>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwk-lx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 4chn cup chad trumper cock.png (469x526, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/donald-trump-defensive-wall/#disqus_thread
justice.gov/opa/pr/canadian-man-charged-superseding-indictment-committing-act-terrorism-transcending-national
ice.gov/news/releases/2-illegal-aliens-india-each-sentenced-nebraska-year-federal-prison-labor-trafficking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>290

Attached: joe woah.jpg (205x256, 17K)

Polish flag Baker is IRA.

Remember to MAGA

Attached: 1485839640976.jpg (2480x1754, 1.18M)

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/donald-trump-defensive-wall/#disqus_thread

Jesus Christ this blackpilling by Breitbart. Did not even read the tweet where Trump hinted that he's going to use the Army Corps to build the wall?

>more advertising/shilling by OP

Attached: 1510452406497.jpg (440x440, 29K)

Is Trump actually saying he's going to use the military budget and his greater influence over omnibus (as opposed to budget) spending to build the wall?

Attached: Trump_build_wall_through_M.jpg (583x145, 18K)

Attached: 15514372936193.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Are you the liberal virgin?

What would we actually call true conservatism is we wanted the label?
The policies that #trueconservatives espouse are all neocon bullshit that's about as old as the average user

MAGA

Attached: vEOPekG.gif (256x256, 1.53M)

MAGA

Attached: 1520774797459.jpg (1000x613, 321K)

Attached: 2321.png (1024x768, 45K)

Using the army corp is bullshit without federal funding for border patrol.

People who are so mad that they split threads for no reason are probably fucked in the head

Attached: shill splitter.png (593x176, 28K)

No if the shills taught us anything, that is physically impossible. Or maybe they just don't know what the corps of engineers was used for throughout their history who knows.

Who gives a fuck about Breitbart except boomers? It's literally run by Zionist Jews who have proven over and over that they'll backstab at the drop of a fucking hat.

Why do I like anime feet but not actual real feet? asking for a trump flavored senator.

Attached: 237a11ccb8578f7f2cab3fd050dc292a (1).jpg (720x1024, 93K)

Reminder that mods work quickly when you let them know somebody is splitting threads

He's hinting that he might do it. I'm pleased he's considering it, and if he did it I would support him. We'll have to wait to see what he actually does though.

lets try just once to keep the faggotry out of this thread

Attached: 1521354007830.jpg (960x960, 207K)

>Muslim Maplenigger Man Charged by Superseding Indictment for Committing an Act of Terrorism Transcending National Boundaries

justice.gov/opa/pr/canadian-man-charged-superseding-indictment-committing-act-terrorism-transcending-national

Amor M. Ftouhi, 50, of Montreal, Canada, who was previously indicted in July 2017, for charges relating to an attack on a Bishop Airport officer in Flint, Michigan, was charged today with an additional offense of committing an act of terrorism transcending national boundaries.

Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider for the Eastern District of Michigan and Acting Special Agent in Charge Jefferey E. Peterson of the FBI’s Detroit Field Office made the announcement.

According to court records, Mr. Ftouhi entered the United States from Canada for the purpose of killing government personnel in the United States. Before entering the United States on June 16, 2017, while in Canada, Mr. Ftouhi conducted online research of American gun laws and for gun shows in Michigan. Mr. Ftouhi subsequently traveled to Michigan where he was unsuccessful in purchasing a gun and purchased a knife instead. On June 20, 2017, Mr. Ftouhi walked up to the victim, who is a lieutenant with the Bishop Airport Authority and was in full uniform, and stabbed the police officer in the neck with a knife. Mr. Ftouhi referenced killings in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, and yelled “Allahu Akbar.” After his arrest, Mr. Ftouhi told law enforcement that he was a “soldier of Allah” and subscribed to the ideology of al-Qaeda and Usama bin Laden.

testicles.

Attached: 1501872923769.jpg (1000x721, 584K)

Attached: 1521519206527.jpg (800x1009, 434K)

Attached: 1522000609090.png (1388x1326, 1.04M)

There's almost $700 billon to play with. The wall costs $25 billion. There is more than enough money here. The engineer corps alone touts 37,000 people.

>splitting threads
it's /ptt/ not /ptg/
Different thread entirely.
What, only 1 thread is allowed to talk about Trump on Sup Forums?

I always manage to get digits after the thread dies

That article was just a pretty brief neutral sum of what Trump had said
For Breitbart it was pretty damn objective unless I read the wrong article

guys
the dems funded their own tribunals

Trump won't use the army, but Kikebart are still defeatists who shilled for Cruz throughout the election.

Looks like we're winning 2-0, looking good

Attached: 4chn tfw no christian gf.png (1388x779, 1.05M)

>where he was unsuccessful in purchasing a gun
oh no, he should have utilized the gunshow loophole to buy his guns

Eva is my fav /ptg/ personality

Who else here is a based Evapede?

Attached: cddcw3xfd0701.jpg (1242x1510, 155K)

Attached: subway.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

That's like telling shills not to shill.

