Who the fuck needs a military grade assault gun?

literally noone other than the.....duh...military.
Give me just ONE reason why any civilian needs such a killing device in their household.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x379, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M687
strawpoll.me/15354729
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you have a rocket launcher attachment yet, pol?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-032229_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 496K)

>americans are so paranoid they need a military grade rifle to feel safe
low T soyboys

Attached: 1466246228264.png (1316x638, 50K)

>german asking why the civilian population needs weapons against a tyrannical government

Attached: 1506371059363.jpg (443x332, 19K)

shall

Why does anyone need a car that goes over 80mph? More people die from motor vehicles than guns each year

In case you germans start loading people up in boxcars again.

Attached: lIsQlzvQtKFf_FcsTsJ08UCFe9Lhikb1ci339lCbr4.jpg (552x558, 46K)

>Bill of Needs

Why does anyone need codeine? More people die of opiod overdoses than by guns every year

nobody

fucking NRA id going down
we will not live in fear anymore because of your fetish

good riddance to fucking gun nuts

Attached: masonfez.jpg (650x546, 42K)

what the actual fuck? which bill is this?

You people are scum

I really want you to get raped by Somalis and turks.

Attached: 1516216702813.jpg (605x871, 280K)

Civilians can't get military grade weapons though?

Attached: every minute of every hour of every day.jpg (556x312, 91K)

retard

Attached: 1521942549159.jpg (500x300, 20K)

Not an argument

You can in America, retard

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Pic related is an assault gun, what you posted is not.

Attached: assault gun.jpg (1176x699, 165K)

What part of "shall not be infringed" are you having trouble with?

Then we have something in common, dont we buddy?

Angry Kraut. Sage

No you cant dipshit.

That document is centuries old, pal.

literally, no you can't.

Define "military grade."
Define "assault gun."

And because the second amendment allows us to own any weaponry relevant to operating in the capacity of a militia.

Nope.

Its older than your country. Sit down and learn from the adults about rights.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 634K)

Since when was the second amendment about what we need? It's not. It's not even a granting amendment, it's recognising our innate right to bear arms. It's not giving permission. It's a right, you don't give permission for a right.

It's indisputable. We can own any "arms" we wish, including nuclear. Anyone who attempts to infringe that right with me would die by my hands

Well then what are these protests all about, dumbass?

I guess he think's it's invalid since it doesn't include language related to trannys or faggots.

Another victim of modern day cultural marxism.

We the people are free.

Attached: 1503858372101.png (897x504, 1.1M)

The military uses full-autos. Those haven't been legal to buy since 1986. Do you even know what you are asking for?

I want a 30 round magazine in a weapon ready to deliver them in case 20-something fuckers try to come through my door.
Simple.
OP is a faggot again

Yes you can. I'm fingerfucking a surplus M4 right now.

hey it's this nigger again with the shitty memes and the effeminate responses

I need one just in case my government gets out of hand and starts letting in immigrants that form rape gangs
My countries constitution guarantees me that right , I can protect the daughters of my nation from the hoards of rapeugees because we all know a government can't protect shit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

Remember our governmenthas killed Americans illegally overseas

this board is garbage

>needs
GTFO!

Well, buddy?

Attached: image.jpg (450x522, 232K)

You can still buy some full autos that were registered but they're marked up heavily and there's an arbitrary six month waiting period plus taxes.

this is getting good
post more
keep embarrassing yourself
my sides!

Attached: peewee44.jpg (400x225, 70K)

Wew, lad. You don't even want to know what an NFA Trust and daddy's money will get you.

Meet me in Knob Creek in 3 weeks and I'll pay for you to do the Jungle Walk. You'll have a great time and gain a better understanding why some of us enjoy the hobby.

Shill thread

Stop replying. Anyone posting below this line is contributing to a forum slide.

Sigh. We really have to go through this again, don't we? Even though it's been covered a million times?

>what is police???

What is Vietnam?
Can't risk infrastructure, so jets are useless in a rebelion
Wow, you Germans are cucked beyond all belief, maybe you like roving rape gangs raping your children.

The government would never use fighter jets and tanks to take out some rebels. Its counter productive they would essentially be bombing their own infrastructure. They would have a hard time sending supplies too if they did this.

Oh, look. The German is finally starting to learn.

Police aren't helping Germany, or the UK
So, keep going
If you have to point out embarrassing, than it's not really embarrassing
That's a shill shame tactic, shame tactics don't work on Sup Forums

I can define "military-grade" for you
> Manufactured by the lowest bidder
How'd I do?

>Give me just ONE reason why any civilian needs such a killing device in their household.

