IT'S HAPPENING

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-subpoenas-doj-documents-related-fisa-abuse-clinton-investigation-mccabe-firing/

>Goodlatte Subpoenas DOJ for Documents Related to FISA Abuse, Clinton Investigation, and McCabe Firing
>Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) today subpoenaed the Department of Justice for documents regarding charging decisions in the investigation surrounding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server, potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommendation to fire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Attached: 6BFB5A5E-0201-4DFF-85D0-47416236F48B.jpg (1759x2048, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/federal-agents-zeroed-in-on-new-mystery-man-in-las-vegas-shooting-but-fbi-brass-ensured-hed-walk-away-without-answering-troubling-questions/
drive.google.com/file/d/1eR6LPF9XV2afokP-3e2EkS2u5ZIazlxT/view
nationallibertyalliance.org/docket
end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Last year, the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced a joint investigation into decisions made and not made by the Department of Justice in 2016. As part of the joint investigation, Chairmen Goodlatte and Gowdy have repeatedly requested that the Justice Department hand over the 1.2 million documents relating to the investigation into former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server to send and receive classified information. To date, the Committees have received only a few thousand of the 1.2 million documents provided to the Inspector General. And since the Committees launched their investigation, it has come to light that the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended the dismissal of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, based in part on events related to the Clinton investigation.
>Additionally, in February 2018, Chairman Goodlatte requested that the Justice Department and FBI provide documents related to potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, a national security tool that allows the intelligence community to surveil foreign targets outside of the United States. To date, no documents have been provided to the House Judiciary Committee in response to this request.

Attached: C0E5B80B-66D1-40B8-8F21-41014C8F4B75.jpg (1759x2048, 538K)

(((3)))

Attached: AA4095D4-56A8-4E83-BF8F-3AADD8469BD0.jpg (1843x2048, 105K)

(((4)))

Attached: 5365C75E-9189-4D93-ABE2-A97D2572F0E6.jpg (1747x2048, 131K)

i think at this point that "the whore of babylon" might quite literally be referring to hillary clinton.

Agreed.

They had better let the heads roll this time or it’s overrr. After we get btfo in the midterms we won’t be talking about a wall or tax cuts or the 2nd amendment anymore. It will be over

political civil war new is hard to get. Thanks Annon

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS HARD:

God bless you for this.

Bump

bump

Do you mind explaining to a Heathen like me the tldr of the whore of babalon( hereby referred as WB)

Also bump

Attached: 1514494681352.jpg (504x672, 47K)

>FBI brass at every turn fought to conceal credible evidence that countered the official, polished Las Vegas narrative. That includes painting Paddock as the sole mystery man of the attack, while shielding the identity of the real mystery man:

>Brian Hodge.
>Hodge, a 37-year-old Australian living in the United States, went from media witness to person of interest “almost overnight,” one FBI agent said. Yet FBI brass led by Rouse refused agents permission to interrogate Hodge, who soon fled the city after the attack but did eventually return. Only to leave the country. Then return again. Unbeknownst to Hodge and FBI brass, Bureau insiders and intelligence veterans were ignoring a stand down order and tracking Hodge. And they tailed him to many interesting places following the Las Vegas deadly shooting. More on that later.

Unrelated huge happening bump.

truepundit.com/federal-agents-zeroed-in-on-new-mystery-man-in-las-vegas-shooting-but-fbi-brass-ensured-hed-walk-away-without-answering-troubling-questions/

Is pic related also legit?
drive.google.com/file/d/1eR6LPF9XV2afokP-3e2EkS2u5ZIazlxT/view

Lawrence K. Baerman, Clerk

Regarding We The People
Case 1:16-cv-1490

nationallibertyalliance.org/docket

Attached: 4d chess Green Light.png (2096x1804, 439K)

Attached: Executive Order 4d Chess A.jpg (2556x3768, 2.99M)

Attached: FBI texts Macro.png (4016x3256, 2.65M)

Attached: Imran Awan Macro.jpg (2031x4783, 3.68M)

Attached: aussie cunt trump 4dchess OIG.png (1304x232, 38K)

bumpity bump bump

Attached: 2017-10-03 112438-36823.jpg (400x400, 36K)

slid 5 spots in 1.5 mins. keep this bumped lads. as well as

keep it bumped

end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html

Checked and bumped

bump

Attached: cuntonisis.jpg (637x960, 70K)

bump in exchange for a quick run down.

