How come Kubo hasn't started a new series yet? What's he doing...

How come Kubo hasn't started a new series yet? What's he doing? Has he switched to fashion design like we all assumed he really wanted all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FpRbe#b7z2Le3
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/7gu7n8/1st_part_of_preview_1_of_cfyow_ii_fairly_accurate/
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/7h14ea/2nd_part_of_preview_1_of_cfyow_ii_translated/
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/935727337336967169
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-22/bleach-creator-tite-kubo-gets-married
live.line.me/channels/2329717/broadcast/6330280
mega.nz/#F!2pIGERZB!pw2FnkOO3kiBRQo6ZLPr0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These two canonically have children.

One assumes their kids get married in the follow-up series, uniting two of the noble houses of Soul Society.

He's going to publish an one shot next year.

Recovering his shoulder probably.

Kishimoto hasn't started a new series either, and he told in an enterview that he wanted to do a sic-fi monthly seinen, Kubo hsn't even said he wanted to do anything after Bleach.

>Kishimoto hasn't started a new series either
He's involved in Boruto in SOME way, isn't he?

Counting money?

>Has several years to plan out your big hit's ending
>Still shit the bed with the cop out LEL 2 DEEP 4 UXDDD and CLIFFHANGERXDDD shit like usual

Hope that nigga never get serialized again

Stay mad

meh. I'm more upset with the pairings than the shit endings.

I mean yeah I guess Rukia and Ichigo wouldn't work since she has responsibility to SS and he's still a human* but it just kind of sucked that they went with the oedipus complex end

*Human/Quincy/Hollow/Shinigami

DELICIOUS ICHIRUKI TEARS INCOMMING
Shippers' tears is one of the best things in life.
True delicacy.

Get lost.

rukiafag status: forever mad

I didn't say that they had children with each other. :^)

This image makes me physically sick

Weren't you Ichirukicucks the ones making a huge deal over young!Masaki first because she was supposedly so alike to Rukia?

It was more about the parallels.

Besides, Ichigo never knew his mother as someone who fought hollows and shit.

Why?

No. It was both. When IH fans pointed out that Masaki was kinda similar to Orihime, you Ichirukicucks got annoyed and said she was more like Rukia. Interesting how the "oedipus complex" bullshit only applies to IH when it both sides that were comparing the girls to his mom.

kys

Rude.

But not with eachother.

Why is Ichiruki fanart so bad? It's either showcasing a severe lack of artistic talent like this or crappy fanfiction levels of OOC.

He just give his views and opinion but nothing more like Toriyama with GT

Bleach got a live action, user.

All the good ones fucked off after the ending. You can find some good IR fanart on twitter, but most of it comes from dumblr these days which are just bad in terms of art and OOC level majority of the time.

>to do a sic-fi
He was talking about Boruto

Delete this. The art is horrendous.

no he wasn't

CFYOW II chapter one is out.
imgur.com/a/FpRbe#b7z2Le3

Summary by LoN:
Translation by scheneizel:
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/7gu7n8/1st_part_of_preview_1_of_cfyow_ii_fairly_accurate/
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/7h14ea/2nd_part_of_preview_1_of_cfyow_ii_translated/

So I take it you missed the thread where it was announced that Kubo will be premiering a new oneshot next year along with several other mangaka?

My thread got deleted yesterday. It had the same op.

>He did not walk down the path of evil because he had experienced something traumatic or tragic in his past.

>He antagonized others simply because he wanted to.

>Even after he had seen the linchpin that held everything together, nothing had changed.

>Earlier, there was just indecision within this man named Tsunayashiro Tokinada, that was all.

>If he had never read the lithograph, he might have been branded as an average villainous, vicious, arrogant, obnoxious high-ranking official. He might have even gone through life and had ended it with his mark of aristocracy.

>The only thing that underwent a change within him after reading it, was his 'choice' in life. His essence remained the same as before.

>Now he is presented with a concrete purpose.

>The purpose of maximizing one's desires to their heart's content.

>The purpose of liberating and giving vent to one's own malice.

>This place and event only resulted in one outcome.

>One could say that the change was immense from the perspective of the world, but this change would not benefit anyone in any way.

>His malicious intrigue now has a fixed direction.

Tokinada is just a pure, unadulterated edgelord.

Why did he wait until shtf with the invasion and Yhwach as the new SK? All obsticles were now gone?

Good

yes he was

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/935727337336967169

Is Kubo's one-shot going to be Bleach related or will it be something completely new?

Kubo had a combination of health issues and I believe he got married sometime near the end of Bleach so he was busier fucking his wife than shouting FUCK YOU at his editor and going off to fuck sluts at the club with his assistants.

it'll be about /fa/

It will be related to the Bleach live action

Tokinada didn't give a fuck if Yhwach had won. He believed that Soul Society would deserve it. What is more interesting is that he knew the Quincy would attack eventually after he read the stone table.

>he got married sometime near the end of Bleach

Kubo got married back in 2012: animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-22/bleach-creator-tite-kubo-gets-married

He's doing a one-shot for the Jump anniversary, but he realistically never has to work again, and given how things went downhill with Bleach, probably never will again

It got a fucking live-action. If things go well, the anime could return.

The anime has to start from chapter 1, be accurate (including to the character designs), and has to be handled by anyone but Pierrot before I'm interested. I don't care if they keep the old seiyuus but they should definitely recast Orihime.

>I don't care if they keep the old seiyuus but they should definitely recast Orihime.

Recasting Matsuoka is fine. They just need to hold back on the whole "Kurosaki-kun!" thing, which was only really bad in the Hueco Mundo arc.

Wait a minute. Can't ninjas already do that on their own?

To be honest Rukia and Renji makes a lot of sense, they had known each other for a long time and had a lot of history. It's pretty sweet how Renji finally managed to confess his feelings.

