Work gives you pride and people respect you. They definitely won't laugh at you

>Work gives you pride and people respect you. They definitely won't laugh at you

Attached: 20180325_145524.jpg (1440x2560, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iMjFoT7yWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stocking shelves is literally the funnest job in the world.

>laughing at a supermarket employee
how old are you, 12?

>thinking you’re better than someone who at least tries to be something more than a welfare queen
I’m offended. Does this mean you’ll get 20 years in prison now?

What a loser working and shit quickly laugh at him!!

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (240x295, 121K)

I have worked as one. Even other minimum wage employees looked down on me because I am an ugly autist. And I remember teenage girls laughing at me because they recognised me. So don't give me this "you think you're better" shit

I now work in a cushy white collar job but still feel ashamed. But it's better than retailcucking

Product is not supposed to be on the floor user. Put some milk crates underneath those boxes or get another float you animal.

He's talking bout how the yogurt isn't in the cooler and it's going to spoil.

I feel for you brit bro

I've never seen shelf stackers getting laughed at. The real shit eating jobs are waiter/waitress, wallmart worker, and mcdonalds cashier.

It is, I purposefully would stock the top shelves with no more than four items and the rest at the far back of the shelf. We all know how short people hate grabbing objects at height so it would give me some peace of mind knowing some short mother fucker would struggle to get that one top item of his favorite sauce or some shit.

Im always kind to people who work in retail, i never worked there but i sense that is hell on earth when you have to deal with ton of people every second of every single fcking day.

Attached: ohcomeon.gif (333x250, 939K)

Where's your fucking insulation gloves, lad?!?
HEALTH
AND
FUCKING
SAFETY

Wage cucks are literally retarded

If you think less of someone because of a job they do, you are a piece of shit.

I'm a middle manager in finance and working in mcdonalds was the most difficult job I've ever done. I have a lot of respect for people working there.

Stacking shelves is also pretty fun.

Lmao you're just ugly as fuck.

I'm pretty attractive and worked retail.

Made friends of all ages and would get hit on by female employees around the upper teens late twenties but I'm gay.

Deli was horrible but I liked stocking and produce.

Nobody from school ever gave me shit and people would wave and say hi or make small talk.

You're lying or or of the ugliest mother fuckers ever.

Also anyone who makes fun of someone for having a job, is a sociopathic piece of shit and karma will find you

Attached: IMG_0370.gif (250x200, 9K)

doesn't matter if you scrub toilets for a living. if you do your job well and are on top of your shit nobody will laugh at you. maybe you are working a shit job but people will treat you with respect if you take it seriously. the only people that get laughed at are people that are shit at their shit jobs.

Now you'll be motivated to go to college for a real subject
If you can't handle that... enjoy living next to niggers

faggot

As long as you're not a manlet.

manlets btfo

That was the most miserable goddamn job I ever had. The workloads were insane; they were giving individuals 6 hours to shelve loads of freight that our own diagnostic programs were calculating to be 14 hrs of labor for a pair of employees, and our jobs were in constant jeopardy because of that. The beginning of each shift was a mad scramble for the three pallet jacks that actually worked, and I don't think there were four good wheels to be found between all of the L-carts and rocket carts in the store, let alone on any given one of them. And the box cutter they gave me (and mandated I use, instead of my personal knives) was such a piece of shit that I wouldn't even count on it to kill myself; the dull blades would never reach an artery, but they'd be sure to kill me slowly from tetanus three weeks later.

Stocking was god-awful and quitting was the happiest moment of my life.

I like those yogurts that have the fruit on the bottom.

I worked various positions in grocery retail for about 10 years and I never laugh at grocery store employees or retail workers for that matter. Hell if I see someone giving a retail/grocery worker shit I'll back up the worker and tell the customer to fuck off since I know the employee can't.

Kek I drive a 18 wheeler and do coke while wage slaves unload me

I'm 23 btw and most are old af its depressing desu

>Hell if I see someone giving a retail/grocery worker shit I'll back up the worker and tell the customer to fuck off since I know the employee can't.

I also do this. Nothin makes me angrier than power tripping boomer trash.

Work in retail
>not dead inside
youtube.com/watch?v=7iMjFoT7yWE

Attached: 1509117197864.jpg (1024x755, 142K)

haha fucking loser thats an immigrant or woman job lol

Ha I work as a foreman at a one of the biggest auto plants in the country, I deal with the incoming freight often, dont act like being some hick truck driver is anything to brag about.

It's the most redpilled job

Same. I worked with two other people, and we were always swamped with a crazy workload. The stocking part itself can be fun if you like to move fast, but it's not so fun when you're racing against the clock to get a load out that requires a larger workforce. Plus, working nights is bad for your health.

Retail work isn't bad depending on where/what you do. Working in the back away from customers where you can bullshit all day makes it a breeze. Or even late night shifts where you don't follow the same rules as day shift workers.

>dude coke lmao *sniff*
You're apex untermensch

Attached: 1511563137278.jpg (472x461, 42K)

This, my time as a supermarket cashier was more difficult than my white collar job which I'm paid 5x more

i've spent lots of time driving around the US for recreation and truck drivers are degenerate as fuck. if they're not doing faggot shit with each other then they're probably fucking human trafficking victims. i've learned to avoid all areas where truckers are congregating because it's bad news.

Yeah it sucks, so what? Take this as a motivation for finding a better job and working on your education.

lol nice coping everyone laughs at entry level min wage retards, the older you get or uglier you are the funnier it is

lmao

Attached: 421.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Doesn't really matter retard because you wasted 10 years of your fucking existence slaving away at a retail job

That's why people laugh at you mongs

why don't we have robots doing these jobs by now?

>Worked at Publix for 5 years
Still remains the worst job I ever had.

Get a mans job dude. I just got done moving a house 5 hrs. Its not a career but I make bank and do good honest hard work that people really respect and are grateful for.

Isn't that bad because you are one either low IQ as fuck or have the level of ambition or two have motivation as that of a clinically depressed bi polar mental patient

No sane individual would enjoy interacting with the general public while earning the bare minimum. Perhaps you were born poor and your life doesn't cost anything.

Either way its fucking pathetic and normal people laugh at you.

i dont work a minimum wage job. i've been a cpa for ~8 years but it's no excuse to treat low wage workers like shit, especially if they take their work seriously.

Yeah I guess him saying he did coke on work might have hinted towards that