Opposition to the EU army is non-sensical

The EU military could be 1.5 million soldiers to 2 million soldiers strong, capable of invading several countries including Iran.

I want to see a future in which I can see a vet walking down a street and I can tell him “thank you for your service”, I want an EU in which a large military parade is held annually in a different large EU city, for instance showing off tanks and artillery in Berlin. I want an EU that is capable to build a large wall at its borders, which is impossible to get through for illegal migrants.

And I want an end of NATO, which is a useless, senseless American auxillary units organization that makes no sense for Europe.

Attached: 3344C326-5DEB-4E2D-ACA6-03FC088CA108.jpg (590x350, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/underfunded-german-troops-had-to-use-broomstick-as-gun-mv3h925t9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you german scum

no to EU

You just want to turn into the America of Europe, at least we're direct with you being military vassal states. Good to know manners are dead.

I support you german bro, but pls use this thing, we need some wars

Is this the EU finally dropping the facade of not aspiring to be an malevolent empire?

Attached: 1507171998536.jpg (249x247, 7K)

We want to become the premier superpower in the world, yes. I want our kids to pledge allegience to the EU flag and sing Freude schoener Goetterfunken every school day followed by a salute to the nation.

Attached: E1C894F9-0718-4362-8A05-15D844BEAAA8.jpg (852x480, 45K)

Only if you send us German anime qt3.14s. Its the only way to save the EU now.

Attached: QtJerry.jpg (731x1032, 325K)

>Getting drafted to go and die for Junker and the EU commission fighting "international bigotry"
>body gets wrapped in the EU flag and delivered to your widow
>gets read out at your funeral that you died for the ideals of the European Vision of equality and multiculturalism

Attached: 1519333148554.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

>Is this the EU finally dropping the facade of not aspiring to be an malevolent empire?

The EU always aspired to be a benevolent superstate and I am ok with that 100 percent.

Attached: 250B790B-B6FA-4AA8-A44E-C532515D4032.jpg (720x720, 117K)

I am pretty sure that the UK stopped being in the EU with Brexit, so stop larping.

I was talking about what you should be worried about Muller friendo

I don't know whether to love or hate the EU. There are enough Authoritarian control measures that if one of /ourguys/ were to seize power they would be masters of the continent.

It's just kikes tightening power grip on, once sovereign, countries.
EU will never work out as US, with all little countries being so full of themselves, and having nothing that could unite people of Europe. Brexit shows this, and sentiment is against Brussels, with e.g. Catalonia.
EU reeks of communism and once they have an Army it will turn into oligarchy with "European Putin" as president.

A EU army under german rule would be so awesome. IF the EU was pro-europeans and not such a kill whitey shitskin müssen fucken shitshow.

Attached: 1506105399040.jpg (1366x768, 299K)

>posts image of shit skins and mudsharks to show how great the EU is

>could be 1.5 million soldiers to 2 million soldiers strong, capable of invading several countries including Iran.

Fuck off warmonger shill

There's nothing wrong with an EU army as long as it's not under German command

I'd trust the french more, they bomb nogs and arabs if they get annyoing instead of sucking their dicks like you Germans do

Attached: 1667902.jpg (600x364, 40K)

>piss on the US for years for gallivanting around the sandboxes of the world with their shiny new toys and using them to blow up the local sand people
>endeavor to match the US in their capabilities to gallivant around the sandboxes of the world to blow up the local sand people

Attached: 1289624036664.jpg (372x409, 130K)

Fight and lose your own wars, Fritz

Attached: IMG_20180322_084459.jpg (1600x1200, 942K)

Fuck off Merkel.. Your European Superstate will crumble.

There's nothing wrong with the EU if Germany isn't in it.

>A EU army under german rule would be so awesome

you would use your military lift capability to import Somalians and arabs

lmao

Attached: 200_s.gif (469x200, 38K)

This will never happen. Only France still values its military and holds parades. And that's only because they need to protect their not-colonies.

And after all that, we'll still be more powerful than you. Why give up your sovereignty if you gain nothing from it?

Amerisharts on suicide watch,

Bring on the EU army. Kick out the mutts out of this blessed continent.

What a disgusting post.

Attached: 1517797705386.gif (350x286, 921K)

Yes, diversity is our strength. The EU motto is pic related.

Attached: 4E5C639B-E68C-41D7-84AF-9CCBAF691A3A.jpg (231x176, 39K)

>military vassal states
it's all about america losing it's supremacy, get used to it, paco

we must protect ourselves against the ZOG-mutt menace

EU army is fine as long as it's led by France.
Germany can't and shouldn't be leading anything.

