What's happening in the Hillary timeline right now?

What's happening in the Hillary timeline right now?

Attached: hill.jpg (592x594, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing everything has been vaporized

this is whats happening nigger

Attached: 5aac20b670c24.image.jpg (1200x842, 136K)

I'm slowly bleeding out in a muddy hole in Eastern Europe.

Attached: 1440611090442.jpg (304x336, 44K)

Nuclear winter

>Whomever took this in charge of focus
Even the Indians don't want her opening vagne or showing bob.

Hunger is no longer a problem and there is world peace besides the random white boy who goes crazy every other year

weather's cooling.

meet me or i will rape you

WWIII

They're desperately trying to prepare another viable clone. The last ones have been terribly glitchy and had to be discarded.

child rape and torchure

Russia is raping the western world, Hillary is readying to reach her South american bunker while launching the nukes, the elites suddenly realize their plan was futile and stupid anyway.
The Trump colony on mars after a Rocky start, thrives.

>Will also rape you if you meet him
Worst prisoners dilemma ever.

Attached: Pogba.jpg (521x487, 26K)

plot twist: he is the food

>torchure

>written by M. Night Shamalamadingdong

Assault rifles have just ben banned and magazines are limited to 6.
We are 6 months into the War with the USSR and North Korea.
ISIS controls Aleppo, Mosul, and Baghdad.
Misgendering someone is punishable by 5 years in federal prisons.
Police no longer carry firearms.
Everyone has taken a 23&Me and your income tax rate is now the % of White your DNA is.
Donald Trump is serving his second year in Guantanamo.
We have taken in 1 million African and Syrian refugees and will take 1 million more each year.

It’s very powerful and wonderful

Attached: 96E95D8A-133C-41CF-B813-367C715A8A67.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

Women have begun to drink eachothers period blood because fuck men.

same shit, she going to die soon

Attached: 1521254243606.jpg (1239x786, 502K)

nuclear war

the right got more united, guns didnt got banned, no dixie statues taken down, trump shitposting on twitter spamming told you so, muzzies on high water because of the recent terror attacks in usa, hillary forced to sign more republican demands to increase her popularity, youtube stands with right wingers, BLM is an actual threat to americans, whites are being symphatized worldwide, more people getting redpilled and want whites to get their shit together.

Technically everything Sup Forums wants.

Attached: 2cd12.png (600x621, 38K)

rad poisoning

lmao she’s playing tetris on a gameboy

Has anyone else noticed that recent events would have been perfect for a democrat president to justify their agenda, from "russian" poisoning to the shooting.

Almost like gears were put in motion years ago on the basis of a hillary landslide. I imagine in the hillary timeline she's made full use of them.

Just imagine every single thing that happened the last 2 years (Vegas, all the false flags) but imagine the news heavily focused on the narrative and not fighting with Trump.

Jews can't into quick planning. Everything that has happened was a plan and they said fuck it let's just go with it anyway, stupid goys won't know.

Goys do know though. Hillary would have started the civil war with Syria in her first year in March, would have already steamrolled Assad because it would have been NATO and EU forces and ISIS (Israel) working together. The American resistance would be an underground movement, endlessly hunted by the full power of the NSA, CIA, and FBI targeted at Americans.

There would be endless ISIS (Israel) terror attacks in the EU and USA (some leafs would probably get Jihaded as well) and they would have done what the Brits were attempting to do to their people right now. They set the rail lines back around 9/11 and were almost there.

Trump saved our ass. Only time will now tell where we go, how strong our faith is. Believe in God, trust your instincts. We're getting there, but don't just put it all Trump, good or bad. Learn something everyday, no matter how meaningless it might feel to be involved in politics. I talk to too many retards that want to make a difference for the worse (aka liberalism) we need to get to Hitler's dream. It's the only way

Attached: Hilldawg for ZOG.jpg (1000x1131, 274K)

That’s not everything Sup Forums wants you stupid faggot, our demands extend far beyond the basic goals you outlined in your lazy post.

>Will also rape you if you meet him

indian negotiating

world peace

guns banned
corporate taxes lowered
wall hasnt been built

Congress has been replaced by a council of Zionist rabbis.

Shadman and other Hilolli drawfags where hunted down by the FBI and cruzified

>What's happening in the Hillary timeline right now?
People wading through 3 feet of irradiated ash and snow after the full scale nuclear exchange between the worlds nuclear powers following the escalation of the Syrian proxy war.

I dunno, but the MeToo movement would have been hilarious with Bill as first lady.

I guess the middle east would have ramped up, NK, with a president who doesn't take shit personally, would be ignored like they should be. Trump would probably have made more of an impact as a close loser than a congress hamstrung/haemorrhaging staff president

Sup Forums would be a bit more focussed on Europe and racial tensions in the US might have increased as well. Same shit for 4 years. Hilary doesn't run due to ill health. White straight men meanwhile lose the steam that was building p and the next presidency would be between another grassroot Bernie 'uprising' and his neo con obamalite rival and then Trump, and whatever corny religious zealot the republicans find somewhere.

She would be doing what she promised, unlike Trump. For better or worse.

Attached: 1458160265887.png (369x369, 48K)

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is getting ready to be indicted

Attached: 9D6C2D90-9A70-4A50-AA91-07030BD23E98.jpg (4828x4489, 2.57M)

Her turn

Putin is throating black dick in a CIA prison.

eating some human glands while trembling from kuru disease.

This