Things change

Things change.

Attached: 5w85xyds1xn01.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

How many of these protestors were actually calling for the repeal of the Second Amendment in actual and explicit terms?

The 14th amendment: written when slavery existed. Things change. Great logic.

Sorry, meant the 13th amendment.

>Things change.
but soooooome people never dooooo

Attached: futureislandslettermanJB.jpg (600x332, 42K)

The British, of all people, should know the dangers of ceding the authority to the government to disarm populations.

Attached: 1521412232278.jpg (640x1136, 115K)

Surely black people want the right to own weapons and be free?

I think it really is a mark of a deformed brain to not be able to grasp the more abstract concept of government power and what that can mean.

It's just a combination of
>blank stare
>smirk (remembering some cool "zinger!" they read on fb)
>"so by that logic" type garbage

Attached: arthur jones_b (2).jpg (954x683, 189K)

>19th amendement
>written when people were being sterilized
>things change

I really like this line of thought

>Marist School
Convenient. Add one 'x' and you uncover their ideology.

Attached: 1504814490040.png (396x385, 138K)

they actually do, niggers are worth 1/5 of a real human today.

kek

Times change.

Attached: 508068281c1aea676520b2fb5860d654.jpg (600x300, 19K)

So when we had that whole civil war thing over that what did the Union army use to convince people that they were correct?

That's right, fat bong rips and reddit.

>giving women the right to vote
>done when black people were segregated
>things change

The people wanting them to count as full persons at the time were the slave holders. That part always gets left out.

Attached: Tito Dick.png (423x573, 410K)

So was the 1st. Oh wait they want to get rid of that one too. Carry on.

Attached: image (1).jpg (236x288, 17K)

DESTROYED

Attached: Antifa_BTFO.png (594x476, 83K)

well yeah, blacks used to work back in the day.

2nd amendment allowed black people to own guns after the abolition of slavery, and that's what made it stick. If things REALLY change, then what about we repeal the 2nd amendment, but only for niggers, considering they're responsible for most crimes?

Holy shit I'm French and even I know better than those retarded students of Atlanta. Godspeed gunfags, I know how this feels, they're pulling this shit in France too.

Attached: FN FAL old & new.jpg (300x640, 47K)

niggers aren't people, some things never change

>implying liberals oppose kim

Holy shit Warren got blown the fuck out.

So was the other 9 amendments in the Bill of Rights, why do leftist never complain about them?

the south wanted them to count as full people but the north wouldn't allow it

hard leftists want hate speech laws and will probably get them if this country turns brown enough

Its the nutshack!

exact same could be said about the communist manifesto cuntboy

When will the fucking whites rein in their retarded libtard brethren already? sad that based chingchong has to clean up their mess for them

Since black personhood is granted by the 15th amendment, is the sign saying that can be repealed? THINGS CHANGE

What's the statue of limitation on good ideas that work?

>slaves are considered fully people in the census
>slave owning states get much more power in the house of representatives and the electoral college as a result (but the slaves see none of it because none of them can vote)
>slavery is never abolished because those who want to keep it now control half of congress and the white house
I never understood why it was considered such a terrible thing, it seemed pretty reasonable considering the time period.

Attached: 4628646835.jpg (262x250, 24K)

You idiots made me a quarter of a million dollars selling rifles the last two months.

Attached: 1411252476149.jpg (625x350, 31K)

>and now that black people are free we have to ban guns

Attached: 123134`4`.jpg (206x245, 5K)

this sign's subtext seems to suggest that blacks should not own guns

sounds like a bad idea to me

Attached: untitled.png (710x419, 371K)

>Things change.
Then why are you still a gigantic faggot?

the more they stay the same

>Things change
Yes, the 1968 civil rights act has outlived its usefulness.

Attached: blue gun control smuggie.png (927x544, 44K)

Attached: 1521939718789.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

Attached: hey fag.jpg (700x694, 47K)

None

I love FI

Attached: C5A171F0-752E-4793-B483-5FC94F92472F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

>implying you debate the retarded shitlibs to change their mind and not to expose their retardation to the audience

Fug is the benis killer, when fug is gone there will be nothing left, only benis will remain.

Attached: Spurdo_Yolo.png (1316x1152, 35K)

>17th century laws
>19th century weapons
What did she mean by this? Does this stupid cow think the Constitution was written in the 17th century?

If hate speech laws get passed, say good bye to fixing anything peacefully. Nothing more to lose if that happens, because then redpilling and truth saying become a crime.
Censorship is their greatest weapon, the best way for the globalists to get the civil war they want to start on USA.

>17th century law
The constitution was written in the 1600's?
>19th century weapons
Does... does she think its the 19th century? it is the 21st...
>Common sense
She doesn't even know the current year!