According to our constitution:
> to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

That is the purpose of the militia. You can find definitions of the militia in state and federal laws if you like to do a quick google search.

Doublesage. Yall should be following suit

Catalonian.

>Who the fuck needs a military grade assault gun?

Ask the six million Jews who were still alive in 1939 you fucking Kraut.

Attached: 1496524071964.jpg (511x850, 570K)

This is literally taken from call of duty 4 you retard

There is no such thing as a "military rifle", this is a figment of your imagination

There is no such thing as an "assault rifle", this is more nonsense

There is no such thing as "military grade" and "civilian grade", this is more hilarious bullshit some lawyer made up

By all means, convince us that a piece of paper or some ceremony that occurred years ago legitimizes deprivation of security

it doesn't, because the Constitution invalidates your stupid ceremony, it makes your piece of paper worthless

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed, but it looks like dorks did something else, they just disparaged weapons by calling them "military" or "assault". The implication is that these weapons are for special snowflakes who think they can piss and shit on the Constitution.

No American would ever refer to a weapon as "military" or "assault". All weapons are for civilian defense, all weapons are intended to be operated by civilians, all weapons are designed so that civilians can train to use them to do whatever they want.

How the hell is a weapon going to know whether you are civilian or military?

The idea that defense contractors aren't building weapons for civilians is laughable. Defense contractors know a little about the Constitution. They know civilians are going to get their hands on whatever they make, and legally, there is nothing they can do to stop it.

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOME SHIT-EATING GERMAN COMPLAINS

The US constitution is the most dictator-proof document in the world.

That does NOT mean that a dictatorial regime coming to power in the US is impossible. These two statements are not mutually exclusive.

A civilian populace should be sufficiently armed in order to defend itself from its own military. We need weaponry capable of shooting down predator drones. Jefferson would be spinning in his grave if he knew we were trying to give up this fundamental right.

Assault rifles are real designations for select fire rifles in an intermediate cartridge. You're thinking of assault weapon.

Stop hiding behind that ugly fucking rag.

>Well then what are these protests all about, dumbass?
People that don't understand the ban on production for civilian use of full auto weapons in the USA. You can buy a military grade firearm but those cost 10x as much or more than the civilian grade version due to the law limiting a stream of new firearms.

Trying to consensus crack by changing his flag.

First day on the job, Schlomo? Soros isn't going to pay you your 5 cents per (you) if you keep fucking up like that.

Attached: jewlaugh.jpg (480x360, 18K)

low iq post
>someone said something in a game, must be original

I bet the Germans wish they hadn't given up their assault rifles right about now
Krauts BTFO
enjoy your nigger rape
sage

>Who the fuck needs a military grade assault gun?
The Koreans during that famous chimp-out, when they defended their property from the negroes.

a militia (armed civilians) is a necessity of a free state. Swistzerland is an example.
>The government issues a gun to men for their mandatory military service, and the gun is taken home after service.

Attached: 2a guns vs police state.png (872x886, 220K)

So you got found out from the other thread you posted with that fake image of that soldier, and now you're trying again but this time it's with a gun.

The left can't meme.

Attached: ogtMvAz0DQqeerv_8PdT5z4i5IkbxRtsi71_LAzi-wc.jpg (640x619, 61K)

I don't see the contradiction. I'm glad Americans are so prompt to defend their gun rights. We have lost ours long ago.

Attached: 1385429287266.png (1600x708, 746K)

Hey fellow anonymous, this place is full of racist bigots. I don't really think we're getting anything accomplished here, maybe we should go back to red.dit, since they are more impressionable on our site. It's to hard to keep our threads upvoted to the front page here and I don't know what half of the racist frog posters are even saying in their replies! I Can't even right now, ughh.

It's not about armed citizens defeating the military in open battle. It's about an ability to resist at a level that makes the oppressed ungovernable. Those fighter bombers in your meme can't be built, operated or manned if taxes can't be collected.

>loving your government but acknowledging that government can be corrupted and used as a tool for evil
Wew took so much thought

Citizens are the standing Military.

