Admit it. it was the best stage

admit it. it was the best stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_c_-C1nKDg
youtube.com/watch?v=M4nk-Dz4mck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally the worst stage besides Adrenaline and Crazy little love

>dood what if Takumi battled someone with natural skill but no actual racing knowledge who drives an AE86, wouldn't that be poetic and show how far he's come?!
Should've been an AW11

Nothing beats 1st stage, simply because there's next to no character development in the other stages

Ryousuke vs Shinigami was pretty kino though

Best OPs are 1st stage OP 1 and 4th stage OP1

Prove me wrong

First Stage > Fourth Stage >>>>>> rest

Is Takumi the only MC who doesn't act like a beta bitch?
>Learn that Mogi was cheating on him
>Dump her on the spot
Man that was so satisfying

No, this was.

>Dogfight
Excellent taste my man. Still gives me a rush when I listen to it while working out.

>Crazy little love

Never watched past 4th stage so I only came across this song by accident but I fucking love it.

Second is probably the objectively best stage. It's the most tight due to only having 12 episodes, Kyochi is a good opponent, the lan evo's are intimidating, you have the death and rebirth of the 86, the original 86 battle/Mogi betray stuff.

First stage is more iconic and memorable, but second stage is a good mix of seeing the characters and racing. First stage is a bit long, fourth stage has too little character interaction and villian of the week races.

Second stage was too short and had no good races
Also Wataru is a jobber

I hated the art style of the second season, way too washed out

The gritty first season art style suited the show better

Was this a crossover or does he just look like Takumi? I assume this is wangan midnight but I've never seen it.

Only has some good eurobeat, the rest is shit

Shinji was a shit last battle

>No Keisuke final battle against Takumi where he finally wins

Dropped

this Keisuke and the FC were superior to Takumi and the AE86

I've only watched everything once, so I am just going off what I remember. After 3rd stage everything started to become a blob that I can't distinguish anything specific from.

Wangan Midnight is the opposite of Initial D. While Initial D's plot was largely just an excuse to get to the races, Wangan just has races for the sake of the plot.

>Keisuke
>FC

It's been a while

I like First Stage best even though it looks like shit

I only watched the First stage and never planning to watch it next

I agree with this completely. If Second Stage looked like First Stage then I would probably like them equally.

Fourth stage had no plo-
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_c_-C1nKDg

loved this scene, but seriously 4th stage was SEVERELY lacking in character development

Initial D is pretty much two different animes,
part 1: 1st-3rd stage
part 2: (project D.) 4th-final stage.

1st=2nd=3rd>4th>final>5th

Beyond 3rd stage there's no reason to root for Takumi, he's basically the antagonist from that point on. He picks on lower ranked teams such as seven star leaf, knowing that they have no option but to accept or face humiliation.
Tohru's girlfriend will even brake up with him if he loses. what does Takumi have to loose, huh?
Tohru pushes it so far that he ends up crashing, plenty of Takumi's opponents either crash or nearly die. how am i supposed to root for fujiwara? when Tohru's Mx-5 flipped it felt like a loss, that was no victory.

Takumi doesn't even feel bad for these people, he never asks for a rematch under fair conditions. what a shitty character.

watching this now and this dude already fucked up the car like 4 times, not bad though
I think he just looks similar, the other guy on the pic is voiced by Takumi's VA, though

as if it weren't enough, takumi side press this guy's Mx-5 into a traffic sign causing severe damage to his spoiler.

although 1st stage is the best, the BEST overall episode is the 1st episode of 5th stage(where project D confront the imitators)

I never got past the first stage. The art style is just too ugly, and I'm not even talking about the 3D.

Nope. Overall best episode was dogfight

still gets back together with her though. One can never escape the cuckoldry

Fourth is because it got the chad godfoot
Not this with a virgin takumi clone

He didn't? She comes back to him saying that she stopped doing compensated dating and he is like "Yeah, good.", after that she leaves the city. He end up with the golf girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4nk-Dz4mck
The games had better music