>loli shit
It's gun be good.

It looks like utter shit.

More like anime in general after 2008.

Everything is just fucking garbage.
Not a single good anime for years.

>21th century anime

you say that every season

Why do Miyazakiposters always reek of reddit?

Besause everyone who disagrees with you is redditor or Sup Forumstard/

So when he is finally going to croak? Looking forward to the day Ghiblifags shut up.

What's Miyazaki thinking about?

I'm at least gonna have some fun this season.

Why nobody likes the new movies and cant Win chinese money like totoro and shit before

yea everythings fucking garbage right now, all this cgi poop as well what the fuck

>Candy Whores Season 2
>Papa Bones Season 2
>Giantess Fetish Season 2
>some promising looking shit

Looks good to me lads

If you started watching anime like a month ago, maybe it does. But some people have taste.

I'm sorry you don't like things i like.
Must suck not being able to enjoy anything.

I'm sorry for not being able to enjoy literal garbage.

How the new generations took a huge dump on his legacy

Being super picky is childish, like refusing to eat your vegetables.
If all you do is wait for a masterpiece, you're going to be waiting a long time.

It's nice to be able to enjoy the little things inbetween.
Shoujo shuumatsu ryokou isn't perfect, but i'm enjoying it right now all the same.

It must be nice to have brain damage and not caring about anything

I do care, but i'm able to get past it and enjoy the good parts of a flawed product.
There's a limit to what i can ignore, too.

Nobody said anything about masterpieces, just not being literal garbage is enough.
> but i'm enjoying it right now
If that's your thing. There are millions of people who dive into dumpsters every day and you're one of them, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Maybe you'll grow out of it.

How to shit on Your Name with his new masterpiss

alexsheremet.com/review-hayao-miyazakis-nausicaa-valley-wind-1984/

Miyazaki btfo!

Anime was never "good". When all of it is so bad you should just watch whatever personally interests you.

If you're not looking forward to anything next season you should probably find a new hobby.

lying to yourself won't make it truth, user.

You're the kind of people who shit on Code Geass while it aired.This winter season is going to be fun.

>shitty facebook image

But I do, but there's only two and I'm probably gonna drop one of them, not even going to bother checking out the rest.
Hopefully not, I don't want to eat trash, thank you.

Fate/Extra Last Encore might lead into an adaptation of the kamige Fate/Extra CCC.

>If you're not looking forward to anything next season you should probably find a new hobby.
So no anime have aired before?

Literally the only things I'm looking forward to are Devilman and Violet Evergarden. Gonna be nice to see some more Yuasa again.

because hating anime and watching it ironically is a reddit meme

yes

I don't know how they do it, if you hate something so much just stop watching it. Do some people seriously force themselves through terrible shit each season?

Can only be better than current season.
>no CGDCT SoL

They watch 2-3 overhyped shows and extrapolate from memes and half-knowledge what the other 47 shows might be like.
That's why there's also always people complaining that 90% of all anime are harems.

What if you hate anime and don't watch it ironically but because your life is empty and sad?

>Koi wa Amaagari no You ni
Why did nobody tell me about this?

>CCC
>Kamige

This website’s hilarious.
alexsheremet.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-place-animation/

>winter season

more like every season past 2007

>Violet Evergarden
>Overlord 2
>Fate/Extra
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Darling in the Franxx
>Dagashi Kashi 2
>Pop Team Epic
>Takagi-san
>Mitsuboshi Colors
>Beatless
>Yuru Camp
>Ito Junji
>Uchuu Yorimo Toui Basho
>Saiki S2
>Kaijuu Girls
>Mazinger Z Movie

I don't understand how it's possible to not enjoy a single series out of the entirety of winter. There's even Citrus if you want to shitpost instead of actually watch anime.

You forgot Yuri Shit

only pop team epic is interesting the rest is diarrhea

>you will never design and animate while smoking pot

It's just crossboarders and newfags trying to fit in.

Posting him to look down on something is like trying to be smug posting Spielberg on Sup Forums

These threads always crop up because newfags see them when they first get on the board and think it's some sort of tradition to act like a newfag and pretend everything that airs is shit.

Winter 2018 has one of the most well-rounded lineups in recent memory, I'm probably going to have 20+ things to watch weekly if they don't turn out to be totally awful.

DUDE

Did you think Miyazakiposters actually watch anime or what?

Is Pop Team Epic actually going to be good, guys? Honestly I have no idea how the actual manga is, I only like the edits

It's probably the best season of all time

It's 3D anime.
It's probably not going to be good, but miracles can happen.

OP you post this every season but sadly I agree, for this season in particular. It's just now fun for me. The only thing I am watching is Shokugeki and Skeletonwizardman. I am mostly reading manga and couple with up with mu depression with my dad dying 2 weeks ago, I just rewatch SoL of CGDCT and my backlog.

What I'm trying to say is, this season is mediocre for me. Let me repeat, that's probably just me.

>This is the worst season ever

Every season like clockwork.

This is probably ironically the best looking season of this year by pure previews.

>th

Looks good to me. And I'm usually the kind of fag that wakes up in the middle of the night crying because every season is a horrible trashfire.

What is good this season in your opinion, user?

>Winter
I fucking hate snow so fucking much.

No, that’s why there’s Citrus

>I wish I was at home with my 12 years old wife

Work on your backlog, you fag.
>inb4 already finished it
Stop deluding yourself

He is ridiculously pretentious. It's interesting to see what he's saying, but it's written in a so pretentious way that makes it obnoxious to read, and there is so much fluff and he never gets to the point.

>winter season

Who /kokkoku/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=i0EGRhn7v2o

I hope they go all gdgd Fairies with the animation

Hit the nail on the head.

Anime was miracle
Miyazaki a shit
but his movies are great.[/ spoiler]

Its over the top snootiness is still amusing though.

Read the manga, it's so-so, below average. Would be glad if adaptation impresses me like Inuyashiki.

>Umetsu
me

Honestly, spring 2018 is looking so much better for anime.

>Umetsu
I'm worried

>Aus summer
>40 celsius erryday

Fun.

I am only watching Mazinger Z Movie, nothing else interest me. Only thing i am waiting for in next year is New Lupin.

>Wait, why the fuck does this look like A Kit-
Oh neat, I'm on board.

Will Fate adaptations ever end?

What the fuck is happening here?

>14 shows on the list of things to watch
>fate/fan fiction edition is finally over
Seems like a good season to me.

No, they make too much money now.