+++ The Chinese anti ship drone that is intended for striking American ships+++

Take a good look at it boys, this is the CH-T1. It can travel at speeds up to Mach 0.65 while carrying up to 3,000 kilograms of explosives. Now why would China need an anti ship drone that can carry up to 3,000 kilograms of explosives you ask? Are they going after the Vietnamese navy? Maybe the Phillipino navy? Well no this bad boy is intended for uncle Sam and his Jap friend.

Seems like Banon was right after all.

Attached: 1703964_-_main.jpg (752x423, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZkTsQDO8Yw
boredpanda.com/giant-war-god-statue-general-guan-yu-sculpture-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does China keep making things so phallic?

Attached: 562312.jpg (194x259, 8K)

>Mach .65
Chinese trash.

and at that point, we roll out the tr3b and all our northrup black ops antigravity shit on you bitches..

Developed by USA , leaked - given - sold to chyna by clinton.

>submach cruise missile
>not easily intercepted by PHALANX and CIWS systems aboard all Carrier and Destroyer Groups

k
e
k

Go back to your ganja nederbr0

>Mach 0.65
Why the fuck even bother, it'll get shot down ez pz.
It's the mach 10 hypersonic missile for coring aircraft carriers you gotta worry about

so it's a cruise missile?
wow much impress
america will surely fall this time

because asians as a rule are severely insecure and stunted emotionally which maybe have a large biological component making it unresolvable.

>mach 0.65

Slow as shit. It will be intercepted easily by either SM-3 missiles, Sea Sparrows, point defense weapons, or the carrier's air group.

Cant they just keep using tankers. Seems pretty effective.

even a spitfire could intercept that junk

kek

> Implying they wont launch 20 at once to overwhelm the defensive systems of Anerican ships.
These missiles are probably pennies on the dollar compared to the over-Teched US ships

>The Chinese anti ship drone that is intended for striking American ships
Its intended to strike ships, i don't think the drone cares what nationality the ship have

>what is saturation

>CH-T1

Sea Skimmer. WOW! US NAVY got BTFO.

>mach 0.65

Attached: David Stump Grinder.png (400x400, 194K)

>Implying its a big deal

Attached: 04112017-00243525.gif (500x226, 1.87M)

no they won't - no system can hold against spam attack, but it takes someone half a brain not to put your ships in a position where they're liable to get barraged.

>Mach 0.65

Attached: 1501693128529.jpg (499x499, 53K)

exactly, just another cruise missile that will never reach the carrier

>Mach 0.65

Attached: 1515964322032.jpg (190x170, 15K)

>Mach 0.65
This things chances of actually getting through the point defense screen are about the same as a preteen school girl's to get through Telford unmolested.

Attached: peach 1461133397282.png (1605x1133, 1.29M)

a-at least we can still bomb sandniggers, r-right guys?

fool on you, we'll just build a destroyer refit that mounts 20 CWIS port and starboard and fire-linked together for effective swarm defense, put four in every carrier group, minimum

>It can travel at speeds up to Mach 0.65 while carrying up to 3,000 kilograms of explosives.

Unimpressive, compared to the rail gun the Chinese are about to deploy.

a commercial airliner could intercept it

>Mach
More like mock

Rosalia is THICC

Wtf am I looking at?

>all these smartass retards reacting to a larp by some pajeet or gook and parotting the previous posters
The difference is the design permitting flight alitudes of 20 inches wheras the typical "lulul done this before whats the news" modern sea skimmer cruise missiles fly at alitudes of 20-30 feet. Also its more of a drone than a cruse missile

The range a radar would pick it up can be cut down up to 1/3. Its simply aids a

The U.S. is deploying and developing similar weapons.

>PHALANX and CIWS
>and
Just shut up niggers

princess peach fingerbanging someone and my dick is very hard

If China didn't develop their military to deal with US threats, then they're retarded. You're retarded for thinking this is notable.

>cruise
inb4
>but I see you made a typo

they hav smol peepee

>spend trillions of dollars to show off your navy with hundreds of top-tier fighters on carriers
>vulnerable to chinese torpedoes and rockets

Israel #1

Like 50 year old kalashnikov, 7.62 bullet, fired by farmers

So impress like wow, stupid white pig face never learn

wot u say

Attached: 1512140813163.png (485x443, 31K)

Well look at all the curry niggers and other retards taking the bait.

M-me t-too

WWIII is coming people
Mankind will destroy itself once again

WWIIII will be fought with sticks and stones

Modern ships might have trouble shooting something so slow.

that shit is no match for r2d2.

>20 inches
>That will surely work well in even the slightest breeze and no intefere with navigation and target aquisition at all.
>That it will give a carrier group's CIWs some leasurely 20 seconds to intercept is surely not of any concern

Stop falling for that chink propaganda, user!
The chinese forces are going the same way the USSR's did. And fast.

Attached: tumblr_n2zhe3rvEg1srphoao2_r1_1280.png (780x829, 273K)

I kek'd at this too. That things going so fucking slow they could probably finish their cigarette before taking care of it.

lol old tech meet RIM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZkTsQDO8Yw

Hard to believe it can fly that slow with such a high wing loading

Except for the fact that chinese export economy it's doing better than ever, while the USSR was constantly collapsing.

500mph

Literally passanger airline tier

HA HA HA WHAT IS THIS THE DONG-LONG-7 ?!?!?!

No, they are not. The numbers are fake.
The chinks magically managed to increase exports by some 6.5%, while at the same time losing on oil imports, coal and steel and heavy industry production.

Attached: __argen_and_maeve_alan_original_drawn_by_jeff_macanoli__c6518d22b6eeaf4b68fac7f474773784.jpg (1200x900, 327K)

>well in even the slightest breeze
>I dont know what Im talking about
>and no intefere with navigation and target aquisition at all.
>I dont know what Im talking about
This isnt wizzardry. Stop falling for nigger brownpills.

>it doesnt instakill carrriers? why are you even trying? n-no you are strawmanning me!

The trade wars will escalate into a real war.
>pic related
China constructed a giant statue of a powerful warlord the now venerate as a God of War. He's facing over the ocean glaring right over at America. This planets only big enough for one hegemony. I'll welcome our Asian overlords when the time comes.
boredpanda.com/giant-war-god-statue-general-guan-yu-sculpture-china/
>while at the same time losing on oil imports, coal and steel and heavy industry production.
Everyone is losing out on that though

Attached: giant-war-god-statue-general-guan-yu-sculpture-china-fb__700-png.jpg (700x367, 37K)

>unironically trying to debate sextuple booked exports data with some retarded nonseqitur speculation and missinformation of anything
I smell some butthurt gook.

ZOG vs China, Jews win again!

Attached: 8AC7AB1A-71BA-421E-9C01-326D811F0F1A.jpg (1500x1054, 131K)

What was banton right about?

I am not surprised about you smelling butt, mr. memeflag.
Go back to your happeing-thread!

>mach.65

Attached: 0E14444A-E7A2-4779-AD2E-447888E5E1FF.jpg (531x531, 43K)

Guess we got a salty Brit bong lol.

>ZOG vs China, Jews win again!
How do they win if their puppets are destroyed?