Daily reminder none of this happens when you're not around. Every other baker is drama free. But I'm sure it's all just a big conspiracy against you.

How many babies can you kill with $500 million dollars? Asking for a party that is being swept this November.

Interedasting. So it would go like

1. Get to work immediately spending the 1.6Bn specifically appropriated for that
2. Once that money is spent say "we gonna continue with military gg fagets no re"

If he does that, I can forgive the Democratic pork this time around.

We're the containment thread within the containment board of a containment forum.

Is "Q" a reference to that Doug episode where they go to Judy's school and everyone is obsessed with pleasing "Q."?

I think he's going to do it. Its the only way at this point. That $1.6 billion is literally a downpayment ie it will kick off the start of the wall building while Trump puts everything into motion. The Democrats may have just royally fucked up big time giving the military all that money

>WTF, BASED Chinkbaker isn't baking for once?!
>Let's split the thread, fuck eva shit!

People who enable shills are no better than them

doubles checked

Attached: 1521529098497.gif (250x263, 213K)

>tfw no ashton gf

Attached: ashtonbarbie.jpg (800x1000, 105K)

so is it confirmed that trump will use the military to build the wall? or is that just positive thinking larping

Attached: 1492574713503.jpg (850x981, 138K)

They just get mad when it isn't a safe space echo chamber like they're used to on other forums.

I still support my idea of solving the homeless veteran problem of settling them on the border with a rifle and paying them a pension just to guard it
I'd like to see that mishmash of policy get fought out

Let's face facts, Trump has destroyed his election chances with this last week of bullshit. Discuss?

Attached: tears.jpg (1000x1198, 144K)

The wall without enforcement force isn't worth much and the army cant be given police powers. I guess he could it and present the congress with a fait accompli and demand more border patrol?

everybody knows puchiposting is the heart and soul of /ptg/

Attached: makochi_eats.webm (640x360, 340K)

Attached: Red Dawn..png (1168x557, 749K)

Q predicted this.

It's pure LARP and I can't tell if the people who keep pushing it are genuine morons or intentionally want to make this thread look like a fantasist circlejerk.

Concern blackpilling faggot shill

>It's yet another episode where the polish cunt makes a tenth of the thread about his personal bullshit

He is clearly hinting at doing it based on a matter of national defense. People were predicting this for a few days now he might pull this off. The border wall IS a national emergency because of the drugs pouring in. That alone is enough, and the Democrats can't do shit about it because there is nothing in the Omnibus saying Trump can't

>Tfw when 30
>teen girls seem less like sexual objects more like daughters

Seriously though, these fucking liberal boomers who drove the country into the dirt and think anyone should listen to them or their brainwashed grandchildren deserve a fucking helicopter ride.

Attached: 1474516110540.jpg (480x456, 38K)

can someone tell me if it's been confirmed he will? also even if he does what's going to stop them from destroying it or the next president tearing it down for muh votes

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x1785, 408K)

The point is to use the army to build the wall, not enforce it. Border Patrol will enforce, the army corps will do the literal building

You're still here, Eva? How do you do it!?
BTW best girl coming through.

Attached: 1520399461286.jpg (267x401, 23K)

>It's another thread where redditors get mad I make them uncomfortable
Correct, it's time to head back to r/donald for the day, cause I will be here for the rest of the day

Attached: shill reddit walks away.png (990x472, 362K)

>gravelmerchantchink.png
It's all so tiresome

>doubles get again
yes they do

Attached: 1521602832838.jpg (904x692, 112K)

These are two very different things coming out of both of your fingers.

Attached: 9da5280ca3a730ab1b24cb97b81b1582.png (1000x1335, 1.13M)

no, more like they have to starve unless they rake leaves for petty cash

I want a serious audit of the military for every cent of that 700 billion dollars not spent domestically
Couldn't you reasonably classify drug and human trafficking as an attack on American sovereignty and use military powers to resolve it including barriers to entry

SHILL TYPE IDENTIFIED: THE DEFEATIST

Attached: shilling3.png (1498x2428, 591K)

>votes for bill that forbids wall

Attached: social_media_freeway_ben_garrison-1024x758.jpg (571x408, 68K)

>I DON'T DO DRAMA, LOOK AT ME AND ALL THIS DRAMA I'M NOT INFLICTING

We should have listened to Breitbart and elected a true Alt-right candidate like Bannon.

Attached: Naamloos.png (445x448, 380K)

because we've got divegrass going on, so I bake in the background

Try to ignore team chinkers/butthurt redditors, this is a /comfy/ thread

Not confirmed and nothing. Thats why its important to get the wall entrenched into the budget as then it will be a guaranteed eternal budget expenditure.

>having a kid in your teenage years
Fuck off, degenerate.

He wont divide us ......

Attached: fun pic.jpg (266x300, 15K)

It would be satisfying to make them strap leaf blowers to their back in recompense to the country they sold out for cheap landscaping

Wrong.

