Pakistanis in the UK

Why are they doing this:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41608602

Attached: mugs2.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're inbred rapists.

because they know they can get away with it.

id have lost my virginity a long time ago if i could get away with it

because british women don't find them attractive, so they end up being sexually frustrated

Deranged rapist.

There is probably some truth to that.

Those names man

Cuz brits do it in thailand under a bigger s scale.
Muslims make 15.3% of uk prisioners yet they want us to bi e racism was a barrier to arrest em.
They over rep 3x over

>Cuz brits do it in thailand under a bigger s scale.

Proof libtard? Oh wait, you're a Paki.

>Oxford men

>Oxford men

Every Pakistani in the UK should be given a camel/goat for sex purposes so this doesn't happen.

Pic related.

Attached: English+can+be+hard+sometimes+oh+lord_f99bbc_3262003.jpg (764x960, 69K)

don't see the problem, mohammed islam and rasheed iqbul saddiq al-kebab, good oxford lads

Who would've thought that inviting a bunch of third worlders over and allowing themselves to segregate themselves, while calling anyone who criticises them racist, would lead to this?

Because they're ugly as hell and this is the only way they can get pussy. I mean look at their faces ffs

They look like tanned Poles

they look like arabs

Type English you shitskin paki cunt

Those are good British men.

>be british girl
>get raped by pakis
>get chopped up and made into kebab meat
>get served to unsuspecting white brits
>pay the killers £250,000 in damages after two trials

Reminder that not only are Pakis raping Brit girls, they are also fucking KILLING THEM AND SERVING THE MEAT TO UNSUSPECTING BRITS

You just cannot make it up

murdered and turned into kebab meat - Daily Mail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953

Attached: 1426024346934.png (700x590, 769K)

>A schoolgirl was murdered by a fast food shop owner who joked that she had been "chopped up" and put into kebabs, a court was told yesterday. The prosecution alleged at Preston Crown Court that Charlene Downes, 14, was killed by Iyad Albattikhi, 29, owner of a food shop in Blackpool, who had sex with her. Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shops, Tim Holroyde QC, prosecuting, told the jury.

>A missing persons inquiry began but police later launched a murder investigation after receiving information that Charlene had been "killed and chopped up", the court heard. No trace of Charlene's body has ever been found. Mr Holroyde told the jury that a witness had heard Albattikhi and others talking about her. "These people were talking about sex with white girls, and there was mention of having sex with Charlene," he said. "Albattikhi laughed and said she was very small - the plainest possible indication that he was lying to the police when he said he did not know her. He and others present then laughingly said that Charlene had gone into the kebabs." Albattikhi, a Jordanian immigrant, is charged with murder. His business partner and landlord, Mohammed Reveshi, 50, is accused of helping dispose of the body.

lol

Attached: 1.jpg (233x352, 27K)

this
And because whites are pussies that allow this to be possible.

I wonder where they got this idea?

Attached: muslims integrating in the uk.png (810x1048, 232K)

Pakistani here, the only reason I came to Germany is because Brit Pakis are literally cancer and low IQ inbreds. Please do not think all Pakis are like Brit Pakis, some of us are okay people.

every pakistani in the uk should be deported into the fucking ocean and wiped from the annals of this country's history

wasted trips

also fuck off back to pakistan we don't care about your declarations of being the based pakistani bro we all love and crave, we don't want you anywhere in europe

It's too late, England is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

I'm not "based" you faggot, just a student in Germany working on my CS degree and of course I will be returning. Not my fault your nigger government has an open door to the worst of the worst of the third world

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8d01221e-b994-11e6-8e75-e0dd5ec17459.jpg (685x385, 55K)

>enemy combatants