Fate Apocypha

Episode 21

Post evil cat!

Mods, please spoiler the OP image.
Fucking idiots don't know how to use Sup Forums anymore.

subs when?

Oh shit this, mods please spoiler.

When's Shakespeare?

So let me get this straight. If it weren't for the cheating Jenny, Jack would have won the war right?

I don't see how, she can't do shit to half the cast.

Hell no. Jack can't do shit to servants like Karna and Achilles.

Those 10,000+ extra lives help.
It's to a point where she would have eventually killed everyone before all her lives ran out

Will eventually murdered their masters.

Cat is cute. But boy is she also stupid

Dropped this show on episode 8, did I miss much?

Shirou would've beat her to that.

Their master is now Amakusa who's also a servant so she can't.

How the fuck did it suddenly get so one-sided after they were trading blows evenly?

Like I said, if it weren't for the interfering cheating rulers she would have had this in the bag.

>been pro-choice
>get Atalanta as a servant
what a do?

Will APEX save us this week?

Nope. not all. Fate/Apocrypha is the worst Fate work

>Yes absolutely. Fate/Apocrypha is the best Fate work.
FTFY.

She's not stupid

It gotten a little slow past 12 episode, but getting good now.

Nice try MAL user, but everybody knows that F/GO is the worst Fate work, so, who are you trying do fool, MAL user?

There's only one Servant jack. All the other children are completely ordinary children, described as the lowest class of evil spirit that, in all their power combined, could merely plant a weak suggestion of committing murder in one person's mind. Not a strong compulsion, just a seed of murderous desire that can be easily suppressed.

Caster Cu is really cool though.

Those are merely the evil spirits that make up Jack's combined being. It's not 10,000 Jacks, it's 10,000 of those spirits create one single Jack. The LN explains that once Jack 'dies' and ceases to be a Servant, the released evil spirits that were once Jack are so weak that any Servant can simply digest them all for mana at will, instantly. They're extremely pathetic by the standards of spirits, and Servants are high tier spirits.

Trying to 1 v 1 Jannu at point blank instead of just shooting down the fucking plane seems stupid to me

If Fate/Prototype will have an anime, I have a feeling that Aniplex will again be the producer while WIT will animate this, perfect for their overall track record.

I really hate the fact that this show wasn't given a good budget. It really detracts from the story and action scenes.

Considering how much money this franchise makes thanks to FGO. There's no excuse in not having a good budget for this Apo.

F best girl (male)

Wait, did he summon an arrow out of the Sagittarius constellation?

The budget didn't matter the project was rushed it was announced 6 months before it started airing.

That is his Noble Phantasm, Antares Snipe, what allows him to call upon a shot from Sagittarius constellation since he IS the Sagittarius constellation.

Nice, dropped this long ago, but it a cool Noble Phantasm

Subs when?

It was rushed, that's why.

Based Spanish subs early yet again

>Considering how much money this franchise makes thanks to FGO
>Apocrypha didn't even have some kind of summon tickets bundled to the BDs
Come on.

So why does Frankenstein grunt?

I'm still curious why they didn't do that. The Granblue anime made so much money thanks to the kusoge stuff that came with the BDs.

Still no spoiler on the fucking OP. Guess you just don't care anymore, huh?

Should have given you a guaranteed SSR. That would have gotten Apo BDs sold in seconds.

>that fight of Achilles and Chiron from out of nowhere
That was unbelievably great even with a shit quality. Why the fuck is this anime not funded well-enough? This fight would have been great if they had more money put into it.

It's more likely that it was a problem of rushed production than money.

Berserkers have trouble speaking properly due to their class ability Mad Enhancement. Spartacus is a special case that makes it a bit confusing.

Needed a Seramis tie-in event. Why isn't she in FGO?

This was a great episode. Great fight. If only it was drawn much better, the scenes would have been more moving.

Don't know really. Achilles, Chiron and Aviebron aren't in FGO either.

SORO SORO NO OMOI

>that manly fight
Damn. That was amazing.

Zero > Apocrypha > Prisma Ilya > UBW

>>been pro-choice
you mean a complete imbecile

Die at her hands because you didn't love the children

is it bad i forgot this show was airing until seeing this topic? thought it was 13 eps.

What about Deen night

There's probably some balance issues since she's as much a Caster as an Assassin.

>have Noble Phantasms
>beat each other up with their bare fists, elbows, and feet
Can't beat that. The action scenes were cool this ep.

Rip best Caballero del Zodiaco

Not sure if I'm remembering this wrong, but Pankration doesn't have high kicks, right?

Almost anything goes in Pankration save for biting and gouging. It's basically ancient Greek MMA.

Wait, that was actually an NP? I thought he just shot an arrow way beforehand and it just landed at the battlefield right now.

The designs in apocrypha are so shit

It's not anything worse than FGO's.