EU has to be destroyed you dumb kraut

>There's nothing wrong with the EU if Germany isn't in it.

this tbqh

Attached: the-charles-de-gaulle-carrier-has-been-in-french-navy-service-since-2001.jpg (1280x445, 170K)

we kick off mutts in uniforms back to bumfuck alabama

Hast du überhaupt meinen Post gelesen, du Sacknase von einem Schluchtenscheißer? Kannst du überhaupt lesen?

This is bait, but seriously Hans. Every day you (all Europeans) remain in the EU, your nation becomes less a sovereign state and more a pawn of the elite in Brussels. Don't let this continue.

>Opposition to the EU army is non-sensical
No, opposition to the EU remaining European is non-sensical.

Attached: Unionized European Federations Map.png (3632x1232, 495K)

they don't have the military capacity to lead the EU army, this is no-brainer

fuck off commie

fuck off you dumb niggers cock sucker

>your nation becomes less a sovereign state and more a pawn of the elite in Brussels
ok, ZOG pawn

No. Are you all autistic or do you think we are really stupid enough to trust ? Russians aren't the enemy, you are. We ought put aside our differences with the French long enough to wipe you off the map.

The thought of that imbecile Merkel or Juncker actually have a working army at their disposal is sickening. They are bad enough as it is, without the ability to start real wars.

>be EU
>importing thousands of shitskins and promoting their rights over your own citizens
>call Americans mutts and criticize them for doing their duty to advance their national interests
I'm not even a huge fan of having troops in Europe honestly, but still.

How is what you're doing different?

well, you won't stop them

>And after all that, we'll still be more powerful than you. Why give up your sovereignty if you gain nothing from it?

Americans have always been particularly bad at soldiering. It has been the American media which has perpetuated the myth of the quality American soldier.

In reality the US soldier was by far the worst performer in ww1 (they dropped like flies in 1918) and were subpar in the true soldiering compared to Brits in Italy and only managed to outperform the Axis power in 1944 and 1945 with massive aerial superiority.

Since 1945 America has lost one war after the other, mostly due to the incompentence of the American military leadership and the poor occupation performance in hostile territory.

Did you even read?
>capable of invading several countries including Iran.
Its Israel thats going to command it like the rest of the EU. Germany is just there for gibs and taking the blame.

we arent dying left and right for israel, we don't go out of our way to shill for them, you have no clue how enslaved you are, lol

No.
You're mom gay you're dad lesbian.

Says the retard who won't even show his nation's flag.
Fuck off.

>your nation becomes less a sovereign state and more a pawn of the elite in Brussels

I am not German. But I am European and a nationalist European.

EU integration means German control
Fuck off, or 1945 will commence again

>Hast du überhaupt meinen Post gelesen, du Sacknase von einem Schluchtenscheißer? Kannst du überhaupt lesen?

Dazu bräuchtet ihr eure Eier zurück, die inwischen unwiderbringlich verloren sind.

>ITT: country with no army tries to shanghai countries with armies into fighting for them

Fuck off Jerry.

Attached: 1505507903557.jpg (567x316, 22K)

Why would anyone in Europe let you be anywhere near the head of command of an army you haven't won any wars in centuries.

Israel is pushing the EU to take in more shitskins whilst expelling them from their own soil
How braindead are you?

Fuck off you EU globalist scum. I for one will not die for Germany and Islam.

ok, keep your 100 soldiers and 2 tanks, we can build an army without you, niggers

these clown armies can't stand on their own anymore what makes you think they work if you put them together to a frankenstein monster.

>israel is pushing
yet no EU country recognized Jerusalem as the israel capital, mostly V4 cucks shill for israel, lol

I don't understand why Americans are so opposed to an EU army. Imagine kicking out Turkey and essentially having an EU and US army reigning over the world. We would be strong enough for the US not having to wipe our asses and the US could MAGA. I literally don't see anything wrong with that.

Attached: bad-banks-2-100_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

At least we've got guns..
thetimes.co.uk/article/underfunded-german-troops-had-to-use-broomstick-as-gun-mv3h925t9

>lets build another army when the one that already exists is underfunded, underequipped and already struggling to meet the challenges it faces.

Pray tell Germoney are you just going to start another world war with it just to pay for it? Europe can't afford another army, let alone allowing the Germans a handle on it.

Attached: Absolute State of Germoney.jpg (970x844, 174K)

Attached: 1518021116918.jpg (855x699, 122K)

You can't be a European nationalist you numbskull, Europe is a continent, not a nation. Europe will never be a nation.
But you're willing to make shoah denial illegal and import their shitskins. Such paragons of anti-Israel sentiment, really.

