Roasties banned from waterslides

thelocal.de/20120803/44149

fooyoh.com/iamchiq_living_lifestyle/7841269/scary-slide-at-german-water-park-causing-quotintimate-injuriesquot-among-women-riders

Hello Sup Forums,

We often have discussions about the roastie problem that is ruining Western society. Well, it turns out that waterslides are a fun and easy solution!

Attached: waterslide labiaplasty.jpg (520x390, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4211686/Afghans-arrested-molesting-trapped-girls-slide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>girls get water in vagina
>guys don’t get water in butt

So if the implication here is blown out vaginas getting water damage are gay guys also banned

They probably should be, but most of these injuries aren't water blow outs to the vagina, it is roastie labia minora getting torn by the friction.

roasties btfo again

Attached: 5aac20b670c24.image.jpg (1200x842, 136K)

If they were wearing shorts like men instead of bikinis this wouldn't happen to their dangling bits.

How in the fuck is this politics? Slow day or just another Kremlin slide thread?

Delete this shit and take it to Sup Forums!

At risk of sounding like a dumbass, what's a roastie?

ugh JUST! it's like you are a roastie apologist or something. I can't even right now

Good, women should stay away from pools before they start making sexual emergencies.

A pork roast

Roastie detected. Roasties are a political issue as they are ruining society with their shit behavior that destroys the family unit. They tend to support destructive social policies like no fault divorce and alimony too. it is also political because women are getting banned from waterslides for having roast beef sandwiches.

>Kremlin
your nose is showing jew

The degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina, as a result of riding the cock carousel through her teens and 20's before hitting the wall and trying to get one of the beta bux -- who she denied while it was still tight and she still looked good -- to put a ring on her finger and lick her recycled Arby's; which he will, because the world is full of thirsty beta enablers stupid enough to marry women who have had their capacity to love atomized into obliteration over a decade of getting shaken like she's in a paint shaker and then painted by cocks whose names she doesn't even remember.
It took me 1 click away, dont be lazy shit user.

fucking lmao

god damn rosbifs

free waterslide enema. hope they run to the bathroom to expel at least.

its what virgins call women or at least those without the genitals of an 8 year old anime girl

Hello newfriend, it's slang for a used-up vagina, or women themselves.

Attached: 1516049052395.gif (176x320, 1.92M)

Attached: ew.jpg (600x627, 125K)

Try urban dictionary

Attached: 1519455896256.jpg (491x491, 68K)

low quality shitpost, any Sup Forums knows damn well what a roastie is. Anyway, in case you are actually retarded, a roastie is a cunt that looks like a roast beef sandwich.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Attached: MelGibsonLikesIt.jpg (996x682, 91K)

> that definition of roastie should be in the oxford english dictionary
my fucking sides

Attached: haha.jpg (682x600, 48K)

so what are the injuries? What causes them?
How the fuck do you post this and no details?

Attached: thomas10.jpg (538x538, 76K)

my goodness, didn't thing it could get this bad

Attached: nasty.png (298x169, 74K)

Lurk more you insufferable new faggot.

>men and islam team up against women
what a time to be alive

you are a dumbass.

poor guy thought it was dinner time
smelled fancy feast beef and gravy from across the room

Civilization-destroying cunt detected.

Attached: pid_44190892DITFT_big_p1.jpg (600x800, 168K)

PRO TIP JEANS SHORTS.

>quotintimate
Holy fucking shit can you newfags fuck off too?

Jesus Christ, what is this beauty?

Yep. It should be 1st thing teached at sex ed classes.

Attached: 1451234.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Hello CNN journalist. Came to do your weekly research, i see.

Is there an end to the degeneracy?
This is like the neverending story.

Attached: 1496093758337.jpg (616x462, 27K)

Base Serbia

>The degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina, as a result of riding the cock carousel through her teens and 20's before hitting the wall and trying to get one of the beta bux -- who she denied while it was still tight and she still looked good -- to put a ring on her finger and lick her recycled Arby's; which he will, because the world is full of thirsty beta enablers stupid enough to marry women who have had their capacity to love atomized into obliteration over a decade of getting shaken like she's in a paint shaker and then painted by cocks whose names she doesn't even remember.

Attached: 1481808496300.jpg (490x615, 53K)

Stfu you inclusive incel, Sup Forums isnt a fucking cult.

Based Serbia we bombed the wrong side

read up on weimar germany, every society has a breaking point. maybe it's best not to delay ours? the only reasonable solution is to undo women's voting rights somehow -- look how they've destroyed thousands of years of civilization despite having the vote for only 100 years.

You should've bombed yourself

the weak should fear the stronk

Leave. Now. Take your delicate womanly sensibilities to reddit with the rest of the thin souped human queefs.

Maybe if women didn't wear g strings as an excuse for a swimming costume they wouldn't get hurt by friction and water. Injured by their own absence of modesty.

Anime will always be superior to this

Attached: roast tent.jpg (818x673, 163K)

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

not sure if batwing or empty scrotum

Dude.. I'll bring the popcorn and you can bring the wine because this shitshow has almost reached its breaking point.

Are you stupid? Their roast beef labia are getting torn by the friction of the slide.

triggered

This is why roasties can't ride a waterslide

I thought they were getting a jet of water up their cooter at 45mph

Yeah but it's not the swimwear that hurts them, it is roast beef labia. I think innies don't fear waterslides.

I live nearby. The slide also rips off women's bras pretty frequently. Happened to my girlfriend once.