I'm all for subpoenas, but what happens when they just get ignored like the FBI & DOJ have been doing for 8 years.......nothing. Hillary's IT people had subpoenas. Holder had a subpoena. I want people fucking hung, not subpoenas.

4d chess is real.

Attached: General flynn BTFO the deep state.png (2208x770, 413K)

Bump

Patience is a virtue.

You can't hunt a the biggest and the slimiest of prey without patience.

All warfare is based on Deception.

Bump

Attached: 1520911180568.jpg (666x1024, 85K)

Attached: 1516921674726.gif (375x375, 1.66M)

Attached: The Memo 4chan friendly.jpg (2900x2600, 1.18M)

Attached: 1521947807392.jpg (2236x3444, 1.2M)

Attached: 1521947385409.png (618x841, 750K)

hey Peru did you dudes just kick out your president? whats that about?

t. ignorant burger

Attached: 1521952092042.jpg (1507x1325, 890K)

>oops, a bunch of incriminating documents somehow went MISSING
>well I guess you can't technically prove anything illegal happened, mister alt right conspiracy theorist :^)
>hey look over there, it's Russia! Russia Russia! Russia!

He quit.
He was entrapped buying votes.

ENOUGH ABOUT THE DAMN EMAILS!!!

Attached: 1504936787244.gif (192x302, 275K)

Quick rundown on this happening?
Is the investigation still running?

shut the fuck up. make your own thread

Yes. Subpoenas flying from Goodlatte to DOJ for FISA abuses etc

Bumping
for
Peace and Prosperity
[plus all those other girls]

Attached: 8B410732-806E-433C-BA1F-7F078821BBF9.jpg (1536x2354, 689K)

shit thread guys ,ignore it

it refers to semiramis/bathsheba/etc, i'm not spoonfeeding

all Catalonia flag posters are shills, 100% of the time. I've never seen one of you that wasnt a shill

big if true.

HERE WE GO LADS
CLINTON IS GOING TO PRISON

Digits confirm

We have the biggest Scandal in our political history.

Odebracht, a brasilian corporation, has been bribing goverment oficials and political parties for the las 2 decades.

Every mayor political party and player is implicated.

PPK has been fucked over by the Fujimoristas, the politcal party born out of the corruption of alberto fujimori during his presidency and it is lead by his daughter. There was a rift, or dare i say, a 4d chess move by the younger son, Kenji to entrap PPK, The fujimoristas and the Commies have been waging war to the executive, as everyone is corrupt in this, they went full gear into making the president resign even though the Lava Jato commision ( think muellers special commision ) has not found anything dirty on PPK bar some deals with Odebrecht 30 years ago, not while he was holding any public office ( if there is any peruvian user reading this please point out if i am wrong). So Kenji and a rogue part of the fujimoritas allied with PPK to help him in congress and stop the impeachment.
In return, PPK pardoned ALberto fujimory from his sentance.

Now, there has been a leaked video, where Kenji, the rogue fujimoristas, and Executive officials, were setting up meetings trying to but those votes to stop the Impeachment.

And thus ppk has resigned.

...And of course....there are jews in the middle of it.

Fuck off water buffalo

And a commie menace looming in the darkness.

South America is very close to falling into Commie subversion.

Brainlet here. Can someone explain in a way I could understand what's happening?

As is the west. Sad.

You have trump desu.

This place is beyond kiked and commie´d

The cubans have been fucking up the continent

Goodlatte subpoenaed DOJ for missing Clinton SOS emails, McCabe firings etc

Roll for the charge and sentencing anons
I want to see if this meme magic is real

Who is McCabe

Lurk moar you fucking nwefag.

So that would mean she's the central part of Rev 17. But since Trump got elected instead it throws everything off.