Attached: thistriggerstheguncontroller.jpg (299x450, 22K)

Because we have freedoms and rights?

united staters will protect themselves from their 598 billion army with a rifle

what stupid shits they are

Attached: murican.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Why don't you have a grenade launcher that shoots sarin mini shells

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M687

why hasn't the M687 been miniaturized? why don't civilians have access to binary sarin chemical weapon grenades?

because some dork said

> duh, this is bad stuff

yeah it is bad, that's why you let the civilians handle it, that is why you let the civilians evolve the design, that is the free enterprise system

the notion that the free enterprise system can't handle bad stuff is anti-American, anti-Capitalist nonsense

American civilians should train with binary sarin grenades, this is absolute fucking terror and no fucking dorks will mess with Americans, period.

then the police and fed agencies will be disarmed FIRST...post the picyures and videos of the New York City police on New Years Eve with all of the 'military' grade 'assault' rifles that (((they))) are wielding to control and intimidate the population... post the videos and pictures of the responding Broward County police with 'military' grade 'assault' rifles when they showed up at the 'event' on February 14th... why do the New York Police(state) and Broward Police 'need' 'military' grade rifles to oppress the public and intimidate citizens???!!!! The citizenry have the right to have 'military' grade weapons for the protection of the citizenry from tyrants and self-appointed 'false' gods and social engineers from experimenting on WE the People....!!!!, like (((Michael Bloomberg))), (((Chuck Schumer))), (((Diane Feinstien))), (((George Schwartz Soros))), (((that Cameron Kasky kid))), et. al....notice the parentheses, is a (((pattern))) starting to emerge???!!!

it is a civillian version of a military firearm.
The same way a Hummer you buy at a dealership doesn't come with bulletproof windows, this gun does not come with military features.

Attached: no.jpg (1024x736, 42K)

kek
>ironically thinking the police are different from the times
If you actually opened your eyes for once, you'd see that in the majority of extremely liberal, pro immigration countries/states. The police are generally more liberal, incompetent and incapable of performing their duties; protecting the public, deterring violence, enacting justice etc. If you need an example of this just look at modern day European countries like Sweden and Germany.

To protect their nation from threats, both foreign and domestic, as a militia.

paranoid? NATO is french terrorists

I'm not paranoid, I have legitimate reason to arm myself against NATO because NATO is the enemy, NATO has subverted the USA

NATO is destroying the lives of Americans

NATO is french terrorists

We've been over this Hans.

We Are Taking Your Guns
DEAL WITH IT

strawpoll.me/15354729

Attached: DF358521-622C-479B-A1E1-AC0E8AEC5CCE.jpg (1023x1535, 183K)

Military weapons are automatic
AR-15s are semi-automatic and you cant get automatic assault weapons anywhere

expose that NATO and UN 'troops' violate and molest women and children in the areas that (((they))) are sent to... these 'troops' have guns and their victims are dis armed...

Assault weapons ban of 2018

If things actually ever turned into a civil conflict, the likely scenario would be one not of combating the military, but of removing the ability for the major cities to continue to exist. Dense population centers would face a crisis of having no water, food, or power. This could be sustained for months.

I don't want it to come to that, personally. It would be unfortunate and regrettable.

Don’t need a reason. The Second Amendment is cool that way.

Images like this are designed to create a murderous rage in the viewer. That HAS to be the intent here.

this ->

Why do liberals continue to think pissing off white people helps their cause?

Czech brother, good post... can Americans of Germanic Aryan heritage brothers and sisters, seek asylum in the Czech Republic?? May need to plan for the future...

Lefties going REEEEEEEEEEEE as they usually do. Right wingers dont protest much, we have jobs, kids, wives, lives, hobbies, shit to do that day... Just because someone is "offended" doesnt give them the moral high ground you absolute fucking brainlet. Your logic stems from watching too much CNN, can't wait till you people are purged by your own sword and America becomes the last refuge of Aryans... We will repopulate your lands once the defective genetics have been wiped out.

This is now a /k/ tier freedom thread. Post your loadout boys.
This one's for when the Muslim population in the Balkans gets out of hand

Attached: IMG_20180325_141452.jpg (2557x4072, 2.33M)

This. The whole point was to distinguish between modern standard issue rifles and “battle rifles” which were more common up until, roughly, after WWII. There still are a few around, like the FN Fal, but most militaries use the lighter chambered “assault rifles”. It’s not some bullshit made up gun grabbing dickheads.

STOP POSTING THAT SAME FUCKING RETARDED THREAD. YOU SHARIA BLUE HOMOS WONT TAKE MY FUCKING GUNS FUCK YOU. I AM GONNA TAKE MY TAX REFUND BUY AN ASSULT RIFLE AND KEEP THAT SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I’m an expat US dude living here, so it worked for me. The funny part is that you can get guns here as well., even foreign residents. You need a license, but they’re of the “shall issue” variety. Unless you have a criminal record or are crazy, you get one. There are four types, the most common being a concealed carry. Hell, I live within ear shot of a shooting range and walking distance of a gun shop that also sells fireworks. Just a couple of the reasons to love this place. Having put up with being a country run by a Soviet-backed govermnent, they take the whole freedom thing pretty fucking seriously. I have more personal freedom here that I would in California.