Only Rural and Suburban Retards Want AR-15s

Intelligent city people want him control

AND WE ARE GOING TO GET IT

Attached: 6E8A95A1-0B36-4233-8D37-694F878FCA56.jpg (1023x1535, 183K)

That is some pretty sad flair my friend, we strongly encourage you to wear at least 20 pieces.

Attached: D94A1635-4A10-4E70-81B4-5078CC97E143.jpg (780x462, 43K)

>thinking these women are smart enough to debate these issues
wew

explain chicago then, shitblue or is it bluewaffles you're all the same crap to me

Im just glad we finally got Trump in the White House willing to get serious about gun confiscation.

Hes smart, you get the talking points out there, say "take the guns" and watch as no 2Afags do anything, and then start small. Ban the bump stocks. Smart move. Soon all the 2A dumbasses will be like "we never wanted assault weapons anyway, MAGA!" and the Madman finally frees us from the NRA.

Attached: Trump Is A Gun Grabber.png (1066x380, 31K)

>sage shill threads

Think about this: People with your political opinions come to these small obscure sites with opinions you hate so much, and many of them start changing, they start to realize what they read is true. They do their own research that only confirms their fear, this happens a lot.
Meanwhile your opinions are everywhere, you can't escape them because they are injected into our bloodstream from the second we are born. Still you never hear about mass amounts of natsocs, fascists etc who convert back to liberalism. Jeez, I wonder why.

>city
>people
you are roaches living in commie blocks

SAGE

NEVER DISARM

THESE LEFTIST WANT YOU DEAD

THEY LAUGH AND INSULT YOU AS YOU DIE

COME AND TAKE MY GUN LEFTY

I WILL KILL YOU

DA JOO GETS DA GAS

SPIC SPIC SPIC NIGGER NIGGER SPIC

KIKE GETS THA SPIKE

KIDNAP THE JAP

Bait, Sweet Bait. Yum.

Attached: 1520058114513.png (420x420, 76K)

>him control

Attached: 1519754919941.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>Only Rural and Suburban Retards Want AR-15s
City people buy Hi-Points

TEARING UP THE CONSTITUTION!

(which is our 1st amendment right!)

Oh wait...

Where did the nigger come from? Did they have to include her to create a more diverse image?

>lol what do you need an ar for?

Attached: europe.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

We know

Attached: B9500DDD-1ACD-44B8-AD1C-A17640DBDA8E.png (1000x1080, 391K)

As for the el goblina... how can someone be so fucking ugly? She has the face of a fucking rat, a buzz cut isn't helping, her forearms and hands are ridiculously fat... Jesus Christ, she is absolutely disgusting.

> city people
> intelligent
Top kek nigger

These sluts look all touch, but I can take them all out with a glock.

Literally 28 days later

And you rural retards are inbreds living in wooden shacks. What’s your point?

Why would they have such a shitty fence? Clearly it's never been tested against climbing.

bitch please all you need to do is find a drug dealer, and he will lead you to a hood dealer that can sell you some INSANE SHIT, some of these niggers sell insane shit
t chicongonian

they have 12 of those things on their border, and still the nigs press on