Attached: JohnOliver.png (763x652, 113K)

Stupid women don’t understand how counting centuries works, kek

Allowing women to speak was a huge mistake

The lack of education surrounding why the 3/5th clause was put in the constitution is amazing.

garrosh was so based

This desu. the number of founders who were anti slavery was staggering Additionally, it was custom to keep slaves after they couldn't work in the south. Washinton held slaves although they were a financial loss, not a gain.

Was actually written when they were considered farm equipment. Student should study harder.

There was a 14th amendment. Where is the amendment to repeal the 2nd?

Yes and when the 2A was penned the average male citizen had weaponry on par with the government. Or at the very least access to. A lot has already changed.

Thou shalt not kill: written when there was no concept of human rights. Things change so let's kill each other.

Explain pls.

mar(((x)))ist school

Bullshit. I was there, and I saw plenty of these assholes carrying "Repeal the Second Amendment" signs.

Wasn't it for elections?

I got one for you:

"2nd Amendment: The only thing that would have stopped the slaughter of 6 million jews."

The irony is that Marx warned against the government attempting to disarm the proletariat. They don’t even follow Marx anymore. They’re just neoliberals.

I should really read through the thread more often before responding to OP

>implying I don't think changing the 3/5s rule was a mistake.
Our founding fathers were on to some shit. Sub-Saharan blacks have almost exactly 3/5 the intelligence of European whites.

Attached: 1521024933905.gif (170x159, 272K)

Nothing has changed. They are still barely worth 3/5 of a human being.

It'd be nice if people actually knew what the 3/5ths compromise was, but that wouln't be as politically expedient.

>165374354
It's 3/5 more than they deserve

Genius!

and you are 3/5 white

That's Warren Kinsella, he works for the National Post, a Canadian newspaper.

Why is this censored?

A """""""right wing"""""""" one at that, kek

Amercia was made when niggers weren't here its time to change things

Democracy was invented 3000 years ago

You have to aim for an inch before you can take the mile user

>Disarm yourself. Burn the Constitution.

Attached: 87398475983475.jpg (518x666, 71K)

The founders were correct:
Only white Male property owners could vote.
Senate elected by state legislatures
Bill of Rights.

The further that we move away from the founders, the worse the US becomes.

Hm, so were all of the amendments. I guess we should just rip up the constitution, limit free speech, and allow cops to search your property without a warrant. I hope high school kids enjoy those clear backpacks.

why is that pic so hard to look at?

Wrong.
2nd amendment was
>written when a black were considered Non-People.
After the civil war the north passed the niggers=3/5ths meme because the reason the South went to war in the 1st place was because they had shit representation of house members because niggers were/aren't people. South gets shit pushed in and after the war north pushes shit in further to make sure now 'nigger are people' but only 3/5ths a person.....south stills get dicked in number of house members so their representation is still muted.
Not a Dixie fag but this was when everything was done.
Welcome for the actual history lesson Sup Forumsacks.

Attached: 1515988040015.jpg (278x182, 7K)

3/5 of a person was pretty fucking generous

The former Spanish empire allowed guns.

/Checkmate Latino dyke

Attached: en50-the-unipolar-world_09.jpg (4500x2234, 1.8M)

uh sweetie, shes native american.

Keep selling those guns, gun bro

Of course the reason why 3/5 existed was to suppress the South so they didn't couldn't as much representation in Congress.

Time for us to spam the shit out of this?

RHEEEEE

Attached: 1521925427321.jpg (560x467, 59K)

Luckily the supreme court just ruled unanimously that hate speech doesn't exist.

Yes, and they change through proper votes with the consent of the people, not through pressure groups throwing hissy-fits on CNN.

Don't know, I saved it from here like that.

I only wanted to tell you guys that I was anti gun laws at first but now I wish I had access to guns to defend myself. We had a knife stabbing from an illegal immigrant on my daily work drive subway line just recently and I don't fell safe anymore.

Greetings from Germany.

Attached: Islam_Terrorism_Smoking.jpg (960x720, 80K)

There was no mention of slavery anywhere in our Constitution. It wasn't written in the Second Amendment either. The very first time slavery was ever mentioned in an Amendment was the 13th Amendment. Which freed them.
3/5ths Compromise was a law but I don't expect Communists to understand that.

Attached: Charles Pinckney on race.png (1370x770, 1.72M)

So was the 8th amendment. Does that mean you guys should be able to draw and quarter people again?

That's the Third Amendment. Eighth Amendment is no cruel or unusual punishment

Ackshually, niggers didn't get to vote when the constitution was written, only land owning whites could.

>they don’t know
War. War never changes.

You're retarded.

You're retarded too.