Attached: spelunking.jpg (498x388, 271K)

hail kek

Attached: 1520280187869.png (645x493, 106K)

Border patrol as it stands today cant cover a wall along the whole border without more men and money for upkeep.

Finn is a downer that's why his flag is laying down jew

I fucking love this team, it's perfect

Attached: 4chn cup reddit.png (159x48, 11K)

What is wrong with you? i've seen you falseflag so many other OPs it's not even funny. Why do you care this much about making threads. I have seen you gloat about making threads for 36 hours then bashing people here the next moment for spending time here.

That's exactly what Trump hinted at in his tweet.

I can't believe there'll be no wall...
And the Blue Wave, sometimes called Blue Tsunami, will decimate Republicans.

Attached: mfw_.jpg (159x186, 3K)

It sounds like a nice solution but it wouldn't work in practice, I think, my dude. Most homeless people are fairly insane. In general, you don't just get abandoned by everyone in your life if you haven't done some fucked up shit... usually more than once. Giving these people guns at the border is a recipe for trouble, be it shootouts with each other, politically ugly massacres of civilian illegals, people in great condition to be duped in to false flags, etc. Now, settling them at the border with their "job" being just to report sightings of Mexicans... that may work a little better. There's so much money wasted on stupid shit and the prison population, it wouldn't cost too much relatively speaking to keep these guys in a shack and liquor money.

(((Why))) indeed

Attached: 1476933982170.gif (480x361, 456K)

Shut up

Attached: EDA25492-301A-425E-A84B-89F18180E82D.jpg (539x370, 124K)

deception

Its always comfy when /teameva/ is running the thread!

Attached: BZM4ito.jpg (866x1024, 283K)

Would it have been better if Gore had won in 2000, knowing that election results showed that Republicans would have retained the House? Would a "uniparty" narrative have emerged more quickly at that point, and Gore's environmentalism clearly didn't help him with the far left that disliked his opposition to commie bullshit so Bernouts might have emerged as early as 2004.

Or did we really need 28 years of Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama all pushing similar immigration, trade and war policies before people elected someone who promised something different?

stay fresh, mate.

>2 illegal aliens from India each sentenced in Nebraska to a year in federal prison for labor trafficking, harboring illegal alien

ice.gov/news/releases/2-illegal-aliens-india-each-sentenced-nebraska-year-federal-prison-labor-trafficking

OMAHA, Neb. — Two illegal aliens from India, unlawfully residing in southwestern Nebraska, were sentenced to a year in federal prison Monday on felony charges related to labor trafficking.

These sentences resulted from an investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

Vishnubhai Chaudhari, 50, and Leelabahen Chaudhari, 44, both citizens of India unlawfully residing in Kimball, Nebraska, were each sentenced to one year and one day in federal prison after both pleaded guilty on Dec. 18, 2017, to alien harboring for financial gain and conspiracy to harbor an alien.

According to court records, the defendants admitted to conspiring to harbor the victim, who was an illegal alien from India, at a Super 8 Motel in Kimball between October 2011 and February 2013. During that time, the defendants required the victim to work long hours, seven days a week at the motel performing manual labor, including cleaning rooms, shoveling snow and doing laundry. Although the defendants promised to pay the victim, they never did. Instead, they claimed to apply the victim’s earned pay to a debt the victim owed. The defendants further restricted the victim’s movement, isolated him, and verbally abused him. Defendant Vishnubhai Chaudhari also threatened to find the victim if he ever left the business. Defendant Leelabahen Chaudhari regularly assaulted the victim, including on one occasion when she slapped his face several times because he had failed to clean a bathtub to her standards. The victim eventually escaped with the help of a motel guest and local law enforcement.

No Poo in Tub!

Attached: Awoorica.gif (555x559, 1.62M)

It's nothing but innuendo and wishful thinking. Trump floated it in one tweet and now desperate people and those who want to make this thread look retarded cling to it as their raft to try and make the Omnibus bill look better than the piece of shit it actually is. Trump can use his powers to build the wall as a matter of national security, but all evidence suggests he won't. He's always played by the rules up to this point.

>degenerate alcoholic who fucks some other degenerate traitor on the side
>best gril
Wrong.

Attached: 1489300718210.png (900x900, 260K)

Shut up Finn, you were wrong about Lamb winning by a large margin. go away

I meant my 'fatherly instinct" makes it harder to fap to teens. Rather than imagine ravashing them, I imagine advising them, caring.
>t. missed out on teen love and need to have kids to get the experience of a teen girl loving me

>Bro, it's just bait...

Attached: 4chn cup soyboy bait.png (816x533, 480K)

Beats me user. cute feet can be cute, but don't understand the whole fetish on praising them and them alone and nothing else that some people do.

Attached: 3613455657e5d0b4be93d6be4fe59bdb.jpg (750x1000, 45K)

Checked.
Some suffering would be good.

Attached: 1501873463646.gif (328x366, 826K)

Tired of Eva yet?
Salvation is a click away.

Attached: 1505026991359.png (749x950, 1.02M)