Attached: ohcomeon.gif (333x250, 939K)

I dont see a problem with that. Less roasts, better lives

>cuckservative boomer sissy worships loose, meaty roasts

SERBIA YESYESYES

You can get one at Arbys for about $3.50

kek that is so funny
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>lurk moar

Both, but lots of roast beef pussies are getting torn up by high speed friction. Pic related are twitter comments on this topic

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 3.11.12 PM.png (1074x728, 203K)

fuck off weeb trash

Much agreed, that is why I am drawing attention to this, we need more waterslides.

What happens when white men people chimp out. I hope to see it in my lifetime.

Weimar Germany (1919-1932)
> Germany was no exception; women began to hold demonstrations for women’s suffrage there as early as 1910. They succeeded in 1919, when Article 109 of the Weimar Constitution stated that men and women have the same fundamental rights and duties as citizens, including the right to vote and to hold office. During the years of the Weimar Republic, the majority of the electorate was female, in part because so many men had died in the war or were so physically or psychologically wounded that they were unlikely to vote. In 1919, the first year women could vote in Germany, they held 10% of the seats in the Reichstag, and their numbers continued to rise throughout the next decade.

Nazi Germany (1933 onward)
> Women in Nazi Germany were subject to doctrines of Nazism by the Nazi Party (NSDAP), promoting exclusion of women from political life of Germany along with its executive body as well as its executive committees. The Nazi party decreed that "women could be admitted to neither the Party executive nor to the Administrative Committee." The Nazi doctrine elevated the role of German men, emphasizing their combat skills and the brotherhood among male compatriots. Women lived within a regime characterized by a policy of confining them to the roles of mother and spouse and excluding them from all positions of responsibility, notably in the political and academic spheres. The policies of Nazism contrasted starkly with the evolution of emancipation under the Weimar Republic

Watch it pal, you disrespect anime again and consequences will never be the same.

That is a beautiful picture, have a gif

Attached: beautiful.gif (250x250, 2.75M)

When the new roastie protective swimwear for water slides becomes a full circle fashion trend.
My sides

Attached: 6177996_f1024.jpg (1024x653, 94K)

Already roasties by 9 years old, the absolute state of western women...

how new are you

Attached: 1511386623149.jpg (538x538, 91K)

Exhibit #1

Attached: 1485235812551.jpg (583x777, 40K)

I prefer 1933-onward
I mean who in their right mind wouldn't?

Ill be saving that one too, thanks leaf.

Attached: annie.gif (350x325, 1.18M)

>What happens when white men chimp out.

Attached: 1520207771688.jpg (1082x682, 135K)

das nasty

We must ban patriarchal assault slides.

My fucking sides dude

Look at that last post and think of the sheer weight of entitlement behind it.

jesus

Attached: 1515552107540.jpg (640x582, 192K)

>There's Muslim men hiding inside who rape them
Hmm, I wonder what the cause could be?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4211686/Afghans-arrested-molesting-trapped-girls-slide.html

Ho Lee Fuk

Attached: 1498648332534.jpg (369x271, 18K)

when i first came here i thought it was just a meme that we fought for the wrong side during WWII. funny and sad to say i now unironically believe that.

This might sound crazy but is there any hope left?
I know hope is for suckers but still.
Can the feral women be domesticated again?

Attached: IMG_20171216_142103.png (1065x669, 962K)

why did you post this

why did i click it

Attached: 1489426280847.jpg (439x406, 47K)

I'm not, you're just a weeb faggot.

Attached: weebs.png (500x517, 101K)

I feel you bro. There is not one ww2 documentary I haven't shed a tear or two over which makes it even worse.

I'm holding out that maybe the next generation will be better. Women my age are worthless as a rule

Noice

>A Professional Association of Gynaecologists spokeswoman called into question Maier's claims, saying water slides were not known to cause vaginal injury.

SQUAWWWWK! YOU WOT NOW? WOMEN CAN'T RIDE YER SLIDE NOW? YOU WOT? MISOGYNIST! WATERSLIDES DON'T HURT WOMYN!

>But this slide is literally hurting women and only women

SQUAWWWWWK!

Attached: 1510146174992.jpg (476x477, 22K)

>german girls so stretched out from immigrant dick their vagoos take on water like scooping water out of a lake with a cup

It's like roasties should start wearing proper swimsuits again

you tell me, user

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 16K)

>a literal slide thread

>REAL WOMEN LOOK OLDER THAN THEY ARE
>THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW I'M NOT A NONCE MATE
>LOOK AT HOW I AM THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF A PEDOPHILE
>MUH 20 YEAR OLDS THAT LOOK 40
>t. guy from a nation known for child molestation

Hmmm I think this guy is not into geriatrics but actually a pedo lying through his teeth

Normal men have no issue with preferring innies but closet pedos do, like closet gays have an issue with manfaced women
>oh no people might realize i like manly features

Just gonna leave this here as I do a 360 and head over to /r9k/

Attached: 46CEAD35-8E6E-4798-8F2C-16DE2D162881.jpg (960x1280, 304K)

No pity for sluts who don't dress appropriately.
>thicc pic related

Attached: 0216741221411d5f1cad837ad2c463b0.jpg (640x973, 70K)

The patriarchal waterslide is raping them.

kek this

I'd hit it once t b h. not very sightly but interesting at least. sort of how I want to hit one of those super black african women once in my life, like the fucking charcoal colored ones. feel like fucking a star trek space alien.