that helped write the PNAC agreement in Israel, and lied the US into useless wars, with 10's of 1000's of gallons of blood on his hands to the position of National Security adviser. And then, we can head fake a wall and really spend the money on military invasion of Syria and Iran after Israel does another FF to get the US to get back on the 'War On Terr' track
>penis pics forgotten
>gun-grabbing gone
>profit

>And then I said you indict me I dare you.
I'm on the first plane to Tel Aviv hahahha

Attached: 1519072655893.jpg (400x456, 52K)

leave President Schumer and Vice President Pelosi alone

Attached: POTUS.jpg (629x454, 77K)