GOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNING MIYAKEJIMA

GOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNING MIYAKEJIMA

Is she the koksal baba of Japan?

But Koksal Baba is japanese.

I will forgive the utter lack of an episode for the chuunis if the main pair finally get going.

It's a recap episode.

As of episode 9.

Announcer Team>>>Ojou Team=NotHaruMichi Team>Osaka Team>>>Goth Loli Team>S&M Team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Het Team> Het Twin Team

>recap episode
Wait what?

>recap episode

I want La Pucelle ride all this girls in 3way.

>recap episode
Yer kidding.

It's only the first 10 minutes since these two are making a video.

Does this get better since episode 7? Twin drama dragging on for so long made me drop it.

>dragging on for so long
What are you on about? It was just a two episode arc like all the ones before them.

I feel bad that you fags still don't get any viewers after almost 3 months of forcing this meme.

Last week's thread had a pretty decent IP count so there's clearly quite a few people still watching this.
>forced
They literally say it every episode though.

What are you even talking about? A thread reaches the bump limit each week and maybe an extra one for the overflow. That's good enough for me.

Its better not be a full episode recap, I need more girls getting into motor accident.

That fucking tongue.
Every fucking time.

>they know

Oh boy here we go.

It keeps happening.

But why?

>I will forgive the utter lack of an episode for the chuunis
I will not.

Tamae wants Kanae's little red nub.

The twins are dead now. No more drama.

Subs are out. Divorce incoming.

What is the point of this thing?

That kind of accident should have killed them, or at the very least taken them out of contention.

I need more race queen outfits.

CHUUNI EPISODE FUCKING WHEN

>tfw can't selfinsert as coach anymore

This feels weird as fuck.

Two Car is the perfect place to make it look like an accident.

They're reading our threads again.

WTF I WANT TO BE A COACH AND HAVE JKs ALL OVER MY DICK

RIP Chuuni and manzai chances at getting their own episode.
Can he reject them already so we can start the big race?

R

Good thing they saved all that money with reused animation.

Fuck, recap episode is the best episode. Just like Re:Creators.

fuck this garbage show stop watching it lmao

I was almost mad at it being a recap.

Season 2 will cover the remaining teams, r-right?

No wonder they fell in love.

Second best recap episode this year.

They are saving it for the race obviously.

Why is she blushing?

Hatesex soon?

>each others life insurance beneficiaries
whoa so they are canon actually married?
can lesbian high schoolers marry in japan?

>Chuuni/Manzai episode
>The MCs will totally turn gay
>G-give it time to pick up

A-Are the alphadorks actually going to have a divorce? Is this the biggest tragedy of the year?

>if the main pair finally get going.
soo, about that....
yurifags
B T F O

These meatbags deserve it.

Second and last stitch

I was expecting them being married to each other's brothers or some awful twist, but this episode thankfully put that sort of thing to bed.

I don't like that the coach came back, the MCs finally a real talk and admitted that their love was completely futile to start with. Fucking shitters interrupted the hand holding too.

Yeah, coach will reject them after he watches the video.

You can make anyone your beneficiary. Life insurance requires you to pick one, so it's not like your other assets that will default to your next of kin. The fact that Mao didn't know means that Hitomi took out a policy in her name and forged it so that she'd get all the money when Mao dies in an unfortunate accident caused by a passenger making a tiny mistake.

The greatest lie is that Ange Vierge is good and that this show was supposed to be amazing because AV people were working on it.

MCs are turning gay after the rejection.

I still like it.

>is not used as SI
>is not used as a mentor
>literally just there to kill MC yuri

The real question is whether the people who said it's about racing kneelers will be a lie or not. It looks like that's finally happened, but the last eight episodes have left me wary.

>showing the face of a faceless character
It's so fucking wrong. Why is this allowed?

I suddenly remember the trauma the Ben-to reveal left.

He got there to watch the video in front of him and reject them both so they can actually focus on getting along now.

>not used as a mentor
What? every arc has a coach lesson.

Their hearts are going to need more than that.

Oh god coach is going to shoot them down hard, isn't he? He showed up too early and this is going to make the MCs crash and burn.

no hitomi wouldn't do that
mao was just shocked at the idea that if something had happened to her hitomi wouldn't have gotten the life insurance

The obvious moral of the story is that through racing, girls can learn to resist the penis and enjoy eternal yuri love

I'm putting my money on the chuuni team winning it all. They just have no faults whatsoever.

This is only natural because the Het Team is too fucking overpowered.
They needed a nerf so that the final race is unpredictable.

They need handholding if they want to win, so yes, rejection incoming.

Hitomi pls go. You're pushing this "in sync" thing way too hard and it shows.

>Lightning Tornado subbed as Lightning Tornade
CR pls

>Yuri gets the sexy chuuni and the cool S
>Megumi gets the fat idiot and the little bitch

That's not CR's fault

Is the lightning entering the tornado sexual innuendo?

>fat

Oh, in that case fuck nips.

>name-dropping the show
aaaaaaaaaaa

It's not like that's the first time

You can't kill what was never there. This episode was basically designed to make fun of people who still expected MC yuri after they explicitly said it was straight romance in the first episode and every one since.

>she didn't say "Don't miss it" in English like in Initial D
I'll be mad forever.

Now it might just be me but I think Hitomi is a tad bit insane lads. In a series where there's a pathological liar, an autistic robot, a PTSD-ridden driver, a poorfag who practices enjo kosai, a suicidal BDSM pair, an even more suicidal twin pair who both have identity disorders, and a a whole island that lets highschool girls drive without helmet, Hitomi might just be a step away from stabbing somebody.

How do we fix her?

Hot

Coach not remaining faceless is the twist of the season. I seriously didn't expect it. I mean, I suspected we''d see him again outside of a flashback and knew he came when they talked this episode about pro racers coming to see the race, but I thought he'd remain facless

creepy

She doesn't need fixing. It's only time to panic if something happens to Mao, or if Mao gets creeped out enough to back off.

>professional stalkers
Every time you think some of the girls might be normal, they reveal themselves to have issues.

>sisters
>champions of the Isle of Man

I still can't get over how they resolved the twins' drama. How is that healthy?

Had she not thought of that at all?

How is being yourself more healthy than pretending to be someone you're not?

But they're they identify as each other and as themselves at the same time?

They're the same. There's no point denying it when it's a clear fact.

That's what they always were.

B-But how is that possible?

Fucking based.