>than shouting FUCK YOU at his editor and going off to fuck sluts at the club with his assistants.
the adventures of the CHAD mangaka mang when?

still butthurt after all this time, huh?

Years of delusion shattered in a single chapter.

He said on his last interview that he isn't working on anything. Probably never going to draw again cause of editors. In that interview you can tell how butthurt he is.

See

To be fair, I'd be an edgelord too if I found out
a bunch of kimono wearing fags went and killed god, making morality objectively pointless, then proceeded to kill jesus and ruin humanity's last chance at salvation

>year 20XX
>not killing whatever fucked up monster claims to be god

Do you even SMT

>then proceeded to kill jesus and ruin humanity's last chance at salvation

???

Ignore the headcanon faggot

live.line.me/channels/2329717/broadcast/6330280

Yesterday, there was an interview for Bleach: Paradise Lost featuring Morita (Ichigo's VA) and Matsuoka (Orihime's VA).

They can. The saber makes it more efficient. It's also supposed to be for normal people, so that they don't have to rely on ninjas to do shit. As much people give shit to Boruto. The science aspect is well done, with a big focus on how to create equality between ninjas and non-ninjas or crippled and not crippled people.

>Bleach has fucking ended
>they STILL can't bother to use Orihime's actual color scheme for games and merch
Someone explain this to me.

They do the same with Rukia to be fair. She clearly has grey eyes, but SP gave her purple ones.

In their defense, grey eyes are p.ugly(though making them purple doesn't really make Rukia any less ugly)

Blame it on Studio Pierrot. The games always use the characters' designs and color schemes from the anime instead of the original manga source.

Looking at the comments in the chatbox, it seems that the Nip Bleach fanbase wants the Bleach anime to come back too.

Of course. The final arc had some great moments.

How many authors come up with something new after one of their series makes it big? Outside of one-shots and short things, most decide to essentially retire after that anything they do will has to live up to the old stuff.

>How many authors come up with something new after one of their series makes it big? Outside of one-shots and short things, most decide to essentially retire after that anything they do will has to live up to the old stuff.
Most, I'd say. Being a one hit wonder isn't something most people are content with. At least in the west.

Depends on the person and/or how the long the series ran for. Togashi started HxH four years after YYH, while we still haven’t heard anything from Kishimoto despite 3 years later; but YYH only ran for four years while Naruto ran for over 10.

>Dumblr tier fag.
Where's that screenshot of the dumblr irfag complaining about vomiting and sickness after the last chapter dropped?

This is now a Bambi thread. Post more Bambi.

It sure did.

There must be some drama behind the scenes, shueisha really is blocking it for some reason.

Urahara fight was so fucking comfy. The panel where he reconstructs his eyes but they still look dead was so awesome

The Gremmy fight, while ended shit, das mighty entertaining. That in an adaptation would be amazing.

I want to see Askin animated.

Kubo himself has colored Rukia's eyes with both colors, purple and grey

It's gonna flop

I'm being a faggot and nobody can stop me

You like Bleach, don't you Sup Forums?!

I read the manga before watching the anime and I imagined a totally different voice for Orihime.

The problem is if was Kubo himself who chose the voice, because many authors are the ones who finally decide the voice actors for their characters when their series get an anime. If Kubo imagines a voice like that for Orihime nothing can be done.

I don't know if the chapter for the movie would have to be published in a magazine or is going to be given to the people who are going to see the movie, like what is happening with the Fullmetal Alchemist live-action movie and the chapter 0 of the series being given to people who go to the theaters.

Anyhow, if is going to be the movie chapter, I would want it wasn't just presenting new hollows for the movie, better something more like chapter 0 of Bleach or the negative chapters.

mega.nz/#F!2pIGERZB!pw2FnkOO3kiBRQo6ZLPr0g

Arakawa went on to Silver Spoon and adapting Arslan after FMA. Ohba and Obata are still doing stuff after Death Note and Bakuman's success. Rumiko Takahashi hammered out multiple hits before relaxing in her older age. Naoki Urasawa is still working.

There's a good number who continue to pump out new works even after a mega-hit, probably.

Yhwach, anyone?

What is thus?

he probably had a clash with Shueisha over his illness and how Bleach was forced to end, like Togashi and Inoue, but he couldn't terminate his contract and switch publisher.
He recovered from his illness and wants to go back in working, so he probably give up and decided to give them another try: this would explain why he got another one shot after so much time and why Bleach LN by Narita are off hiatus

Ignore the speedreaders.

Mitsuru Adachi too, with Touch, H2, Cross Game and more

I don't understand why get so butthurt when it's obvious from the wording.

He recently cancelled attendance to an Italian event due to health reasons. Then he appeared in a Japanese interview looking half-dead, admitting his hatred for Oda.

>Hisagi gets scammed into buying fake stuff
Why do Kubo and Narita enjoy humiliating him so much?
Actually, include Matsubara to that as well.

It makes sense but fuck. I'll be forever mad.

Wasn't Yhwach closer to Lucifer than Jesus?

Wasn't Aizen Lucifer?

I think he wants to do something akin to Akira since Kishi is a big fan of Katsuhiro Otomo.

IM STILL MAD RUKIABROS SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LOVE INTEREST BUT SHE LOST MY HEART HURTS SO MUCH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF KUBO FUCKING HACK

He was, but Yhwach also embodied certain qualities, in way that he wanted to violently take down God and his army of angels, if you consider them not as missionaries of good, but much like shinigami, keepers of certain order.

True fact: The series should have ended on the Fullbringer arc. It ended on the perfect point: Ichigo got his powers back AND finally grew up, learning the responsibility of killing, rather than leaving an enemy alive and befriending them.