We’re being played. Arm up

Controll the masses, divide, unarm and conquer.

Behold a pale horse.
From 1991, written by Willam Cooper who was killed in 2001 by feds for backed taxes (after perfectly exposing 911 attacks before they happened)

Attached: 9D83237F-EB55-412B-B948-9FA95E5A44A3.jpg (640x437, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZF27OXvjc&ved=0ahUKEwi9hdyimYjaAhUK1WMKHdVNDrIQwqsBCCYwAg&usg=AOvVaw2LU7yGBa_DZQ5hPYlJsnY6
bitchute.com/video/fLHynCU2HxsD/
bitchute.com/video/DiMZ7ficEgk/
web.archive.org/web/20070218020731/http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/06/24/afghan.binladen/
bitchute.com/video/25p4YBnNcASq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: C590E569-ACBF-448F-ABD6-A6AC3CB1DC89.jpg (750x400, 80K)

Nu/pol/ doesn't know about or like Bill Cooper because he never went full "GTKRWN".

Shame.
We’re loosing the country.
Today the guns,
Next tou can’t say what you want.
“Hate speech laws”

>niggers complain about gun crates randomly popping up in the ghetto
>think they're bullshitting
>this pops up

It all makes sense now

True

youre right. thank you based bill cooper.

>Chapter twelve
>Not 13

Not a mason, don't give a shit. Liar.

Never heard of the gun crates haha damn.

Think about how many warning signs the fbi had on Cruze yet didn’t do shit. They let this shit happen to push the agenda. The media hypes it.

if you dont know who bill cooper is, heres a start. the man was a true patriot and the gov killed him.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZF27OXvjc&ved=0ahUKEwi9hdyimYjaAhUK1WMKHdVNDrIQwqsBCCYwAg&usg=AOvVaw2LU7yGBa_DZQ5hPYlJsnY6

Convince the public guns are used only to kill, pull heart strings of the middle class.

Ban guns that can defend our freedom.

Then, convince public sites like Sup Forums breeds hate.
Shut down websites.

Hate speech laws.
Whites loose all controll.
Everything we hate will become.

Guns are the first step. Don’t give em anything.

He called alex "are you going to eat the rest of that?" jones a shill before everyone else did too.

They are already trying to change the culture too.
Gun channels on YouTube are restricting channels to very tight regulations, and will eventually delete the channels out.
Social media like Facebook and Instagram have now gotten tighter restrictions and will continue till you can’t go online and see a gun unless it’s in a bad limelight.

It’s a culture war before the takeover.

Bill cooper was spreading misinfo with the ufo alien shit. Deliberately you can’t know for sure but regardless, he drove many people into the alien spiritualist BS camp and all those people never did a thing that had or could have an effect at breaking the (((matrix)))

To add, I still know he was killed shortly after sept 11 because he was about to connect dots and present a future forecast that would have been a threat to Them.

What UFO alien shit, the whole "there's secret bases underground and the aliens are working in league with the government" project bluebeam stuff?

aliens are real but what it is is artificial biological bodies created in underground labs for interdimensional entities to inhabit so they can operate in this dimension freely.

>interdimensional entities
im not saying I dont believe this but I just haven't been able to swallow this pill yet. I've gone down the rabbit hole a ways and back and read some shit but the one thing I could never really fully mesh with was that, simply because it sounds really really farfetched

i agree w you. and bill cooper is legit. he called alex jones disinformation. fyi. and he actually died. not like these other people like icke (who i actually like in many respects) and jordan maxwell etc

cooper also realized ayy lmaos are just deep state bullshit to usher in the antichrist. ayys are demons. he realized this

Is Alex Jones actual disinformation?
I figured he was just a goofy ass with good intentions and exaggerates too much

I think he said they passed odd info to him while in the navy just to confuse him. A lot of Alien shit that was bogus.

I didn’t know about him and the alien being demons. Kinda believe the demons thing more than the beings from other planets thing.

bill cooper said so. after being on his (jones) show one time

nope i've been listening to his early 90s "hour of the time" broadcast on jewtube for maximum /comfy/ at night. he said in a 93 episode that the ayy lmao agenda is being pushed to deligitmize christianity and usher in one world religion and shit.

you ever listen to David Icke? I thought he was absolutely insane when I first heard him but the seemingly crazy things he says make more sense every day

Once. I only saw one of his videos/lectures and it was about the /saturnpill/

Banned from Kiketube

US Army ready to take over

bitchute.com/video/fLHynCU2HxsD/

His main job is to insure his followers don't ever form a functional resistance. Take his recent "omg youtube is deleting me because i'm so controversial" bullshit. Instead of rallying people to defend those who are REALLY being censored, he makes himself the victim of a fictional witch hunt in which is he victorious, so the retards who listen to him don't realize what is really happening.

Dollar shutdown first

bitchute.com/video/DiMZ7ficEgk/

bill cooper is a fucking hack.
>after perfectly exposing 911 attacks before they happened
no, he was referencing this cnn article:
web.archive.org/web/20070218020731/http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/06/24/afghan.binladen/

he literally just read it and basically said "no actually it's gonna be the goverment if an attack happens"

The inconvenient truth about Trump

bitchute.com/video/25p4YBnNcASq/

your bitch ass emperor will attack Russia - this will trigger WW3

we'll see

He may have been a plant with disinfo as there was another Bill Cooper that was implicated in running drugs and weapons to Guatemalans and Nicaraguan rebels when his plane was shot down.

Here is the real Bill Cooper....an Air America Pilot

This "Pale Horse" Guy was killed off by a bunch of Sheriffs that were serving him for other reasons.....they were not after him for "exposing the Illuminati"

LOL

Attached: Bill Cooper.jpg (1370x1045, 203K)

Cocaine