Wtf I hate this timeline now

Attached: 1521952449856.png (385x688, 303K)

Wow.... JUST WOW

I'm here for the blacked threads and roll your waifu games

Then go there....

Fucking kek
Too bad you get redpilled beyond return.

Attached: 1515284598026.png (536x622, 362K)

On a side note, we're sorry about your president perubro.

Dont give me your tears gringo.

Send some Guns here, we need some Freedom.

Effing troll shill

>I do apreciate the feels desu, hope trump stumps the deep state.

Chekd
Inmates will be pleased with her salad tossing prowess

Attached: B097B29E-C452-4BA2-94B1-014F7F5DE8E8.jpg (659x1008, 173K)

Its happenning

Attached: baron trump 2.jpg (724x752, 141K)

But I think Trump is funny and want to here more about why this is such a big deal

Attached: plus ultra rundown.png (1212x3106, 3.45M)

It's always happening then nothing happens.

>inb4 nothing happens and everyone forgets about this again in 2 days.

And a subpoena from any House Committee has just as much teeth as them "asking" for documents without one.

Four months later and he'll be sending his super special subpoena.

>Months of carefully moving the pieces and signing laws and executive orders by the administration and law enforcement into setting the perfect time to seal the biggest case in history into a closure.
>oy vey goyim this is nothing.
That demoralisation is not going to work.

Attached: Hillary Democrat financial fraud.png (815x396, 33K)

That's a lot of documents, kinda hard to wrap my head around.

So basically members of congress are subpoenaing the DOJ for all these docs? What type of weight does their request carry?

Attached: Facebook is Kill.png (484x438, 279K)

>three years of people ignoring subpoenas, no one even charged
>trust us goys, our super sekrit plan is in motion!

And the wheel keeps on turning.

It's happening folks

Attached: THE STORM.png (416x309, 243K)

You are obviously not paying much attention.

saved

Attached: 1520063812206.jpg (960x829, 933K)

Attached: 1521947426173.jpg (2423x1488, 859K)

Attached: 1521955241565.jpg (890x919, 209K)

Abrahamic religions are a Jewish lie that promotes slave mentality

Attached: 1521947642942.jpg (3166x2832, 3.98M)

Do you only read Q larp postings? What the fuck is there to pay attention to that shows us winning? The most we've had is symbolic victories. The left is sweeping up special elections, and currently the only indictments that have happened have happened on the right.

So how are we winning, again?

Nice pillpull.

Attached: 1518696867756.png (450x488, 269K)

Lets go.

Attached: 1521326904096.jpg (2201x6471, 2.45M)

Q is a waste of time. It is all in plain sight, you are just distracted by events like the florida shooting. Things only started happening beginning with the nunes memo exposing corruption in the FBI.

>Things only started happening beginning with the nunes memo exposing corruption in the FBI.
>Implying things havent been brewed months in advance
I am going to laugh my ass off when Q is proven legit.

Are you shaking kike?

Attached: Qanon_Israel.jpg (670x643, 92K)

We literally have texts of FBI agents cooking up a conspiracy to coup against the president and the most that's happened is people have gotten fired.

Yes, we have a few symbolic wins, like the Nunes memo, like the HIC investigation wrap up document, but ultimately the shits not going to happen

>but there's a special prosecutor attached to the OIG!

Yeah? And how many investigations do you know of where the criminals are allowed to continue breaking the law for two years in public view? The investigation is a cover up. The OIG will come out with a report and the result will be exactly like what happened with Comey letting Hillary slide.

Did you conveniently forget the Podesta brothers and Huma are still walking around free? Q posters are pants on head retarded.

The Future Belongs To Us

Attached: omnibus.jpg (666x500, 73K)

Oh they have been brewing for at least a year. It was a bit over a year ago that trump found out he was being wiretapped. The reason things have taken so long is he needed one of them to screw up, which led to getting the strzok page texts, which gives a LOT of credit to investigating the FBI.

Q is just a waste of time IMO. If you just read the news carefully you can get a clearer picture.

What is your reason to say this? I prefer real news, not this stupid Q bullshit.