Look, fucktard, you've attacked our country politically and economically numerous times over the past few years, your totalitarian neomarxist government has openly declared that it's going to make it as difficult as humanly possible for us to build a nuclear powerplant, and you even went so far as to send actual agents with briefcases full of cash to establish a subversive political party, which rose to power and kept my country down for a complete decade. Oh, and you haven't even paid us the reparations for the last war.

As a would-be soldier of this would-be army, I'd prefer to go to war against Germany than to serve side-by-side with this multicultural genderqueer rabble you call the Bundeswehr these days. I really hope your country finally fucks up so hard that Americans come to liberate you and I'll get to ride my Rosomak straight to Berlin. And if that doesn't happen, I hope that I'll at the very least get to see Ahmed slicing your fucking head off on the news.

Fuck you.

Attached: disgusted sigh.jpg (500x359, 11K)

Attached: 1520808327604.jpg (1345x1460, 1.11M)

I can just imagine what kind of pathetic cucks the basic German soldiers are.

>I want an EU that is capable to build a large wall at its borders, which is impossible to get through for illegal migrants.

Are you fucking retarded? Don't you realize that the politicians in charge of the EU want the total opposite?
The only thing the EU army will do is crack down on members of the "far right" and anyone guilty of "hate speech".

How about no

lol

Attached: eu.jpg (971x497, 191K)

How is an army that large going to operate speaking different languages ?

>Germany

Figures

EU is a stain and an enemy of Great Britain

>Europe can't afford another army

It could but as you said what it couldn't afford is letting Germany having any say in said army.

yeah, about 25

Austria isn’t even a country.

Attached: 91E9E3F1-BBF3-44E2-9808-FD933F0C650E.jpg (1260x1260, 349K)

>"EU" military

The eternal kraut wishes to reduce Europe to ashes for the third time in nearly a century, imagine my shock

Lets make an army full of people who traditionally hate each other and who don't all speak the same language . Sounds like a great idea.

still much better than american ZOG troopers, I heard Bolton likes Israel very much, pham

>Opposition is non-sensical

Attached: 1520808587978.png (500x278, 126K)

You could let us join the EU and then rule the world together.

Attached: 1521739718937.jpg (881x1280, 135K)

25 guns vs 5 broomsticks
Yeah.. I'll take the guns.

>Austria isn’t even a country.

But we aren't the prime EU importer of arabs either

>You can't be a European nationalist you numbskull, Europe is a continent, not a nation. Europe will never be a nation.

Wrong, the EU (also called Europe) is a federal superstate

Fuck the EU and everything it stands for. I'd rather die then be a slave to brussels.

Shut up Pole and give back our land

Attached: E6ADFD93-8687-4941-9EDF-5A41E5E8C54A.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Wrong. The EU is NOT a federal superstate at this time. No matter how much you would like it to be, Merkel, it's never gonna happen.

>army full of people who traditionally hate each other
we don't need guns to have a civil society, mutt, stop projecting

Shut up kraut, and pay your reparations

>Lets make an army full of people who traditionally hate each other and who don't all speak the same language . Sounds like a great idea.

Didn't work that bad for the romans, just saying. It can work with the right people pulling the strings (i.e. not Germany)

oh course its the fucking germans wanting an EU army because they're not allowed a large one of their own for good reason. Thought the last time we taught you a lesson you wouldnt forget. Looks like we will have to teach you it again for a 3rd time.

Even if this were true, not all Europe is in the EU, so you still cant be a European nationalist.

>I am not German. But I am European and a nationalist European.

No, you're not.
You're not a nationalist because what you want is no Nation, What you want undermines European nations and destroys European cultural heritage.
What you want is leftypol tier socially constructed bullshit.

Attached: 1513456653162.jpg (778x778, 140K)

Last I checked despite 9/11 America never gave up on open borders within the US states... and unlike the EU there is still a debate in the US whether to protect the US outer borders. Not so here, not a single EU leader says the EU outer borders shouldn’t be shut tight... billions are paid to keep them closed as good as possible.

And what should we do about the Non-Europeans in Europe, Hans?

Where the fuck did I say anything about society you illiterate inbred mudshit swine hound.

We might consider it once you get rid of your shitskin cronies.

Your land? to who? the german somalis that resides in germany now. fucking weak

So? Not all of America is in the USA, everyone still says “America” and means the US. Similarly, many people say Europe and mean the EU.

Again with this?
I am curious to see how you'd justify that it's your land?
Last time I checked Germans were invited to Poland to help. No surprisingly it only took a short while for them to start biting their master's hand. Got BTFO'd and vasalized instead of genocided because Poles are nice people, again it took little while for Germans to bite again. So how are these lands yours when you were nothing but parasitic guest there, for most of Poland's history,

Attached: slava ukrainu! .jpg (646x1024, 195K)

>Open borders
>Within the state
nothowitworks.jpg